It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News scrambles to discredit CPAC after Ron Paul wins presidential poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Just the Truth

Wow you actually campaigned for the guy! How do you figure he's a luciferian?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

He didn't endorse any 3rd party candidate?
He refused to endorse McCain and endorsed THE ENTIRE 3rd PARTY!!!

Uhh, yeah, right. Endorse all four candidates, finally, a month away from the election. Endorse all four, and that way his supporters won't get behind any of them, and do this AFTER he promised to endorse Chuck Baldwin.

Well, he finally did endorse Chuck Baldwin, one week before the election.

Come on. If you can't recognize what a shyster he is, don't be making such lame excuses for him.

He is not a conservative, not a family man, he is a LUCIFERIAN, and a HOMOSEXUAL, and his campaign director died of AIDS for God's sake, and his campaign staff was just a big hangout for queens and cross-dressers. His campaign was a JOKE, except that it wasn't funny to people who trusted Alex Jones to point us to a good man.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Just the Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

I have a hard time seeing how you can say Fox News bashes Paul, and tries to discredit him. I watch Fox News occasionally, and everytime I turn it on I see Paul either being interviewed on a topic, or guest starring on a talk show. It seems to me they cant get enough of this guy.

I understand peoples affection for Ron Paul, mainly because he seems like the only congressman who is sticking up for the little guy. For a while his speeches were here on ATS every day, it seems this guy could do no wrong, and said everything that was on the mind of a defeated conservative.
However, as of late, he has effectively put his foot in his mouth. He has always been somewhat of a "softie" when it comes to a few hard line conservative principles such as strong national defense. But, recently he has said a few things that I imagine really upset the GOP.

He recently said that the US is to blame for the terrorist attacks because of us being in the middle east. He pretty much kissed his Republican hopes goodbye.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an idiot with big ideas that he could never get to work. He talks of auditing the fed....which i agree with, but that would certainly crash the entire monetary system. He is the rights Obama.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by ventian]

link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by Just the Truth

Wow you actually campaigned for the guy! How do you figure he's a luciferian?

There's videos all over the Internet of him shaking hands with the Masonic grip, flashing the el diablo (using two hands), like when he came to Jim Marrs show, stepped out of the cab, stuck both hands up in the air with the el diablo. Walked on stage, shook hands like the most Worshipful Master. Hiswife was Estern Star, and his scheduler admits he is a Freemason. Somebody who knows him told me what she saw regarding his staff being a bunch of queens and cross-dressers, and said that he is a homosexual himself. It's a fact that his campaign director died of AIDS, not stress as Alex Jones claims.

The link I posted above has a bunch of stuff, the videos are good there.

The guy is a snake in the grass. He spoke to Liberty Baptist College and talked about abortion, said it was a states right. This man is no constitutionalist. The right to life is the foundational right by which all other rights are meaningless. You don't denigrate that right to the level of setting speed laws on the state highways. Sarah Palin is also a Zionist Luciferian, not prolife, as Alan Keyes exposed her. She is a puppet of the Zionists, just like Ron Paul, who perpetuates the myth that 9/11 was caused by Bin Laden operatiang out of a cave directing some young Saudis on how to fly planes into three skyscrapers, the pentagon and the Pennsylvania (missing plane).

He has been in Congress forever. He has a role to play, and that's all he does is play the part of Dr. No, and has never sponsored or managed to ever get any legislation through Congress that amounted to anything. He was just sitting there collecting the money and the power and waiting for the right time to step out for his puppet masters.

If it were not for Ron Paul, people might be getting behind a serious leader and getting ready for 2012. Think about it. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it.

www.thebereanchronicles.com...

link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Lately they are rather forced to interview him more often due to his substantial success and wins. However look at the past , look how even now his wins are deemed as basically not important.

As for the last part , i totally agree , they are very upset with him and they will continue putting him away as much as they can.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Truth be known, FOX News doesn't want any conservative sitting in the White House. Their ratings and viewer base has done nothing but skyrocket since Obama took the presidency. Individually, they may in fact be citizens who are concerned enough about the nation to vote for Conservative candidates and want the nation to head in the right direction, but as a business they're loving the direction things have gone.

As for Dr. Paul... I'm torn. I am a Ron Paul supporter and I love the guy's ideas and convictions. We MUST start facing a fact, however, he's not getting any younger. Generally speaking I think the age argument is overblown in politics. Remember the huge issue McCain's age (72) was 2 years ago. Looking at 2012, Ron Paul is going to be 77. That alone is going to cost him votes he cannot afford.

As far as potential "replacements" for Paul... I'd be interested to see Scott Garrett or Jack Kingston step up. Both men are very similar in their positions as Paul and I believe either of them would make a great candidate.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just the Truth

He is not a conservative, not a family man, he is a LUCIFERIAN, and a HOMOSEXUAL, and his campaign director died of AIDS for God's sake, and his campaign staff was just a big hangout for queens and cross-dressers.

Well, thats enough reason for me to vote for him. The "straight" Bible loving Christians haven't done such a great job; have they?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Look for RAND PAUL...not Ron Paul...to run for President in 2012.

I like Ron Paul...but he is definitely up there in age and will be pushing near 80 years old in 2012.

I honestly believe Rand could get elected...he's a shoe in for the Senate seat in Kentucky which will catapult him to even greater heights.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The best thing about this whole deal though...

Hannity is scared. The entire GOP is scared that a third party will emerge or that the NEO-CONS will lose control of the party.

I can hear it in his voice. He didn't mention the straw poll on his show...at least not at the beginning.

They will either smear RP or ignore him. I listened to GB on his radio show today...he didn't mention RP either.

Instead...he gloated about his own speech for 3 hours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join