It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ACORN Shell Game Gets a Little Trickier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

ACORN is attempting to perpetrate yet another spectacular fraud on the American people in order to keep tax dollars and foundation grants flowing into its coffers.

With the fallout from the hidden camera videos last fall, congressional funding of ACORN’s election fraud and racketeering business is no longer guaranteed, so ACORN is trying to pass off various state chapters as ”new” groups

Keep your eyes on the prize and ABOVE ALL the MONEY

As part of the radical group’s fraudulent rebranding scheme, ACORN has renamed its New York chapter New York Communities for Change. Unlike on the West coast where ACORN is at least pretending its renamed California chapter (Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment or ACCE) is not part of the ACORN network, New York Communities for Change shares the same Nevins Street address as ACORN’s Brooklyn office.

A March 4 fundraiser for New York Communities for Change is being hosted by Debra Cooper.

Meanwhile, the Massachusetts branch of ACORN has been renamed New England United for Justice.

More state-level name changes are expected soon while the basic structure of ACORN, which is controlled from the top using interlocking directorates, remains essentially intact.

The ACORN network’s interlocking directorates are deliberately organized to help ACORN escape legal and public scrutiny. “ACORN hides behind a paper wall of nonprofit corporate protections to conceal a criminal conspiracy on the part of its directors, to launder federal money in order to pursue a partisan political agenda and to manipulate the American electorate,” according to a report from the Republican investigators of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

biggovernment.com...

Just think, our President is the Poster Child for this Group. They will be tough to track because the Hydra just keeps sprouting new heads. Unbelievable!!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I must say this is a brilliant tactic by ACORN. Liberals are so great at marketing, we should take lessons from them.

Just think what they could accomplish if they stopped their criminal activities and their abuse of the black community and actually did something worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine
reply to post by jibeho

I must say this is a brilliant tactic by ACORN. Liberals are so great at marketing, we should take lessons from them.

Just think what they could accomplish if they stopped their criminal activities and their abuse of the black community and actually did something worthwhile.

Word! I heard they even get minorities to vote! Can you believe that? Some nerve, they have.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

Wow so minorities couldn't vote before ACORN held their hand and signed them up. That is news to me.

See this is what liberal organisations and leaders do. They use and abuse the poor black community. The teach them that they are helpless and unable to do something without some liberal coming along to help them. It is a trap and a form of hidden slavery to hold the people down.

Black people have been able to vote before ACORN even existed. It is not like they needed help, unless you are trying to say that minorties are too dumb to register and vote like white people do.

You know Jesse Jackson can also get minorities to vote, but if I was a black man I would rather have dinner with David Duke. At least I know Duke is going to tar and feather me first chance he gets, whereas Jesse will just club me over the head when I am not looking and tar and feather me and then blame a white man so he can extort more money from the black and white communities. Why do I bring up Jesse, because he functions alot like the Rafke's.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I read where ACORN is breaking up their National organisation and is just going to be local in some areas.

new topics

top topics

join