It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oK This "really" blows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here I am getting ready to go do the immigration process on the third, and I lost my wallet! So now I have NO ID, i'm stuck here in Michigan and i'm a Canadian, with no ID!!

The appointment is on the third and I just lost it this past week.

We're in bettween moves so I have two houses to turn upside down and on top of it i've had to call 4 different police departments because i've been in 4 different counties. Restaurants don't have it, stores don't, I don't know where it is, and i'm so stressed to think so asshole took it and it using it..
I have no credit cards in there thank god.

But my birth certificate, social insurance card, driver's liscence, health card, ect ect...

Life sucks right now ........:bash:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OUCH. I've lost a wallet before but not when I had to deal with immigration. Now, if you don't find it, you have 3 gov'ts to deal with. Good luck TL.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At least you've just lost 1 wallet... I'm going on my 4th! But this one is the worst.. Cuz I got immigration issues.

Last one My credit cards were trying to get used but I already maxed them out lol!! But I had 500 in cash and they spent it all... I think I know who it is and have yet to get revenge... And I will... Oh I will... That stupid bitch... She's not going to have any hair left on her head when i'm done with her. muahahah... j/k it'll be a nice little ass woopin.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Contact your embassy...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Canadian or American embassy??

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Try contacting both. And maybe you could speak to someone in immigration to ask for their advice.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Did you check your pocket???

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Did you check your pocket???

Well actually I checked more then just "a" pocket.
I checked many.. Usually I keep it in my overalls when I go out...I'm an overall freak...
I think what happened was I went to an irish bar down the street last week got hammered fought with my husband and left him there to walk home. I came back after I had some sense in my and I think I put my wallet down at the bar and left normally. But someone called me today i never heard of so I hope and pray they have my wallet. I called em back but the dude said he didn't know anything about it but other people live there and he'll wait till they get back so I'm really hoping...
My appointment is in 3 days!!!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hrm. The 4th wallet you've lost? That really is #ty, especially due to the situation.

I think you need to be more careful, though.
Hopefully you'll find it, TrueLies.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey man no worries, the illegal mexican here seem to get by just fine with no id and no SS.

/duck

top topics

join