It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right! so heading to the bank to get 5mill loan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Since the world gonna end soon, i thought it would be a good idea to try get a huge loan out and spend it all on crap before the end draws near.... Anyway they denied my ass pretty quickly actually and i dont think it's coz i don a mullet either, I think its part of a conspiricy to not let me have any money because they secretly know whats goin on.

Or maybe not... i dunno what a stupid thread

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
how is this a thread?
how does it have multiple flags and stars?
thats the real conspiracy here...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What great information I get from your post.

1. You seem to criticize about people who believe something is going to happen in 2012. This is disrespectful and your thread should be deleted for code of conduct.

2. You propose no evidence to your claims. Many 2012 believers have posted solid evidence that sparks the mind.

3. Your poor typing seems to give the impression that 2012 believers are not educated. Again, if you read some of their post you will notice that many are scientifically aware.

4. You seem to criticize people who are preparing for 2012. Many of us save up because we know something will happen in a few years. It does not mean we spent our life savings.

If you are being dead serious about going to the bank and taking out a huge loan, I apologize for my comments above. However, I seriously doubt you did and I take your joke as a mockery to us believers.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
lol@this thread

S&F!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Good gawd!

An expllllloding doorbell!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Silly boy. Just apply for every credit card you get in the mail and then max them out. If your like me, that will come close to a million

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
For those of you who are awake:

Mary Croft - How I Clobbered Every Cash Confiscatory and Bureaucratic Agency Known to Mankind

read it.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Who said the world was gonna end? Glenn Beck? lol. You better have damn good credit score if you plan to loan out 5 million. Honestly you sound like an upset teenager. Cheer up kiddo.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Seriously, why is this on the front page?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
Seriously, why is this on the front page?

Because you replied to it silly, OH crap....me too!

it's the Stars and Flags that get me, I did a thread last week that took me 6 HOURS to do! And it got 18 flags, this brainfart gets what 9 now!

You know what OP, have another, I LOVE ATS...sometmes

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think the OP was drunk, and his drunkly friends drunkly flagged this thread in hopes of making their drunken stupor more drunkalific.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Perhaps the follicles of the OPs mullet have extended into his brain. Its dissapoitning to see 10 flags for this crap when better threads have none

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yea jeez i was honestly serious i went in for a joke they said no. I did this thread late as lastnight, then i seen it i was laughing coz it had so many stars haha. Still just a bit of humour really dont think do deep into it bputman, i aint dissing anyone!

Take it easy! if it's easy take it twice

top topics

join