It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have read a great deal about Secret Societies and how they abduct people for use as sex slaves and other things. What I would like to know is where can you find a accruate number of persons who are missing and never found again. Ther was one of these child sex rings in Oklahoma but I can not find much info on it. Ther should be some kind of data out ther that shows these people from each state or country. Your help would be great.
I have a cousin in California that went missing 15 years ago with her 3 year old son and have not been seen since.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First of all, I am terribly sorry about your cousin. Secondly, which Secret Societies have you read about that abduct people for use as "sex slaves?" If a group of people did so, surely they'd all be arrested and convicted, no?

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
First of all, I am terribly sorry about your cousin. Secondly, which Secret Societies have you read about that abduct people for use as "sex slaves?" If a group of people did so, surely they'd all be arrested and convicted, no?

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

No secret society abduct people. The chances are its some sort of occult or satanic group. As AK said, im sorry about your cousin and my prays are with you. California has a lot of occult activity i think, you will have to look into it. I would be happy to help aswell

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
from what i understand two hundred thousand people come up missing every year, i'm not sure if that counts children, i thought i read somewhere two hundred and fifty thousand children come up missing every year by themselves. where do they go? they are not all abucted by satanic cults or secret society or whatever...where the hell do they go?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, first of all, they don't all go to the same place, if that's what you're thinking. And, actually, just because 250,000 children "go missing" in a year, doesn't mean that 250,000 children go missing. By this, I mean that the kids may be missing for a few hours, then found again. Or, they could be taken by relatives, but returned quickly.

There's a very informative article about this issue here.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
from what i understand two hundred thousand people come up missing every year, i'm not sure if that counts children, i thought i read somewhere two hundred and fifty thousand children come up missing every year by themselves. where do they go? they are not all abucted by satanic cults or secret society or whatever...where the hell do they go?

some leave home, others thrown out. Many may leave and go to another state. Sadly some may be involved in unsolved murder cases, list goes on

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
FF38, I sympathize with your plight and would be VERY interested in any links or titles of books that you could provide on the subject (preferably not this one). I have to agree with infinite on this one, cults are the likely group offenders, but they are rare. Most crimes, (murder, rape kidnapping, etc.) are committed by one maybe two perpetrators, any more than that and the likelihood of the being caught multiplies exponentially. The most prolific killers (the Bundy's and Gacy's of the world) in modern history were all sole operators. The problem with any group is you just can't keep a secret, ask any government, military, secret society or organized crime group. Someone always feels obligated to speak up, and the result is the same, you get caught.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You can find stuff like this from around the world and it seems to get coverd up just like the Conspiracy of Silence video. www.indybay.org...
www.thelawparty.org...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
I have read a great deal about Secret Societies and how they abduct people for use as sex slaves and other things.is

Neither link supports your initial claim to Secret Societies being responsible for such acts.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Mostley I am wondering if they are related. I have read about the Bohemian Grove thing and I do not know how true that is but it would have simalarities. I consider the occult as a secret society. My original question was looking for a site that tells me how many people disapear without a trace never to be seen again.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Furthermore, I find the "covered up" video a little strange, as it claims to have been produced by the Discovery Challen, and finished, but not allowed to air - yet the production values are poor, there are "missing scenes," and the commentator is British - not impossible for a Discovery Channel Production, but very unusual. Not to mention that the Discovery Channel is not mentioned during the program itself.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

My original question was looking for a site that tells me how many people disapear without a trace never to be seen again.

Then why this?

posted on 30/5/2004 at 10:39
I have read a great deal about Secret Societies and how they abduct people for use as sex slaves and other things.

An interesting segue into such a question, the research over at "Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism" (that's where the occult/religious stuff is) a little shoddy?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think you are reading to much into my post. I found the video doing searches for the site I asked for and I know nothing about its source but if you goggle the title there is a lot out there on it. I probably should not have made any association with the video because that seems to have taken things off track. Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just because Googling a given set of words brings up a lot of results, doesn't mean that those results relate to what you think they do.

For example, if we search for the words "Conspiracy of Silence" using Google (with the quotes to ensure they are in the correct order we get about 42,300 citations. BUT:

The first and second are about a book about UFOs.

The third and forth are about toxic chemicals.

The fifth is about HIV/AIDS.

The sixth and seventh are about a musical group opposed to the invasion of Iraq.

The eighth is about the "Torture of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered people."

The ninth is about an SF book.

The tenth is about the quest to find Osama Bin Laden.

In other words, just because a title is popular, doesn't necessarily mean it's popular for the reasons you think.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well done AK, freshly adorned with new titles I see, glad to know the 250 points I gave you were well spent. Don't feel like your the only one who is being praised and lauded, there were others quite deserving.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yes, well, even though I am not a devotee of capitalism as you are, MM, I still love shopping, especially if I'm not using real money and not buying anything physical

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yo Yo there are sickos out there so nothing shocks me anymore look at GwB

new topics

top topics

join