It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tired - I'm Exhausted

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've never totally understood the people who claim to be awakened, could someone please elucidate?

Do these people believe themselves impervious to deception or error? I would imagine that the truly awakened person is constantly reevaluating beliefs, perceptions, sensations, etc.

And that constant reevaluating will, inevitably in my opinion, lead an educated and humble man to amend some ideas which means he was wrong, which I think scare a lot of people. My view is, and as I stated at the beginning I am not certain, that most of the self proclaimed awakened ones looks at error and being awakened as mutually exclusive. The ones who proclaim themselves "awakened" and are fond of calling others "sheeple" are very rigid in their thinking.

I'm not attacking you OP. But I wish you would tell us what some of these truths are that have gotten you into trouble so that we can form our own opinions.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

Do these people believe themselves impervious to deception or error? I would imagine that the truly awakened person is constantly reevaluating beliefs, perceptions, sensations, etc.

I think that is exactly the point everyone is trying to point out. The OP totally misses that the whole premise of his petty revolution is based on establishing a false dichotomy that is based on the construction of "the other". Those who want this kind of change can't agree on what kind of change they want, but they can agree on who the enemy is - a vague, meaningless concept that practically guarantees mayhem if there ever should be a revolution.

The federal employees I speak of are forced into classes and lectures about how 9/11 was NOT an inside job amongst other "conspiracies" as per the cirriculum. They aren't allowed to think for themselves or have anti-govt thoughts, as it undermines the operation and poses a security risk, so simply ignore them.

You see, that's exactly the point. This immature kind of thinking consists of making anyone truly thinking for himself (someone who wont be bullied into being as pseudodramatic as the up) the enemy. Why is it that you guys are so obsessed with drawing lines... It's always.. Us. vs. Them - when it isn't even clear who "us" or "they" are.

Never follow a Revolution whose Motto is: Wir hauen da ein Loch hinein.

(en.wikipedia.org...)

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Alright everyone! Lets go spread some truth!

Yeah! Lets show them Zeitgeist and how Jesus never existed!

Yea-WHAT! No lets spread the gospel of Jesus Christ who DID exist, our Lord and saviour!

Yeah! He said some profound truths after dropping down from that flying saucer of the lord Enki!

No you guys got it all wrong, God and the Devil are just allegory, for good and evil within you! Raise your chakra!

Yeah chakra, thats the thing that Indigo kids use for their psychic abilities right?

Indigo Kids! You must be a Zionist disinformationist spreading lies to confuse the goyim!

SO you hate all Jews? You freaking nazi-Muslim terrorist!

You believe in Muslim terrorism? So you support the official LIE! Everyone knows holograms flew in to building 7.

Guys, its all right. The war in Iraq was just to justify the destruction of the Reptilian historical artifacts, the government doesnt want us to panic and find out the reptilians are coming back on Nibiru!

Ya, but thats not til 2012. Before then the Freemasons are going to take power and give us disclosure, but slowly as not to panic.

When, after they're done sacrificing goats to Lucifer? Enjoy your New World Order fool.

Well YOU might be an NWO slave, but Hitler's coming from Antarctica in a fleet of UFOs to save us from the menace, to finally give us the thousand years he promised us.

I believe you have the thousand years promise mixed up with Jesus.

No not mixed up, the Nazis did countless time travelling experiments. Hitler WAS Jesus.

No wonder the Romans crucified him. I wish they were still around.

They ARE Rome never died! Look at your dollar bill!

...God I could write this all day.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You are a young man, and though your intentions are noble, you are attempting to shoulder the entire burden of the world as if it is your job to do so.

A sheep is what it is, and nothing you can do will change that. Although you wish to be the good shepherd, your place isn't to seperate the sheep from it's destiny. All of your worrying and all of your best efforts combined cannot save the sheep of this world.

In this life you have to make a decision - will you be the good shepherd, will you be the sheep.....or will you be the wolf?

The good shepherd sacrifices himself for the good of the herd, giving his life in defense of the flock - all to protect a bunch of mindless, ungrateful sheep.

The sheep wanders through life blind and ignorant, unable to understand the perils of the world around him. Only here to procreate and to consume, they follow the other sheep in hopes that one may know the way.

But the wolf......the wolf does not carry the burden of the shepherd because he does not concern himself with the fate of the sheep. The wolf knows that he is a wolf and can walk through this world of sheep with impunity. He looks after his own pack and remains well fed.

Long story short, go and be a wolf young man. You owe the sheep nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've been following along here and there, and this sounds like a typical case of teen angst to me....

It usually disappears when one is required to fend for oneself.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I feel as you do.

Most people choose to remain asleep in this Matrix. Once you take the red pill there is no going back without selling your soul.

See the post - Snakes in Suits on ATS. Some people are waking up.

All one can do is to speak up and speak out, eventually when enough of "us" are awake perhaps together in enough numbers we can initiate changes for the positive.

The question is what to do once enough of us are awake?

Very good post.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I can tell you from experience that you are just suffering a bit of burn out. For the last 25 years (and my family will testify to this) I've been challenging the current worldview in person, through 'zines, flyers, organizations, talk shows, you name it. I've debated pastors on TV about the Last Temptation of Chist, been beaten up for protesting Oliver North and blah blah blah. I CHOSE my own path, no-one set me up on it and the same is true for you. You'll get over it if your convictions are real and you will find new energy to continue the fight.
It can be lonely and ostracizing, it can take economic opportunities away and even alienate you from family ( i ended up divorced over it).
Do I feel I have made sacrifices? Sure I do but not as much as others because I'm still alive. Many others before and after us will give that in their cause. So don't think we're too damn special. Others have given far more.
Each life is a path, a path of one's own choosing and there can be no other. To regret is to waste your time and energy, forge ahead when you can and when you can't then rest. The world will not move nor change at our whim but know that every act brings it closer to becoming reality. You are neither special nor alone, but one of many who seek the same things - justice, peace and opportunity for all. Simply do what you can and God will forgive our failures. The road will be there when you are ready to walk it again. Peace & Strength, ATA

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

That is one heckuva classic post. It should be on the ATS responses hall of fame. My side hurts from laughing too hard, thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
These things are cyclical. They come and they go. Every generation thinks the world is about to end.

Quit yer whinin'.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Hi Riley. When I read the OP, the first thought that came into my head was of Brian telling the people to think for themselves. The simple truths are always the deepest.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I know exactly what you are going through, and this is what I realized. The fate of the world as we know it, is already sealed.

There are only a select few that we can actually help to see the truth.

I wish that I can be a part of a revolution that will change the world, but it is too late for any of that to happen.

I believe what the bible says and what it says is, the people here on earth who do evil, are here on earth for that very purpose. They will be eradicated when the time comes.

As for the people who do good, they will inherit the earth, once the 'battle of good and evil' is over and done with.

There is NO hope for many, sad but true. But there are people who are willing to listen and they need people like us to bring them to the truth and those few are the ones we should concentrate on.

Dont stress those you Cant help. Every crime recieves its justice. No one can escape that judgement, not even Satan himself.

Stay positive =)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
OP if you truly want my opinion I will say this

Your words, whether meant or not sounded arrogant. The thing is maybe you are wrong and maybe you are right

If you are right then give up on us. Me included...Let us burn

Like I said before someone attacked me with a silly insult...sweep me into the pile of people who don't need help

Spread your message. Then if you run into ridicule and you still think you are right then say the heck with them and move on

You'll probably be alot happier

-Kyo

[edit on 23-2-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

And that about sums it up...nice post Ridhya.

But you forgot that we are really all just in the matrix...there is no spoon.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Absolutely brilliant. My favourite line was this one:

When, after they're done sacrificing goats to Lucifer? Enjoy your New World Order fool.

Your post made me think of what would happen if you put all the people who claim to be Jesus together in a room and let them have at it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
[edit on 23-2-2010 by lauriemaldo]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I'm not attacking you OP. But I wish you would tell us what some of these truths are that have gotten you into trouble so that we can form our own opinions.

I'm not attacking YOU, but I wish you would read the topic to find those answers. I have answered that question many times throughout this thread yet people still continue to ask me.

Not only that, but I tell you with utmost certainty, that whatever "truth" I believe, I do not try to FORCE that on other people. The truth I preach to people is to stand up and THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

As far as the "truths" I believe, allow me to quote an old writing for this one -

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That is my truth.

reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I know exactly what I want out of revolution, and I know my enemy as well. It isn't so much a different "change" that is wanted - it is a return to moral and ethical values, as well as the documents that build this country.

However, this is another topic entirely and I'm not going to get into it.

reply to post by Ridhya

You represent the differing opinions that WE have. However, you don't touch onto the fact that the people I am speaking of don't even question or THINK about these things. It isn't so much as instilling an opinion into someone, but spread the truth of INDEPENDENT THOUGHT!

reply to post by BlackOps719

I can't see myself being the wolf because I see the enemy within those wolves. I cannot simply forget the fact that I was once one of those sheep and that it took years for me to become this shepard. Therefore, knowing this, I can not willingly let my people behind without first giving them a chance.

However, the question of the topic still remains - if you have given them all the chances, provided them with all the information, and they still choose to be ignorant - what then?

reply to post by ofhumandescent

The question is what to do once enough of us are awake?

Did somebody say a revolution? Or is it all in my head?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Do not grow weary in doing good.
One cannot force anybody to listen, but merely arm them with knowledge and facts. If they do not take heed of your word, worry not, fore it is out of their own folly.
there are three kinds of people in this world: those who wonder what happened. those who see what's happening, and those who make things happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Don't feel down!!

Believe it or not you are succeeding, it may not be apparent now, but you have made a difference.
I have read your threads as well as many others on here and you have all given me personally, food for thought, I have woken up and in turn I have helped others who are now spreading the word.
If it wasn't for this site and the thread posters I would still be fast asleep!! I want to thank all of you including ATS for waking me the hell up!!!

At least you are not alone in finding the Truth xx

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen
I know exactly what you are going through, and this is what I realized. The fate of the world as we know it, is already sealed.

I don't think anything is sealed! As the saying goes, hope dies last.

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen
There are only a select few that we can actually help to see the truth.

I wish that I can be a part of a revolution that will change the world, but it is too late for any of that to happen.

Why so much negativity? True some people do NOT want to be saved but that is because they are too busy messing everything up for everyone else. These people are evil, regardless if they realise it or not!

I would say its the top 5-10% of the worlds population who like to call themselves "elite", but they are not elite, they are dellusional scumbags that need to be brought down to earth(figuratively speaking).

Also with the advent of personal computers and the internet, the truth is spreading much faster than before. There still is some freedom of speech and hopefully it will remain free for a long time. The "satanic" PTB will eventually lose, even if they partially succeed in the beginning. Nothing lasts forever, that is certain.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join