It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENTERTAINMENT: Death For Harry Potter in Last Book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OMFG HARRY POTTER ISNT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

WAIT TIL MSNBC HEARS OF THIS!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OH MY GOD. People are pissed because they don't like Harry Potter and they think he does not deserve all the attention he gets.

GET A FREAKING LIFE !

*sorry, really bad day here*

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I pay no mind to HP lol.

I just know it's for n3rdz

ninja turtles don't put up with gay wizards they bust caps in asses.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
ninja turtles don't put up with gay wizards they bust caps in asses.

LMFAO!!! That's the best argument I've heard all day, I mean really, how could you argue with that?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just hate when people complain about stuff like that. If you dont like it, dont watch it. Noones forcing you.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I just hate when people complain about stuff like that. If you dont like it, dont watch it. Noones forcing you.

Actually, I am being forced to when I'm dragged to the cinema by the younger relatives to watch this trash because "everyone loves Harry Potter". So you're wrong, I am being forced to otherwise they cry.

Have you ever thought of taking your own advice and maybe...hmmm...I don't know...If you don't like to read the complaints then don't read them, and certainly don't reply to them. Did this never occur to you? hmmm...mkay? mmmkay...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's an idea, how about a rating of NO17, Nobody Over 17? Get someone to take your kid.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Actually, I am being forced to when I'm dragged to the cinema by the younger relatives to watch this trash because "everyone loves Harry Potter". So you're wrong, I am being forced to otherwise they cry.

Don't you just hate the strong arm tactics of children. I had one jump me just the other day and force me to buy her a banana split.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
fictional character or notto manykids would be devistated. i have a son that is dyslexic and these books really encourage him to read. so what might it be doing for others out there?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont let THIS be true.....!

You see, I am the mother of an 11 year old boy who WORSHIPS the Harry Potter Books/movies/anything.......this will break his little heart if his hero Harry does not get to live on at least in his mind and dreams! Oh please dont kill him off!!
This world is harsh enough place without taking away the dreams of children! Sure some folks will say "well they need to face reality SOMEDAY!" but come on...Harry Potter is in NO way REALITY!!!! its a tale written for CHILDREN.......so why on earth would Jk Rowling kill off her hero? WHY?

WTF would be the point of this?........
I guess the point would be to HURT kids, squash theyre dreams, push them down while they are young, make them feel hopeless!

Tom Sawyer wasnt killed off.
BOTH flippen Hardy boys survived.

I can only PRAY and HOPE that WHOEVER wrote this origonal article is non other than AussieBloke.......because I am begging for a hoax here

This sucks.
Big time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join