It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Private Plane Crash..This Time Into A Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This being the place for conspiracies...just wanted to post this.

www.washingtonpost.com...

On reading the story, we see that the pilots are assumed dead,but still missing. Conspiracy; The pilots are alive being held in a storage facility or something, by domestic terrorists. The plane was highjacked by a competent pilot and parajumper who pointed the plane in the right direction and bailed. The target was the family that lived in the house. They were conveniently out to dinner at the time.(thier 'ghost security was alerted, and covertly planned a dinner)
This was a top-level assasination plot designed to look like domestic terrorist propoganda, all the while instituting tighter restrictions on ALL private pilots by the FAA. The target of the assasination was a conspiracy theorist and his family, but not much else about thier identity and private lives is known at this time. Word is that he was trying to get his hands on bio-weapons for a large scale domestic attack.

The motto for these domestic terrorists is that as soon as somebody sets off something big enough evryone will join in and create an excuse to rally and give eachother hugs like a bunch of little girls.
EBM is an example of this.

Or it was shot down by a hillbilly who was tired of sesnas flying low over his house at two o'clock in the afternoon.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Or ------ maybe the plane JUST CRASHED.

You know that does happen sometimes.

Not trying to shoot your theory out of the water, I'm just sayin'

Dorina Soran

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Always a possibility. More like shoot my theory out of the sky, as Im not a big fan of boats.

Seriously though if you look at some of the logic thrown around this web-site, I believe youll find more people believe a theory like this than the public information cannon.
There are actually a few people here that arent disinfo and ive read some of them say some pretty nutzo crap.
The 911 folks for example. If you dig past the obvious 'conversation starter' there are some pretty unstable ideas floating around out here.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
Always a possibility. More like shoot my theory out of the sky, as Im not a big fan of boats.

I like boats, but I wont force them on you my friend

If you dig past the obvious 'conversation starter' there are some pretty unstable ideas floating around out here.

You have got that right brother!!!!

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
First, I feel for all the families involved, 2 dead and a family lost their home.

Second your "theory" was spot on for ATS - but I think you missed one

"HAARP, or some type of EMP laser, was fired on the plane, which messed up the instrumentation..."

I had to, I'm sorry.

Casing

Oh - and in true holywood fashion, the dogs were saved (although I really am glad for that!)

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Casing]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
In case you are not aware of this.
Private aircraft crashes are a pretty frequent event, and they seldom make more then local news. There are probably, and this is just a guess, about two or three each week.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I can see the conspiracy here already. I think if we dig deep enough we will find it.
Was the pilot mad at the IRS?

j/k of course, but who knows anymore!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Wasnt aware. Thanks for the info. Sounds like all the more reason to scrutinize private pilots and thier aircraft a bit more. A-10 flyovers are a welcome and beautiful thing, but these flying heaps that I see around this area are just plane offensive to the pallet.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

You would be shocked at how bad some private aircraft are.
If you ever go take lessons, do a good walk around before flying.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Unless I get the money for my own UH-60 I dont think Ill be taking any pilot lessons. An older Huey wouldnt be bad either. What kind of planes were flown in the "Black Sheep Squadron" TV show?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

Corsairs.

You my friend have expensive taste in aircraft...
You do not even want to know what the maintenance on a helicopter is, and a warbird is WAY out there.

top topics

join