It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens? There could be one next to you right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Aliens? There could be one next to you right now

www.thesun.co.uk

ALIENS could be among us - but we just cannot recognize them, Britain's top astronomer has said.

Lord Martin Rees said the visitors might be in a form beyond human understanding.

Lord Rees, president of the Royal Society academy of science and also astronomer to the Queen, said: "They could be staring us in the face and we just don't recognise them."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
And yet another statement from an official source referring to alien life forms.

There seems to be a rash of announcements just lately from the MSM, this coming from non other than Lord Martin Rees - president of the Royal Society academy of science and also astronomer to the Queen.

I can't help but feel that we are ripe for disclosure. The announcements are coming thick and fast these past 6 months.

Whether disclosure is imminent or not, there has definitely been a change of attitude by science towards the possibility of alien life.

This is a major paradigm shift in our conscious awareness and it is being revealed through numerous official sources.

We may have our disclosure yet!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-2-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hmm.. I have a question for this news story//

Watch They Live Much?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Hmm.. I have a question for this news story// Watch They Live Much?

Hi ThichHeaded, I would like to respond but I am not sure what you just said ???

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
He said:

"Hmm.. I have a question for this news story// Watch They Live Much?"

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
great post

totality agree

we just dont know how life can be in other planets

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The question was..

Watch They Live much?

They Live

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh, thanks for that Maybe...maybe not, I'm glad I have that sorted in my head now. Just confused for a moment

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh, thanks for that Maybe...maybe not, I'm glad I have that sorted in my head now. Just confused for a moment

You are very welcome.

I am always pleased when I can help.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Ok, now I understand, never saw this show but, very interesting. I guess you are saying that this could be some sort of pseudo disclosure, another way to manipulate us.

Well personally I am so confused, what with the bluffs and double bluffs going on around us, I don't know what to think.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Actually I would like to try out some of those special sunnies to look at
Lord Martin Rees, I think he may be a "visitor " himself

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

ALIENS could be among us - but we just cannot recognize them, Britain's top astronomer has said. Lord Martin Rees said the visitors might be in a form beyond human understanding.

Another Illuminati disinfo, to make people confused. One week they say that Aliens may have earthling human-like appearance, other week they say they may be in a form beyond human understanding. Scumbags.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
He is now talking about Jinns, without, maybe or maybe not, even not knowing.
Jinns may stare at your face and you wouldn't recognize them, since they live in a parallel universe/dimension.

Maybe he is trying to warm us up to the idea that "aliens" are actually Jinns ... and since the concept of Jinns is largely unknown in the west, he can do that.

But not to 1.8 billion people who are familiar with that concept. We do know what Jinns are, and what aliens are/might be. And we actually believe in the existence of both.

But I think *they* will try to use the Jinns to sell them to us as "aliens". And I am almost certain that they do collaborate with Jinns.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It sounds like them aliens told this guy that they're lurking and pointed it out to him. I'm assuming that the only reason the rest of you "don't see no aliens" is because they're not chasing you around.

For you to notice it, from experience, they would have to appear around every street corner and yell out your name for a sustained period of time. They'd also have drive past in every other car and wave at you for you to notice something amiss....

[edit on 22-2-2010 by MegaCurious]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think its true;

Ever since I have been getting into spirituality;
I have been noticing that when I go out in public like Walmart or the supermarket or the mall;
there would be people there that would make comments to each other about my "energy" or "aura"

One time I walked into Barnes and Noble bookstores to checkout some magazines;
and these 2 girls that were behind the cash register looked at me and said
"OMG HE IS MADE OF LIGHT!!!!!"

Another time I was walking into Walmart;
As I was walking in; A really tall blonde woman about 6 feet looked at me and whispered to herself "OMG!!! HE HAS A HALO!!!!!"

Another time I was standing in line at a supermarket buying some bread;
I was bored so I started kind of meditating;
And there were a group of 5 girls standing there talking about me;
I over heard one of them say "They learned how to use energy and they just play with it"
I started thinking "WTF?!?!" Getting kind of angry that they were talking about me
They mustve noticed something because they ran out of the store right away;

There was also another time during the summer;
I was in my bedroom meditating with my window open;
I heard a man walking his dog outside;
as he was passing my bedroom; I heard him say "His entire room is glowing green!!!!!"

There was also another time 4 or 5 years ago; when I was at work during the night shift;
I was pretty bored and sleepy;
stocking shelves in a supermarket;

I was just stocking shelves thinking to myself;
and a co-worker in another department started answering my thoughts out loud;

I would ask him questions in my head and he would answer them out loud; kind of like speaking really loudly;
I didnt know who it was;

We mustve talked for like an hour;
I forgot most of what we talked about;
but i remember asking him;
"You can hear my thoughts?" he said 'YES'
"Yeah right; If you can hear my thoughts then say.... 'Chicken Butt'"
he then said the random word.
"Am I on a TV Show?" he said "NO"
"Is everyone psychic?" "NO only some people"
"Where are they?" "In a place farrrr farrrrr away"
"In space?" "YES"
"Where in space?" "You wouldnt know if I told you"
then i started rambling on about things that i forgot;

at the time it didnt cross my mind that he could be an alien since i knew nothing about it at the time;
I was just really confused, wondering if i was on a prank reality tv show or if i was a robot or what;
And I swear to god it was not a voice in my head; It was a co-worker yelling across this giant supermarket in the middle of the night

[edit on 22-2-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You need to feel your way along because there are deceptions and obstacles at every turn.
You have to forget about almost everything you see and hear and pay close attention to how sensations surrounding the person affect you.

Don't over reach and try to deconstruct every argument out there but as they enter your sphere of association, then make a determination.
Weigh words, body language, know all you can regarding history or past experience. Let the whole thing digest, not small pieces of information...then judge the final effect the person has on you.

Good people, real humans and human helpers will never raise eyebrows, hackles or give you a feeling of mistrust in your gut.

Sometimes it is important to withhold judgment for at least a day. When you can't figure out if you are being fooled...take all you know and put it in the forefront of your thoughts, then go to sleep.
When you wake up... the answer will be there for you.

Whenever people make a mistake it is usually when they are in a rush to judge. Take you time. It is better to be right than fast.

Fools rush in.

top topics

join