It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News scrambles to discredit CPAC after Ron Paul wins presidential poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Fox News scrambles to discredit CPAC after Ron Paul wins presidential poll

rawstory.com

Remember the big conservative conference Fox News has been hyping over the past 10 days?

The Conservative Political Action Conference's presidential straw poll, a key marker of the mood among conservative voters, apparently didn't mean anything to the network. And if it did mean something, the only real result is bragging rights for the individual candidates who were so well exposed. And hey, even Dick Cheney showed upOr, at least that's how Fox News characterized the poll after Ron Paul win.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Fatality]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Over 10,000 people attended CPAC this year. Among them, 2,395 voted in the straw poll.
"It is way early, it is unscientific," said a Fox News.

Well of course , they hyped this event every single year until Ron Paul wins. Now it is "early" and " unscientific" it has no value anymore , in other words it does not matter. They were stating something totally different few years back.

However what is not too early to say and scientific is how controlled and false can Fox News has become. I really pity sometimes the viewers of this channel , letting all their propaganda and fallacies get to them.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Fatality]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Fox News keeps trying to hijack or undermine populist movements and I am getting quite sick of it. Their poster child Palin didn't come close to winning the CPAC vote and theyre upset.

People are not stupid. Conservatives don't want Palin. The Independents already fell for Obama, theyre not going to do that again with Palin. Fox needs to calm down and if anything look for ways to make money off the populists instead trying to undermine or subvert them.

[edit on 22/2/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great to see that Ron Paul won this poll again. I vividly remember him winning the presidential debates with huge margins as well. Lets hope that people will trust his words now.

Who knows, maybe he even has a shot in 2012? I sure do hope so. I do not know any other politician in the world who speaks the truth about the economy like Mr. Paul does.

I wish him all the best.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Fatality

Fox News keeps trying to hijack or undermine populist movements and I am getting quite sick of it. Their poster child Palin didn't come close to winning the CPAC vote and theyre upset.

People are not stupid. Conservatives don't want Palin. The Independents already fell for Obama, theyre not going to do that again with Palin. Fox needs to calm down and if anything look for ways to make money off the populists instead trying to undermine or subvert them.

[edit on 22/2/10 by MikeboydUS]

I totally agree. It's sickening , and troubling how they state something for long periods of time and as soon as their agenda is not met, they change the importance and ideology of anything to a total opposite.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You would have thought that Fox News treatment of Ron Paul during the election would have shown those once and for all that they are nothing but the propaganda arm of the RNC.

Ron is a true, traditional Conservative\Libertarian and Fox News constant slamming of this guy should finally get into the thick heads around here that they do not give a crap about the truth.

Only to push whatever the RNC wants.

The RNC does not want Ron Paul any where near the Presidency.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Don't trust this good cop/bad cop theater about shutting out poor Ron Paul. It's all an act, high theater, and nothing tha that happens in politics is an accident. Everybody is playing their part according to the scripts handed to them by the London Banksters. The media are just playing with us too, and poor Ron Paul is deliberately being made to look like the great martyr who was shut out. This is how they do it. They are playing wiht us. We need to ignore all their candidates they try to shove down our throat. We need to either not vote or vote for third party candidates we are sure are not controlled. Put our energies into the local elections. Ron Paul is laughing at us all, along with his brain-dead pothead Paultards, the ones who are always threatening to take up arms, but probably couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn.

When WWIII starts Ron Paul will be heading for the underground cities with his Luciferian friends to orgy and party and yuk it up while the rest of us are getting sizzled.

Ron Paul is as much an insider as any of them, and he is not on our side and not what he seems.

Remember how he derailed any serious third party attempt in Election 2008, sucked off all the money and energy so the country could not go third party, when it was READY TO?

And how he stole all that money and used it to go run for CONGRESS?

After he quit the race one day before the second round of primaries were to begin? Pretty good timing for a traitor, I'd say.

And then we learn that the guy is a Luciferian, flashing the el diablo, shaking hands like a Freemason big as life in front of millions on TV, laughing at all of us while he's doing it.

And his campaign director died of AIDS (not stress as Alex Jones claimed) and his campaign staff was full of cross dressers and queens, and Ron Paul is a typical Washington DC sex pervert himself. You can't be a Luciferian unless you are a bisexual into every kind of perverted sex.

Don't be fooled by the old weasle. Remember 2008 and how he refused to look into election fraud in New Hampshire, would not spend one penny of the millions donated to his campaign, and just hogged all the money to go run for Congress and then later to put it into his phony Campaign for Liberty Foundation to hire his friends and family and call and harass people for more and more money.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Just the Truth]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Just the Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul was on Fox News after the win and will be on tonight as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ron Paul truly does need the grass roots, because he's not going to get help anywhere else.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Faux News
We distort, you abide.

I do hope that this wakes up a couple far rights out there to at the very least, admit Fox news is a fully agenda driven propaganda machine

Ron Paul, I do hope you do get slammed down and Palin "wins". President Paul is likely, President Palin has no hope in hell...I want Palin to go against Obama for a 6 month laugh fest followed by 4 more years, not a actual close contest...

Go Palin...keep me laughing

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Just the Truth

Watch out for Paul's VP, he's the real big kahuna, paul is supposed to open a way for him. I could be wrong, but we'll see.

You know if he really becomes the president, that proves it, he's one of them, and all of this thing is just a show.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I noticed the headline of a local paper today" Mit Romney, is it his time?"

I was thinking, Ron Paul wins and Romney makes the news cover as the favorite. How messed up is that?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Nothing like justification of corrupt media with some of the most incredible nonsense ever to be typed on the internet. well played.

Your forgetting something though, sure, the masonic luciferian orgyfests in his underground bunkers will happen as you said, but you forgot to add in that half of them will be reptilian shapeshifters taking the form of grey aliens from nibiru.

if your gonna go crazy, dont stop short...go all out.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Watch out for Paul's VP, he's the real big kahuna, paul is supposed to open a way for him. I could be wrong, but we'll see.

You know if he really becomes the president, that proves it, he's one of them, and all of this thing is just a show.

I would love to join a third party, but the Tea Parties smell too much like Ron Paul and Glenn Beck, and that's too much for me.

I actually campaigned for Ron Paul early on, and when he quit the race two days before the second round of primaries, that's when I knew we'd all been had. He made sure not to endorse anybody else, and there were four good people running third party, any of them better than what the Dems and Repugs had put up. Ron Paul would not endorse any of them, and stalled around with talk of a big Washington rally (that never happened) and other nonsense, even stringing the Paultards on that he was really still in the race, when all the papers had announced he was OUT. Nobody tried to stop him from continuing to collect money from the suckers.

He is despicable. The man has no heart. A true Luciferian if I ever saw one. Flashed the el diablo big as life, shakes hands like a Freemason pro, and was just laughing at everybody through the whole thing.

He is a creepy old man. I can't imagine anybody letting him put their hands on them to deliver their baby.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Soo...erm..

What do you lot think of Bob Barr?

I mean, the guy is about as charismatic as a carrot, but his concepts are one of the most fiscally conservative I have heard...could be a interesting change

[edit on 22-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just the Truth
He made sure not to endorse anybody else, and there were four good people running third party, any of them better than what the Dems and Repugs had put up. Ron Paul would not endorse any of them

Wow for someone who hates RP as much as you do you don't know much about him.

He didn't endorse any 3rd party candidate?
He refused to endorse McCain and endorsed THE ENTIRE 3rd PARTY!!!

What are you talking about???

It's the voting of 3rd party that he DID endorse!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just the Truth
[

He is a creepy old man. I can't imagine anybody letting him put their hands on them to deliver their baby.

Yet there were 4000 families who did so . Come on , if he was everything you say he was he would have been president long time ago . You portray him as the devil himself , yet the same guys who are in charge and at the top of the food chain have been bashing him for years. Do you seriously think he had a major chance in 2008 with everything going against him The people were too mesmerized by 'CHANGE" to even give notice to someone like him. The man realized so and he had his reasons.

Please listen to what he has to say even now and correct me when i say that in 90 percent of the case if not more he makes A LOT of sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Nothing like justification of corrupt media with some of the most incredible nonsense ever to be typed on the internet. well played.

Your forgetting something though, sure, the masonic luciferian orgyfests in his underground bunkers will happen as you said, but you forgot to add in that half of them will be reptilian shapeshifters taking the form of grey aliens from nibiru.

if your gonna go crazy, dont stop short...go all out.

If you are not aware of the deep undergound mlitary bases (DUMBs) and cities, you need to do some research. It's just a matter of digging out space under the ground, some places already hollowed out, and I'm surprised you think this is technology that is not possible or not done. Everybody knows that Dick Cheney rarely comes topside and had his own personal tunnel to the underground right under his house in DC. Do you think these people would be so trigger happy if they did not have someplace to go?

Ever hear Phil Schneider's lectures online?

THis is where the Luciferians are storing the aircraft and their grotesque macabre breeding experiment hybrids (ie grays and others) they are going to use to foist off a fake alien invasion on us.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul better keep his nose clean from this point on.
TPTB will try to embarrass and discredit him any chance they get, just to kill his momentum.
Same goes for Debra Medina.

A suggestion for Ron Paul:
Start having one of your people enter hotel rooms beforehand, otherwise you just might find yourself being surprised by a photographer and a naked bimbo someday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join