It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tired - I'm Exhausted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have spent the last four years of my life trying to wake people up. I've spoken in person, I've relayed stories that speak of the truth of the world, and I have lost job opportunities based upon my open views.

I have scoured the web, through forums, through ATS, through social networking sites and I have spread my word of truth. I have stood in the face of adversary, I have stood my ground, I have debated with the best.

Yet four years later I feel as if I have done nothing. I look at the world as it progressively gets worse, and as the truth shows itself ever more, and I look at the flocks of sheeple following calmly behind the meat wagon, still as obedient as always.

I wanted to help the people... I really do. I have prepared myself for the worst and people call me crazy for it. They call me paranoid that something might occur that I would actually want to "survive". I let them have their words. They never phase me.

Yet, there are those in my closest circles who would choose to insult me. My closest relatives who I at least would wish to understand me and listen to me, instead choose to do nothing. They listen to my messages of hope and change, they listen to my harbingers of truth, and all they can offer is a resounding "Hmmm" before they go back to their every day lives.

I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. The people can have the truth smacking them in the face and they will still ignore it. They are too bothered by the illusion before them.

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't wonder what my life would be like if I could have continued to be behind the veil. That if it might have been possible for me to at least be happy and not have this towering menace hanging over my head.

But now I can't. I can't rightfully move on with my life without trying to do something about it. I can't just go on as if nothing ever happened. I have this idea in my head that I will change this world no matter if it costs me my life and I will not back down from that.

However, from the people... I don't know. I am exhausted from fighting so hard with no results. The enemy regenerates. I find myself falling more in line with a quote from Rorschach in Watchmen.

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper... "no."

The people will first turn to their families for help. They won't know what to do because they were just as blind as they were.

The people will then turn to "Big Brother" to lend a hand, but the government will be gone, no doubt to save their own arses.

Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

They will then hear the most frightening reality to ever cross their minds...

"No."

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I COMPLETELY understand what you mean.

I try my hardest to educate my friends, girlfriend, family etc and they do listen to me, and sometimes even agree, but then they go back to whatever they were doing completely unphased like i just told them some "neat" fact or something.

I can understand your frustration, remember even if no one believes it except you, truth is still truth. I've been struggling with the same things you are, im still in schooling and its effecting my decisions, and people dont understand they think im just being stupid or overreacting.

I even have a program I run called Freedom Of Peace where I go to public places and talk to as many people as possible and hand out flyers, and at times i do question is any of this worth it and i truely think it is, if i can just show one person the truth, and let them see through the smoke, i think i did a good job.

I understand what your dealing with, im sure lots others do on this site. Just remember truth is truth, and we are the good side.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.
-Gandhi

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Peace & Love

-Danny

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Sounds to me you are kicking goals. You came to this planet for a reason - you are helping shift collective consciousness. Do not be so down on yourself. I for one love what you are doing.

I think slowly slowly is a good approach for ones that have no clue. Start off with the facts, only the facts. Then ask them. What do they think? How do they feel about thinking what they think? Do they want to know more? Let them find their feet (as slow as this may seem at times) - BUT you will be guaranteed, that when the ones that do 'pop' into our reality, you'll be constantly hounded for ,more information, more,more,MORE!

That's when you tell them - NO. You tell them to come to you with THEIR new found information/s and then discuss what they bring to the table. Then slowly another piece of the puzzle - they will hunt down as much info they can, and soon, you'll have more like minded people in your company.

If you wake just *one* person - you deserve a massive thumbs up. And you'll never know that one person may just go on to wake more....

because you know what?.....

I 'was' that one person once !

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I understand, ..... yet I've accepted it.

there is nothing you can do to change peoples mind's no matter what you do. This troubled me at first, ...

but there is a perfect system in place, and humanity is going where it needs to go, .... there is nothing we can do, ... or perhaps, ... nothing we should do.

nature takes it's course for a reason. a new world will not be created with yoga party's and mediatation. .....

sometimes the only way to renew a forest is to let it burn.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I just wrote this in another thread, but it seems appropriate to this one too

why arent americans ashamed for what they army is doing and what they gov stands for ?

I mean, its the same in every country ... people are just too much blind ... ignorance is a blessing, everything seems perfect no?

the reality is that, for me it seems that our society is being sucked in by a black hole, I really dont see any good things happening in the future, I dont see this society evolving

another thing is that for me, the responsibility is on everyone ... everyone should be ashamed for not being able to see thought this hollywood act that is our world

everyone seems to think that if we hear or see something in a tv, it means its true

nobody questions anything, I mean, it looks like nobody cares until something happens to them

the thing is that, since the beginning of society, some people (the smart ones) create some stunts to control most of the people and thats our problem; I never seen a society that encourage people to use their brains, instead, they want u to follow blindly everything

so, is it really our fault for not being able to see thought these stuns ? I really dont have an answer, but one thing I can say, I dont see our society getting away from this black hole ...

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

"No."

Stop beeing so blazé and check your intentions. First you say you want to help others, then when they turn to you, you´ll say "No"?
Say what?
What makes you think you have all the answers or all the insight? Has anybody asked you to be a messiah? Were you assigned to be some kind of missionary?
If you understand evolution then you must know that in order to evolve, one must fully understand, learn from his/her mistakes, MAKE mistakes in the first place.

You seem to want to take that all away by saying "Just shut up and listen to me i have the answers"
You deprive others from experience which helps them evolve.
You cant shortcut that.
Besides, how do you know that what YOU believe in is true in the first place?
For all i know you could also spread misinformation.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Matthew 11:28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

I think you need to ask yourself why you care, if it is because you feel the pain along with the suffering thats coming for people then sit down and think long and hard about why you want to help others but you will not help yourself first.

Ask yourself if you would like this situation to change and if your answer is yes then read this...

Ephesians 6:10-20

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

There is a reason people cannot wake up from this big sleep and theres a reason that some wake up yet get caught up in confusion.

Dont do it alone because you cannot for you are not against anyone like you or me.

Open your eyes to the whole truth and fight the good fight because you are crying out to do it. Do it!

I am and ive never looked back, best choice I ever made and I am so glad I did.

Even if this is nothing but a load of nonsense to you when you read this, have you tried it, have you even taken a small sniff of the possibilities?

If you want to make a difference and help those around you, this is the answer and the only one. Ive been here before and I have only posted this because I honestly have felt exactly like you did at one point, I am fortunate enough to have people around me now who understand everything I was trying to say quite some time ago. Someones trying to reach you, not the other way around.

Do not get me wrong, I am not saying be selfish, I am simply saying, how can you get through to anyone if you have not gotten through to yourself yet?

Imagine this as the human race from start to finish...

Question is, where do you want to finish and where do you want to lead others, the light or the darkness? Simple as.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
forgot to add

man, you wont fix our problems, forget about it, do your part and research things and know this: you dont know $%$, you may think you do, but in reality, we dont know anything and we cant be certain about anything

another thing: whats things are u saying to those people, because, if you think you are going to teach them, forget it, you need to encourage them to research, you can never say you will teach them something you cant know about 100%

I believe we as a society already got caught in a black hole, and we are just moments away from vanishing

We really need a miracle to survive, I dont see any light really ... every good action seems to not be enough to escape the black hole, just like light lol

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Keep fighting the good fight you are a patriot and I consider you a friend also. I may not always agree with you but I know it comes form your heart. Don't let it get you down the sun is just about to rise again on this great nation.

We have the constitution think of it like a blanket on the coldest of nights. It will not fail us and it will not fail you. The power of the truth is stronger than a lie. This will not change no matter how they wrap the lie up and try to sell it. The burden of this great land does not only rest with you it rests with all of us YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY FRIEND.

And I also wanted to add this revolution is not going to be fought with guns it is going to be fought with minds and we people that see the truth should feel very lucky.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Try to find people in your area that have the same concerns and get together. You could have a BBQ while discussing ways of campaigning your cause. In order for a grass roots effort to get off the ground you have put your feet to the pavement. You could even use Craigslist to gather a group for discussion. You still have the right to assemble.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
My main question is what makes your beliefs right, or those currently in place wrong? I for one do not think any new system would function in some frictionless way. There will always be people, like yourself, that see whatever the current system is as wrong…even with the one that you would like to see in place.

You want change, but many like myself learn to work with whatever system there is no matter how screwed up it may be, and I say this because any and all systems are screwed up, and the biggest reason why is because there is always one common denominator to every system, people.

Take religion, what religion today is not screwed up? When you see any of these religions in their pure form they are much different than what they end up being once we humans control and manipulate them to our own desires.

So let’s say we have some big revolution, we turn our world upside down for the next 50 years as we get everything straighten out. Yea, we might have a few years of some utopia system, but once again humans are controlling it and will mutate it into something much like what we have seen with our forefathers’ vision of America compared to what it actually is like today.

So a good question would be just exactly what is it that you want to do or see happen? I personally see change all the time due to the greater awareness and communication of the American people, and so change is happening. This country was much more corrupt in the 1800 when the vast majority of its population was extremely ignorant. That ignorance is still there but to a lesser degree and continues to subside, but it is not something that happens quickly, and one lifetime, such as ours, we will see basically what we see right now with some changes but not many.

You may long for some past America or dream of some future one, but I doubt any of them was or would be like anything that you wish them to be.

The dream of doing well for your family is at this moment still alive so until that dream is gone people will not be looking for big changes.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It is end of February, month of dead. Early will Sun shine again and your mood will turn better.

We are in classical windmill battle. You will not be successful with 90% of people. They are simple not able of radical Worldview shift - and that is exactly what you are asking for. I was raised in bit underground community (during communists era) and early after power change I engaged another anti-systemic group - free techno community (our soundsystem is working for 15 years!). While worldview presented by N. Chomsky is wide spread among this community and even is sometime more radical, still I'm bit too much nut for many of my friends. I call it ghetto inside ghetto. What I try to say that being in opposition is not paradise walk even if you live in opposition for all live.

I clearly remember the moment, when I realized that everything is different, that my consciousness is false consciousness - in Marx's meaning - and that I must rebuild it from scratch. I was trembling ... It is terrible experience when you realize, that "everything is possible" (Hannah Arendt about concentration camps experiences). Most of people will not willfully (by means of research) go through such shift. Even many people will reject such shift in face of actual disaster. Memories of concentration camps survivals clearly show it.

Still there is 10% open minded minority. You do great job for them.

Many thanks for your post - it is every time pleasure to realize that you are not alone in the World.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Im going to go ahead and S&F this.

Although, I dont really agree with you(on certain aspects).
Now I know what you are doing is the noblest thing a man can do, and that is to be true to yourself and true to others. With that said, people ARE listeneing, and they ARE watching. You just dont see what they do when they go home later at night. Sometimes it may seem your words are falling on deaf ears because of the responses you get, but that my friend is what they call in the political and entertainment buisness as "saving face". They wont agree with you in person because they DONT have the answers you have or the eyes that you have. You are AHEAD of them, and when you try to go around and preach to people about how screwed up the world is, and telling them basically that they are blind sheep, isnt going to make them jump up and down everytime you have something of "importance" to say.

BUT....

What will happen, is they will go home, turn on their computer(and tv at the same time) and start to study these things when nobody else is around. They will spend countless hours researching the screwed up world around them trying to gain the perspective you are comming from.
Next thing you know, its next month, and you see them again. You strike up the same convo, but this time, said person knows more about it then they did before.

Now I know the above paragraph isnt ALWAYS the case, but most of the time it is. People dont want to be seen as crackpots, so they do their best to make sure that they hide that side of themselves from other people.
You might not get them to admit 911 was an inside job, but I can almost guarantee that deep down inside, they at least have doubts.

So keep doing your thing man, they are listening.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Some people need truth for theirs lives - they are unable to live in lye. That is why they are called "conscience of nation". When they realize that something is wrong, something is un-truth they can't resist and must do or demand correction. Some people are hence condemned to live in opposition. Ideas of better society are just guides and will not be never ever fulfilled. Still are necessary for development of society. What we can do then? Present our ideas to public scrutiny and if society like our ideas and take them as theirs own we must again move to opposition. If you like live in truth that is you fate.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I will say "No" to people who say "No"
No-one can judge dumbasses, being dumb is not a sin, it's a gift

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You take on the role of a shepherd while referring to your fellow human beings as a flock of sheeple. Yet, you complain that those sheeple do not follow you.
Just because others do not recognise your beliefs as the truth doesn't mean they are mindless.
The fact that they are resisting your attempts to replace their truth with yours tells me they have a mind of their own, and that's the way it should be. Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I'll tell you man, Im experiencing the same ish.

It's quite ridiculous to even fathom that people

like us are telling a fable. Take a look around!

You know what I mean!? It's blatant to see

that we're obviously trying to inform, yet portray

a great side of love that we have with our friends

and family that things are going on, and they will

continue to go on, get even worse.... but no, no,

no says the postman... "things are going to be quite

nice... you wait and see, everything will unfold for

the better of humanity."

YEAH... SURE!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
"Then the people will turn to me and those like me... they will call out for help and finally admit to the truth. They will beg - "Save us!"

"No."

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Dynamitrios]

Also, how can anyone take someone seriously, who's philosophy in life is derived from a badly paraphrased monologue from Watchmen?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
lately i've been studying a lot of rudolf steiners' works, and it's in "teosophy" that i found a concept that stuck with me. he talked about the uselessness of discussion: i am wrong and you are right, but due to my rethorical ability i win the discussion. yet, i am still wrong and you are still right.
thing is, as far as i'm concerned, is to find and talk to people who can listen and make you know think that you didn't know before. they are not so common, but ever growing.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Most people still live in the "Disneyland" they were brought up in.... The brainwashing we all went through. "The Government wouldn't do that", "they are for the people", the ever popular, "they know what's best for us", and "There are somethings your just not supposed to know", "This is America". The Sheep don't believe me either, so dear you are not alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join