It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tired - I'm Exhausted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

As I said, I'm not pushing my believes onto people. Usually I end all of my conversations with anyone I am trying to convince with the words "Look it up for yourself, form your own opinion."

While conspiracy theorists do exaggerate, their exaggerations come from cold hard facts. Take this country for example -

*Over the last few decades, the Constitution has been violated by laws.
*The people have spoken out on government actions, and the government has ignored them.
*The government has been proven to lie to us in the past.
*This country has illegal attacked another country and overthrown its government in the name of a lie.
*There is evidence against the official story of the deadliest attack on American soil.

If these five things, which are quite easy to prove facts aren't enough to wake people up to the corruption in this country, then what is? These are my core statements that I tell people because they are the truth. I ask that they too seek the truth based on these five things. Is the government here to help us, or do they have their own agenda?

Thought American government is my biggest topic, there are so many facts to support the NWO, ETs, and several other things that it is just leaves me dumbfounded that people can actually still, 100% DENY these things. This is the mark of the sheeple.

As far as coming to ME for help, I am referring to those that I have personally tried to waken. As I stated before, if SHTF and I am the only one in the neighborhood who has years worth of food, supplies, and safety, who do you think they are knowingly going to come to once they realize they don't have enough?

I'm not referring to myself as a savior, I'm referring to anybody who has prepared for such things in the face of so many who have not. If they know, they will come to you as well. Anyone who has prepared for it, when it comes, they too will have to make that decision - I guarantee it.

reply to post by muzzleflash

These are some good quote. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't think it's possible to escape viewing the world from a certain perspective, and as long as we're confined within the limits of our subjective perception, we can only come to conclusions with varying objective merits. This doesn't mean everything's relative; it's merely a philosophical note on the basis for our perception of reality.

Generally: If we are to place trust in science, tradition, and history, sure there is. Most issues today (environmental problems, ethnic conflicts, economic recessions, neo-colonialism, materialism, spiritual hollowness) are not new, nor are they so complex that we can't agree on basic ways of solving them and moving on. We face these problems today because humanity as a collective has lived in ignorance of the consequences of its actions. We overpopulated the planet, drained its resources, over-industrialized wild land, and then we asked: "Why do all fish contain cancer these days?"

We allowed multinational corporations to overthrow our governments in secret, importing millions of people as cheap labour to reduce production costs, and then we asked: "Why did the wages drop?" We privatized the economy and began replacing the production of domestic goods with pure financial speculation, and then we asked: "Why are we suddenly in a recession?" We decided to let national interests be controlled by corporate interests, so the hunt after natural resources and world power led us to a new age of colonial wars, and then we asked: "Why don't the Iraqis appreciate our freedom?" We exchanged the traditional values of heroism, honour, honesty, and transcendence for the hollow values of consumer materialism, and then we asked: "Why do our teenagers commit suicide?" We killed the myths and the religious wisdom because we failed to understand what it meant to us, and then we asked: "Why did God die?"

Yes, I believe we can resolve the main problems of modern civilization through fairly objective means, but it's not so much a question of objectivity, as it is about consensus. We have all the "proof" we need to change our civilization, now we need agreement on how to solve these basic problems. Think of it as the Kyoto protocol of all main problems we face today; for everyone it's obvious, the problems affect us all, so we need to sign the contract and work together to change the world. It's possible, but not as long as we keep our heads in the sand and prefer to watch whatever's on television instead. Escaping problems has never done anything good, but a handful of brave and idealistic people have through the history of mankind changed our world forever.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"It's better to light one candle, than to curse the darkness."

Be the one candle. Cast your light where and when you can. Pounding away at people, regardless of intent, is still brainwashing. People need to feel that they've come to a conclusion on THEIR terms. It's taken some of them decades to prop up their illusions. Don't expect them to shatter in an instant. Movies have a 2 hour time limit. The worldd does not.

Peace...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Gwydionblack...I have followed your posts because they intrigue me...although not in a positive way. So of course I have a few comments for you...and be aware that I am not just flaming you...but as I have from the start...trying to understand you.

I have spent the last four years of my life trying to wake people up.

I believe you said before you were 21 years old...so you had this "truth" since you were 17 years old? I'm sorry if this hurts...but you have some growing up to do.

I have spread my word of truth.

What is this "truth"??? I've asked repeatedly what you want to fight for or what is this "truth" you know that no one else does...and all I have heard from you are vague ideas of "freedom" and "no taxes".

I look at the flocks of sheeple following calmly behind the meat wagon, still as obedient as always.

I believe you have said in another post that you like Glenn Beck because he is the only one showing people the truth. IF this is true (cause I may be wrong), then you are just as much of a sheeple as everyone else...you just follow a different shepherd.

I wanted to help the people... I really do.

Help them with what? Taxes? Freedom? I just don't understand...and you COULD clear it up but you won't.

and all they can offer is a resounding "Hmmm" before they go back to their every day lives.

What would you have them do? Quit their jobs and start the revolution YOU want? Again...not understanding what your "truth" is or what you want people to do when you tell them about it.

That if it might have been possible for me to at least be happy and not have this towering menace hanging over my head.

Why can't you be happy?

But now I can't. I can't rightfully move on with my life without trying to do something about it. I can't just go on as if nothing ever happened. I have this idea in my head that I will change this world no matter if it costs me my life and I will not back down from that.

Change what about the world? This is a very simple question...especially since you are so passionate about it. WHAT do you want to change...in concrete details...not something vague like "spread freedom". What kind of freedom? What is it that I SHOULD be able to do that I can't do right now? It's a simple question.

Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

They will then hear the most frightening reality to ever cross their minds...

"No."

SAVE ME FROM WHAT???? And what kind of power do you have to save anyone? You are not a superhero from a movie...how exactly are you going to save all the people? And again...FROM WHAT???

I ask simple questions...if you have "truth" then there should be SIMPLE ANSWERS. Not vague ideas...not ideology...a concrete non-disputable TRUTH as an answer.

What is your "truth"?
What are you trying to teach people?
What are you going to save us from?

I do actually know how you feel...I think most people your age feel the same way. You want something big to happen. You want to be part of something big. You want to be a person of importance. I think everyone at your age experiences some type of megalomania. It is no coincidence that your age group is recruited heavily from military, religion, terrorists, colleges, corporations, unions, government, fashion industry, and sports teams to be their fans.

Some will join the army...because they see it as their chance to make a difference...save the world...spread democracy.

Some will go to college...dream of being the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

Some will go to college to play sports...dream of being the next Michael Jordan or Brett Farve.

Some will go into politics...thinking they will some day be the President of the United States.

Some will go into religion...and think that they may be the next great person to become a martyr, saint, pope, or savior.

And some...like you...will dive into conspiracy theories and think that they will be the one to bring the "truth" to the world. Aren't you a little surprised that your message isn't unique? ATS is filled with people who have the truth...some get it from aliens...some from angels...some from the universe...some from trees...some from god....some from another dimension...and some, like you, by doing "research" and KNOWING you have the truth. What do you say to all these other people? Are they just wrong...and you are the one with the REAL truth? This is the same thing religions have done FOREVER...the only difference with you is that yours isn't religious...but it is the exact same thing.

I don't say these things to just bash you...but I hope you can let some of these things go so you can enjoy yourself. You said yourself, you are not happy, well maybe it is time to spend your time on something else. Why would any sane person voluntarily do something that makes them unhappy???

[edit on 22-2-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Even though our topics of interest on ATS might differ, I still understand where you are coming from, S&F for that.

Some here reply that it isn't worth it, I disagree, it IS worth it!
Your learning was worth it, your experience was worth it, your knowledge is worth it and it will continue to be worth it.

I think it's normal that a lot of people don't want to listen to what you have to say, most are so brainwashed by the media that they let the media contol and shape their reality and they are perfectly fine with that, ignorance still is bliss and most have a perfectly clear line between what they can accept as truth and what belongs in the movies.
Besides that, not everyone has the resourses to do research, check up on other sources... they are spoon fed by what is available for them.

But whenever one person comes along that seeks knowledge, and you can give it to him, point him into his own research, then wasn't that worth it?
And mostly it's the student that finds the teacher, not the other way around...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I sometimes think most people just want to ride the ride until it ends. They don't really care what goes on around them. It's as if they have all lost their wills to survive and only exist for the moment and if the moment ends..."oh well". I too, have given up bringing the knowledge to others. People actually get angry when they become aware, not at the source, but at me because I have told them something they didn't want to know.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Because a majority of "skeptics" are in reality quasi-skeptics.

Because when people say they're open minded, in reality they can just accept anything that is within their comfort zone.

Because talking heads on a flashing screen laugh at these notions, and tell people they're lies.

Because we're fed faux patriotism and told to revere our founding fathers, when in reality we are taught to revere the status quo.

Because anything and everything can be proven true. Whether or not what is presented true is in actuality the truth is the major distinction people do not make.

Because people have been pacified and programmed into certain lifestyles that in turn themselves help perpetuate a cycle keeping the masses minds numb and their hearts shallow.

Because we believe patriotism is the support of the state and not of our fellow man.

Because there exists veils of perception, and as you close each veil the truth is filtered more and more.

Because the average person is just that #ing stupid.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

"Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

"No.""

So after all is said and done and people need you and your truth the most and are begging for help.
Your gonna say 'no'.?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

More power to ya! You have a noble heart. You want to help people wake up. I hope the message of this song will answer some of your questions:

www.youtube.com...=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=cVFCND2MOJ4&v=P8SnzjY4mTI

Fight the good fight...

[edit on 22-2-2010 by romanmel]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by romanmel]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Great post!

I've been watching 'David Ickes' talk when he was over in Australia (on youtube) and even though a lot of what i've seen so far has been in my thoughts, he has also suggested things i didn't think of... for example... the big companies in this world are all owned by the same people just with different names... the markets go and down but there are people making it happen... you hear on the news that such and such has lost billions but what's actually happened is the Company has just lost out to another Company owned by the same people... he also mentioned about all the Educated ones who go to University to become Doctors, Lawyers etc etc are indoctrined to believe everything written in the books because since we went to school that's all we had drummed into our heads day in day out that this or that is correct.... same with most Religious people... they have been reading those books and are now just hypnotised.... off to watch the rest of it.... how the Elite manufacture wars and then come up with solutions to the problem... WWII according to him was manufactored by the USA, i don't know if this is true but what he said was enough to make you think twice...

To anyone who hasn't watched it you can see the whole 7 hours on youtube... just type in david icke melbourne and up it will pop...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234

"Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

"No.""

So after all is said and done and people need you and your truth the most and are begging for help.
Your gonna say 'no'.?

God the literalism and idiocy steaming from some people is ridiculous.

If you understood the context, you know, deny ignorance and all that such, you would realize the character saying this is so disillusioned by the notions that all people can be saved and deserved to be saved when through their own means stop themselves from being saved half the time and the other half are so morally repugnant, whether or not they deserved to be saved when they themselves cause people who need to be saved .....well it creates the contrary in the individual on whether or not it's all worth it. Whether people are worth saving. It's a question in statement form, not a clear cut statement.

If you can't read between the lines and research what is presented to have a clearer understanding of what is being used in discussion well maybe you should deny ignorance and not post.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You say:
"Will it take you children growing up and being unable to have a decent education? Will it be reaching retirement only to realize that the government stole all of it? Or will it take something more drastic like someone close being killed in on of those "terrorist" attacks that the government harps on so much about?"
Why is my children's decent education anyone's responsibility other than my own? And are you suggesting that there are no ways in this country to give my child a decent education? baloney.
How do you suggest that the government is going to steal all of my retirement? I'm fascinated.
And terrorist attacks? How do I control them?
You keep on bringin up these giant red herrings as a way to try and get people to wake up... wake up to what exactly? That the world's full of conspiracies against us all?
My point is, and I'll make it again: I am on ATS every day, I'm on here to get an alternative look at the days news and to consider things I haven't considered before. I've seen thousands of posts on the New World Order, on the Masons, on UFO's on ghosts, but not enough to truly convince me that any such things exist. And perhaps the reason why no-one listens to you is that you haven't convinced anyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am totally with you. For me it has been about 2 years now as i am still young. I will not give up , however it is an almost impossible task. People just do not want to listen , no one forces an opinion towards them , all i have asked on many occasions was just listening. It gets hard and tiring as you have stated.

I haven't even tried talking about doom , end of the world or anything of that kind all i have mainly focused on was debt, financial system , banking , and the global situation in which we find ourselves.

The answer is no. And most of the times we are labeled as lunatics .

Another aspect which scares me greatly is the fact that in USA and some other countries there is still some sense of realization of the current situation and the course of actions which lead to this , and maybe some knowledge how things will become if nothing is changed. However for example in Romania , the country in which i have been born , the majority of the responses to anything related with the economic crysis even though it's felt more than anywhere , is and i quote " haha don't worry we are in EU now and they will bail us out if anything happens". Indeed tiring.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All I can say is that spreading ones pearls before swine, is never a good plan. It will drain you, it will make you sick, and ultimately bashing your head against a brick wall is not good for you.
Make sure that you confine your efforts to those who are prepared to recieve them. Ensure that when you provide knowledge and wisdom to some body, that that person actualy has the capacity to assimilate it and prosper with it. I know it is hard, locating open minds in amongst the locked doors of mind in the world, but if you have made a positive difference to just one or two peoples lives over the years, then surely you have done a great thing, and that is something to be proud of.
The most important thing to remember is , that you must not allow the apathy and ignorance around you to infect you with lethargy. It would be a complete waste if you let that disease defeat you, when as you rightly have said, you have stood your ground for all this time.
I wish for you strength and endurance for the time ahead, and some recompence for the time that has already gone.
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The faults that we see in others are the aspects of ourselves that we dislike, our "shadow" you could say. I disliked your OP at first read for it's arrogance and anger. My response was one of revulsion and disgust: that someone could see themselves as a messiah sent to save humanity from itself is very off-putting. I beleive this was my reaction because my "shadow" thinks the same thing. However, in my quest to integrate all aspects of myself I am still learning to embrace these undesireable traits. I've come to the point where I realize this journey here on Earth is one that must ultimately be made alone. That doesn't mean cut yourself off from others, however. It just means that perhaps you need to re-evaluate your intentions, because obviously what you're trying to do isn't working and is leaving you tired and exhausted. The question I have for you is: Who are you trying to convince- yourself or others? Anyways, if you were truely sent here to help, I wish you luck and I know you'll figure it out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Our society is afraid of unpopular truths that accurately but controversially describe why we're in such a big mess. Most people don't want any trouble, so they keep quiet. Here's some food for thought:

1. We have no culture that could keep us from being money-grubbing whores.
2. We are destroying our environment. If it was a person, you'd call it murder or genocide.
3. We are slowly dumbing ourselves down into glorified talking apes with car keys.
4. People have holes in the middle where meaning should go. Black holes, that suck up everything around them.
5. You're not going to face reality because you're too busy with your own drama.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I feel for ya man. I understand your frustration with it all, so many people are just to busy with other things to realize what is really happening. It is all we can do to educated people of the lies they are being fed daily by the media and the fed and hope they open their eyes eventually. The rest is up to God and his plan, he, in the end will save our souls and destroy the evil in this world rest assured. Oddly enough the atheist attitude so many have even those who are on our side, don't realize atheism is part of the globalist system itself. To teach our creator God doesn't exists and accept the government as god, or mother earth, or whatever shows the true nature of the globalist and it shows that satan himself is truly behind it all.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You know what? I'm sitting at home bored and open-minded. I am willing to listen to you if you need to get something off your chest. I want to hear what the "truth" is. What are people not getting? What do you want to happen?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I have spent the last four years of my life trying to wake people up. I've spoken in person, I've relayed stories that speak of the truth of the world, and I have lost job opportunities based upon my open views.

I have scoured the web, through forums, through ATS, through social networking sites and I have spread my word of truth. I have stood in the face of adversary, I have stood my ground, I have debated with the best.

Yet four years later I feel as if I have done nothing. I look at the world as it progressively gets worse, and as the truth shows itself ever more, and I look at the flocks of sheeple following calmly behind the meat wagon, still as obedient as always.

I wanted to help the people... I really do. I have prepared myself for the worst and people call me crazy for it. They call me paranoid that something might occur that I would actually want to "survive". I let them have their words. They never phase me.

Yet, there are those in my closest circles who would choose to insult me. My closest relatives who I at least would wish to understand me and listen to me, instead choose to do nothing. They listen to my messages of hope and change, they listen to my harbingers of truth, and all they can offer is a resounding "Hmmm" before they go back to their every day lives.

I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. The people can have the truth smacking them in the face and they will still ignore it. They are too bothered by the illusion before them.

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't wonder what my life would be like if I could have continued to be behind the veil. That if it might have been possible for me to at least be happy and not have this towering menace hanging over my head.

But now I can't. I can't rightfully move on with my life without trying to do something about it. I can't just go on as if nothing ever happened. I have this idea in my head that I will change this world no matter if it costs me my life and I will not back down from that.

However, from the people... I don't know. I am exhausted from fighting so hard with no results. The enemy regenerates. I find myself falling more in line with a quote from Rorschach in Watchmen.

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper... "no."

The people will first turn to their families for help. They won't know what to do because they were just as blind as they were.

The people will then turn to "Big Brother" to lend a hand, but the government will be gone, no doubt to save their own arses.

Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

"No."

I have to be completely blunt on this one. Man who said you're the one who bares the truth?

Who said the stories you're relaying are the truth?

And why in the hell are you trying to change peoples lives to the point of loosing a grip of your own life?

Really man, I have to agree... you did nothing but hurt yourself.

Preparing for the worst is a silly measure, specially when you don't really know what will happen and in what proportions. Humans have a incredible capability to adapt/react to the most absurd conditions and has managed to survive this far. So stop putting yourself on the position of a preemptive savior and move on with your life.

Also this notion of a enemy is most often a fallacy passed on by people that can't really adapt, fit in a society (that of course is full of defects, and problems) and are also unable to form their own societies with their own set of rules and values. They are trapped in-between and most often lost.

Don't be like that.

If the current society doesn't work for you stop trying to fix it, it doesn't worth it. Play with it, let it break completely and then start acting.

Anyway... I feel your pain, but what I'm trying to say is stop putting yourself in a position where you are the the ONE that will fix everything. Because this to get fixed it will have to completely break first. So move on, play with it, and when it happens (if it does happens) then change your game.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, it always boils right back down to what I always say. Really, you have two choices in life. You can choose the truth, or you can choose happiness. Never both.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join