It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the U.S. has unwavering support for the so called state of israel, based on Monotheistic Faiths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What kind of society is the U.S.? It is one that teaches to go after all of your lusts, regardless of sense of morality or respect. Teaches most major sins included in the Monotheistic religions are ok or "normal", for example fornication, sodomy, homosexuality, etc. The U.S. pushes a mostly secular life-style towards it's citizens. Religious people are ridiculed. Theories are taught without question, while speaking about God in public schools is almost forbidden. Sound like a land Satan would be controlling?

Who are the powerful players in israel? Most powerful leaders in israel are Ashkenazi "Jews" and Khazars.

What is a Jew? It is highly debatable what it means to be a Jew. Some say to be Jewish is based on ethnicity. Some say to be Jewish is to adhere to or convert to the religion of Judaism.

Ashkenazi "Jews" were the main orchestrators of the so called state of israel. The Ashkenazi "Jews" are not of original Jewish / Hebrew blood. Ashkenaz "jews" are actually descended from Khazars, in fact being neither Semitic, Jewish, or Hebrew. Ashkenazi "Jews" and Khazars push a secular agenda. No adherence to the Torah, but instead promote secularism? Not Jewish by blood or religion! They loosely call themselves "jews" in order to occupy the Holy Land.

How did the so called state of israel come into existence? The so called state of israel was created by the bloodshed of the Palestinians. Murder, expulsion, and oppression sound like the path of Righteousness?

Khazars ruling the holy land under SECULARISM and under the oppression of the Palestinian people.. sound like something Satan would have a hand in?

The U.S. supports the so called state of israel for one simple reason: The Anti-Christ, False Messiah, Dajjal must rule the world from the Holy Land. Satan is using the unholy U.S. to orchestrate the seat of power for the Anti-Christ, False Messiah, Dajjal in the Holy Land!

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Sahabi]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You have really touched upon a highly sensitive subject here.
You will be called all sorts of things.

But.

You have really touched upon a serious subject that can only be answered in two ways. The way I think is realistic is the way of deception. I believe the United States plays mind games with Israel and uses them to flood the world with Federal Reserve Notes.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If you search Khazar you will find a lot of information about this sham.
Once you understand this you can then understand the rise of the Marxist, Bolshevik,
Communist, Zionists. These folks left the true Jews to hold the bag for them as they
left for new spoils in new lands.
The US took this group under it's wing post world war two
and has supported it mostly through ignorance and unfounded pity.
This has turned out to be a disaster for America. Sorry to say.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that the cultural imperative of violent jihad in the Islamic System will result in violence. It is generative of the Islamic system and has nothing to do with any perceived wrongdoings by the victims be they jews, hindus, christians, zoroastrians, animists, or whatever non-Islamic rituals expressed.

It is the conspiracy you refuse to see because you have too many jews in your eyes.

The "anti-christ" has been here for 1,400 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We all know how the US used textbooks in Taliban schools to radicalize the muslims against Westerners to get them to fight harder.....ok...when I heard that said the first time, and went looking it all up to verify it...what was in my head was all the little Sunday school books and VBS books and how they are like Israel, Israel, blessed, wonderful Israel....the homeland of the jews....promised to the jews by God...please send your donations to keep Israel for the jews for God.

Oh really, it's all there, open an objective eye and go LOOK - no wonder we send them billions in aid when we are broke - it's what God would want us to do every Let The Little Children Come Unto Me child knows that!

[edit on 22-2-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
We all know how the US used textbooks in Taliban schools to radicalize the muslims against Westerners to get them to fight harder.....ok...when I heard that said the first time, and went looking it all up to verify it...what was in my head was all the little Sunday school books and VBS books and how they are like Israel, Israel, blessed, wonderful Israel....the homeland of the jews....promised to the jews by God...please send your donations to keep Israel for the jews for God.

Oh really, it's all there, open an objective eye and go LOOK - no wonder we send them billions in aid when we are broke - it's what God would want us to do every Let The Little Children Come Unto Me child knows that!

1. Are you saying that the United States used Bible school books to teach Muslims to hate Westerners? I don't understand your line of thought here. Why would the U.S. do that?!

2. Are you saying that the United States sends money to Israel because the United States believes God wants Israel to exist? I don't get it. Why would the U.S. be so eager to support the creation and continuing existence of Israel?

I am interested in understanding your reasoning on this.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Few points about "so called" post of yours:
A) Israel was indeed set up as secular state by Zionists, majority of whom were Ashkenazi Jews.
B) Ashkenazi Jews are very diverse group ,with lots of different ethnic influences. Including Khazars. But majority of Ashkenazi Jews are not from Khazarian origin. If you have a "so called" respectable source claiming otherwise would gladly listen to it.
C)

The U.S. supports the so called state of israel for one simple reason: The Anti-Christ, False Messiah, Dajjal must rule the world from the Holy Land. Satan is using the unholy U.S. to orchestrate the seat of power for the Anti-Christ, False Messiah, Dajjal in the Holy Land!

Ehhhm, ok. These are all "so called" great points, but how exactly will this bad guy rule over the world if tiny US with mighty "so called" state of Israel are a minority among nations? China are sub-dajjal?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well I maybe wrong, but if you think of it from the point of view of always needing and enemy of the western world, so our governments can continue war which makes money, gives people jobs and we control the spoils.

Therefore having a state of Isreal supported by USA & UK basically gives reason for the other arab countries to hate it, thereby creating an unstabling effect in the middle east.

The other arab countries there by hate the west, we over play the hatred so the people fear the middle east, and so justifies wars in the land, rather than on ours.

At the same time, we take the oil, we control the waters around that area, and we sell loads of arms to countries who also fear the middle east and are close to them, such as Turkey, Pakistan etc.

The west needs an enemy, and Israel with its support from the US & UK, flames the fires which we put out over and over again, whilst creating money.

[edit on 22/2/10 by multichild]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
couple thoughts i have on this subject, and admitting that i know very little about the historical and political reasoning behind alot of israel/jewish issues.

1. even if there was irrefutable 'evidence' that could be presented as the results of a very unbiased and academically sound research study, the concept of the 'state of israel' is so firmly entrenched in the psyche's of the western world that it wouldnt matter if everything the detractors said was true all along.

2. i have always wondered upon what sound basis any argument could be made that 'a nation state' has the right to exist. Who grants the rights for anything? Can it be logically said that any of us, individually or collectively have a right to anything in this life once we are born? Politically speaking i wonder if those who have argued for the existence of the state of Israel first drafted some kind of body of laws that could be used to justify it, otherwise i have no idea how cart blanch action could be made on israels behalf to bring it back into existence when historically it was pretty much destroyed for hundreds of years.

If an argument could be made, based on unbiased principles, that a nation state has the right to exist...i would like to see if it could be applied to other ethnic groups/cultures that are documented to not have such a 'nation state' to call their own. Seems fair to me. IF such a document or set of laws that are equally applicable to any other group of people cannot be produced, then i have no alternative but to believe that there is an extreme and perhaps unprecedented amount of favoritism going on.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Everything you said is on right point, S&F.

It's rare to see someone that actually understands the Bible and the Anti-Christ ruling from the Holy Land, and controlling the U.S aka what the Bible calls the Sinful city, Great daughter of Babylon ect. (Bibles gives over a dozen names for U.S)

The white image of Jesus, who is Cesare Borgia, is also a false image and also an Anti-Christ.

Rev 2:9
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

I have a thread on a documentary about the Israeli Lobby controlling the U.S.

The U.S has desensitized everyone into thinking sinning is good and anything coming out of the Bible is bad, and everyone runs with it.
U.S / Israel are the most evil places people on the earth, and it's quite easy to tell it's on it's down fall.

Did you know about Project Megiddo?
They made a Project / Task Force to label anyone speaking about Biblical prophecies coming out today as potential terrorists.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

Originally posted by hadriana

1. Are you saying that the United States used Bible school books to teach Muslims to hate Westerners? I don't understand your line of thought here. Why would the U.S. do that?!

2. Are you saying that the United States sends money to Israel because the United States believes God wants Israel to exist? I don't get it. Why would the U.S. be so eager to support the creation and continuing existence of Israel?
I am interested in understanding your reasoning on this.

1. Yes - not Bible school books - but TEXT books - ordered by the CIA and developed by an American University. The idea was to radicalize the muslim children during the Afgan-Russian war so that the Muslims would fight harder. What we have NOW has been referred to many times as blowback, because they learned NOT just to fight back against the Russians, but all Westerners.

2. Yes. I do think so! That's what I am saying is in the Bible School books - this idea that God gave Israel to the Jews and no one else on ONE level - he wanted them to have it - I mean really WTF would little American kids really get months of instruction on the parts of the Bible where Moses wonders around looking for the promised land? If you just quantify the material in those books - in particular protestant children's books - you'll find they devote as much more more time to THAT than they do anything wise and wonderful that Christ said. Go to any thrift store where folks are donating these used kids' church books, and just flip through - you'll see it. I've seen it -I do think a quantifiable study could be done on it.

Then there is the idea that Israel in particular Jerusalem MUST be under Jewish control in order for the messiah to return. Watch some Benny Hinn and some of the other protestant televangelists and mega -church ministers preaching, and count how many commercials there are encouraging Christians to send their money to Israel.

Maybe it takes someone NOT Christian to see it. I dunno. I think anyone that can be objective and COUNT will find it is there and well represented.

I hope this helps explain my earlier post some.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
we support them to have a friendly ally in the middle east...but it is very unnerving that we support israel as much as we do...but it happens because the british helped create israel and when the british finally became fed up with israel we helped them with open arms and also gave them weapons to fight off the muslims and protect our interest for our big wig corporate ceos (rockerfellers) to come in with the money to help build israel into a power

new topics

top topics

join