It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do they come from?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am a beliver, I am begining to understand the ways that these UFO's are capable of flying at enourmus speeds. I want to understand more about where they are from. I don't have ways to prove anythng, but the moon, our moon is one place I suspect is one place. There is said to be other possible places and that is The moon of Mars or jupitor?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
its likely that they come from places that are alot further away, because if they were on those places astronomers would have seen them by now.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well my two cents on this issue.
Its a theory but a wild far out one.
The beings that watch as electromagnetic beings, Spirits or something of the sort could manifest into our 3rd dimension in a physical vessel as the shape of the merkaba (sp?) (3d star of david)
Spinning would make the shape into what appears to be a UFO.
Obviously the lack of the physical form would be the pretense for the manifestation. However then lies the question if your abducted do they take your physical vessel or your spiritual vessel?
---
Option 2
Everything in my mind is Frequency Sound and Energy Combined.
Planets each have their own depending on size rotation etc.
From our perspective in this frequency of earth other planets may only appear to be barren.
However once you arrived there you may see things completely different as you've now moved into that planets frequency.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Hi, join the ongoing debates here on ATS and make up your own mind. Don't take everything at face value though. UFOlogy is a can of worms so beware

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I agree with you on this, but in other places such as the moon and other planets and moons are some of the known places believed to be places that have activity on. I believe there are things like cooling towers that are hidden. Entrances inside these inner craters are visible. All sorts of stuff I showed my daughter and she could see them. It very well can be that they have a home way far away but use these other places as stopping places. I also seen what appears to be that they park these UFO's inside the craters and are camouflaged, I seen what looks like buildings and tunnels. I believe they are up on the moon. Not because of what I read or the video's out there I went and looked for my self. You have to zoom in on the image and use the arrows to ajust the image so that you can see the surface structure and what about all those blurred out images???? and blacked out images??? what about the images that it looks like burnt ground or dark ground??? there are vapor streaks or what appears to be smoke like when you smoke a cigerette and the strema of smoke from the end of a lit cigerette it's kind of a thin somke stream well I seen this by a crater up on the moon. Unexplainable images that people keep saying it this or that well what the bleep is all this stuff ????

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

Ok, Another curious question??? How do they reproduce??? or multiply? do they do this in a tube? or do they use the clone technology? I have never considered this but do they have families or are they just clans?? If,; someone has a scientific explanation, of what they are made up of?

I don't need to hear any stupid garbage!!!
There is a logic to all of this. I am trying to find out more. I have read some things so if there is anything out there that is pointing to a logic reasoning to all of this please post your response.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well amongst numerous theories people claim grey's use Cow's as Clone centers. Thus Cattle Mutilations.

I would say cloning would be highly possible. However you would have to figure in Clone sample half lifes. Of course they could have a solution for that.

It's possible Other Terrestrial beings could mate as we do.

If of course it were electromagnetic beings I'm not positive. That would be on the terms of Spirits Manifesting reality. (possibly keepers) or angels? depending on beliefs and such

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

I can't understand the cow thing???? Ok here is why, Cockroaches are known to live under the most crucial of circumstances. I actually did an experiment with one we caught out in Calif. We put that bugger in a air tight container left it alone and the next day it was still crawling along and then we blew smoke in the container sealed it back up and the next day it was still alive. my gosh this went on an on here is the thing we made a mistake on every time we opened it the critter got air. so we just left it and it took forever for it to die. I would think they would reproduce with something with that type of strength. The cow thing I don’t' understand at all why they would go for cows???

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not positive why but they would fit decently in the cows openings.
I can't find the post I was looking for but a group somewhere found a human like looking body in a cow or something of that sort.
Of course the resilience factor is important I would imagine.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Theres quite a lot of very interesting reports describing UFOs entering (or emerging from) the world's oceans.

USO Research

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
aliens, spirits, ghosts, enlightened beings are all jinn.

jinn are creatures created by god, they are made of smokeless fire (electricity maybe?!) anyway jinn live on a parallel world to that of ours, so they live on earth but we cant see them. jinn have free will, they can be good or bad, most are bad because they hate humans and and refused to bow down to us when god ordered them to.

the jinn are not demons, and if you research the jinn you will get an idea of what they are and what they are capable of doing.

i for one believe that jinn create crop circles.

jinn are released into our world using rituals and stargates

jinn can take over any shape, they are more capable of possesing animals, however they can posses and control humans when the human is depressed or angry.

however that does not mean that aliens do not exist, they might do but i doubt all the paranormal activities on earth are alien...

the jinn came to every civilization before us, they offered their secret knowledge, you may want to call it alien technology!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

OK, you asked. Remember, old person, crazy maybe, anyway, "they" ET, the "aliens" are from a lot of different worlds, some within our system, and some from the "great distance" people often speak of. We need to stop thinking in those terms. Some of the higher races, and by that I mean higher in intelligence, and in technology, far away from human capabilities. To travel a very long distance, we need to remember Star Trek. How did they do it? They used "Warp." As in "to warp space." In Battlestar Galactica, they "jumped" into another dimension, another part of the universe. America has this technology, as do the Russians, and I suppose the Chinese too. Defiantly the Japanese. I do not know how advanced the are, but these ET craft have been crashing here, and being brought down here, since the 50s. So you can bet TPTB are pretty advanced when it come to long distance space travel. I have read from several sources that a trip from Earth the Mars takes only a few hours for their newest technology. Now, it seems, NASA is falling out, and they will soon be forced to rent space and places for astronauts on private spacecraft. I guess the military will have to get a new source for secret projects soon. At least that is what we are being told.

Look out ET, we're coming for you!

George Dyson On the Orion Project: A Nuclear, Saturn-Bound, Hotel-Sized Spaceship That Should Have Happened

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I believe that (and I hate to draw such a parallel as this, but I believe this to be true) there is life out in the universe, but the "aliens" and "demons" are simply extra dimensional creatures of a somewhat malevolent nature, similar to the famous video game DOOM 3. Something like Hell, Heaven, and everything in between is just another dimension. Also, I believe that a sentient race from one of these dimensions created us and keeps a somewhat watchful eye over us. And I also think that such cults associated with the Illuminati and so on are associated with the hellish, negative dimension, as they want a "new order" and use these creatures as an instrument, but don't understand that this might be our ultimate undoing

May whoever is watching us rest our souls....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I also have some stunning revelations for all of you. First revelation is that Anytime you look at any television or any computer your thoughts are being transmitted directly into a secret Government computer which has everyones thoughts on a single hard drive which is extremely big. Secondly the same thing happens with computers.... This is how our Government and Governments such as Israel actually work together. Yes our government and Israels government sold out on us. They want to replace the entire Homo Sapiens race of humans with Homo Extraterrestrial. A.k.a. Human Alien Hybrids. So if you don't want the govt to know your secrets don't watch tv or use a cell phone or even use a computer. After all they sold us out for this technology and over the entire history of this hundreds of thousands possibly even Millions of Homo Sapiens have been soul scalped , eaten, and replaced while the Aliens who are much more evolved than Humans. Aliens are in all actuality Immortal Biological Machines.

So in all actuality don't watch tv, don't use computers, and don't use cell phones. You can use all of these but if you have secrets that you wan't to hide then avoid all of the above............

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree in some aspects, but I also believe that these "extra dimensional" beings have also scalped some of our tech, making improvements and innovations to this tech and using it for themselves.

Point: While some of these beings are surely organic, many others are bio-mechanical, having used our tech for their benefits. After all... who gave us this tech? The creator(s), or "Sentinels" as I like to call them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Extraterrestrial beings - from other planets and star systems in the cosmos.
Interdimensional beings - from other (usually higher) dimensions.
L.B.E. beings - laboratorial biological entities created in a lab for a specific purpose, like clones or hybrids

These descriptions are just the basics. Of course they can be from the depths of the oceans, underground bases, inner earth, etc. aswell.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Extraterrestrial beings - from other planets and star systems in the cosmos.
Interdimensional beings - from other (usually higher) dimensions.
L.B.E. beings - laboratorial biological entities created in a lab for a specific purpose, like clones or hybrids

These descriptions are just the basics. Of course they can be from the depths of the oceans, underground bases, inner earth, etc. aswell.

******************** Great Answer........................................
All over the world we have these strange artifacts and cave art, and so on
Some of those People who looked to the sky were ....
The North Continent Aborginals they, studied the stars and North Native Aboriginals were referred to as the Star People. There is what is known as the.... Council Of The Chiefs ...also known as the.. Corona Borealis ...or the ...Northern Crown. Knowledge of the stars was a sacred knowledge.
Certain stars were recognized for the four directions and seasons. The Medicine wheel if looked at and researched this circle design has been found in ancient rock paintings and carved into stone. I have went on a search to find similar symbols, and drawings in every aspect of these circle designs and then compared them to other images out in our solar system, They show up on the MOON, in the sky. I would claim that there is nothing to all this that it's just nonsense and there is no connection except that it is in fact a reality. So either these Aborignal people copied what they seen or maybe there is way more to this connection. It's also not just the circles there are many other symbols and designs that seem repeat themselves out in space.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Definitely the Moon. With the age of our Universe there is definitely advanced life in our solar system.

Astronauts coming forward
Air Force sightings
Military sightings
Police sightings
Mass civilian sightings
Questionable Moon photos

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaz490

Well amongst numerous theories people claim grey's use Cow's as Clone centers. Thus Cattle Mutilations.

I would say cloning would be highly possible. However you would have to figure in Clone sample half lifes. Of course they could have a solution for that.

It's possible Other Terrestrial beings could mate as we do.

If of course it were electromagnetic beings I'm not positive. That would be on the terms of Spirits Manifesting reality. (possibly keepers) or angels? depending on beliefs and such

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

See this is why I dont believe the whole religion theory, that the cherubs angels have what appear to us humans the chariots term from the bible is the space ship aka UFO...

Because cherubs don't mate and niether do any of the other beings from this theory like spirits, and so on....

So that is why I can't believe that this whole thing is connected in that sense....

top topics

join