It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What leverage does Israel have over the US ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This question has plagued me for years, i mean there is obviously something the Israeli/Zionists have up their sleeve holding the US Government at bay.

Points to think about

*Once Kenndey was kille every other US president has turned a blind eye to there secret nuclear programs, they have even given this phenomenon a term "nuclear amberguity"

*The $3 billion or so per year that Israel receives from the U.S

* Now we are locking up students for speaking out against Israel

Very curious to hear your theory ?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I support the nation of Israel without qualification.

Where's my check?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I have asked myself the very same questions. It doesn't really make sense. I can only think of 2 reasons why we blindly support Israel.

1: They are really the only "pro western" area in the middle east. So they give the west a foothold in a region that is very important (oil and terrorism).

2: The leaders of the US really do believe in the Bible and think that Israel really does play into the end times. As ridiculous as this sounds, there is some evidence to support it. Especially with the rumors out there about Bush and the whole "Gogg / Magogg" battle in Iraq.

I really hope it is number 1. But is the cost really worth it?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Karlhungis]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've wondered the same thing.
The obvious answer would be the banking system, but why that that disproportionally affect the U.S.?

Prior to the internet explosion, our media was 100% owned by Jews, as well as Hollywood, which unfortunately, has the power to shape perceptions, as well as history.

My personal opinion is, the Zionist styled Jews have an incredible ability to organize and operate toward the same goal, with an unknown amount of communication.

For a hypothetical example:

Our news agencies begin reporting on topic x.

Hollywood figures out how to address the same topic in a range of movies.

At the same time, The L.A. Times writes an Op-Ed, which is picked up by the A.P.

Instead of it being an Op-Ed, it now becomes a news story, as reported by the A.P.

Then a Law and Order television show is produced, covering the topic, and The Simpsons somehow figures out how to also cover the topic.

At the same time, a large amount of money is being used to lobby Congress and the Senate.

Those last few Congressman or Senators who were trying to hold out have some sexy prostitute approach them while they are half in the bag at some bar.

Later, they find that photos exist, and wouldn't it be a shame for the photos to go public.

Some or all of this happens at the same time, and I have no idea how much communication even needed to be involved.

All of that was hypothetical, but I think it paints a picture of how things may occasionally occur.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
the leverage over the US is by the people behind the scenes, not the goverment, but those who make the descissions, they are not real Jews but the Zionists who call themselves the Jew.

The media, the big corperations are the ones pulling the strings, and I hate to say it but whith reguard to what the above poster wrote, I think it is option 2.

Or they are using that option to usher in their new one world order.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think it's because since the Kennedy Assissination, Israel has used the knowledge that they know or may have helped the "Coup D'Etat" in the US that they will reveal what they know to the US public if the Gov't doesn't do what they want.

The US policy with Israel is the US foreign policy Achilles Heel. Israel can do no wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
God favors them over others as they are his chosen people. So chumming up with Israel puts the US on Yahweh's good side. Duh.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've been questioning the same thing myself for years. But no one is quite answering, they probably don't know precisely what's going on either.
I actually become rather suspicious about it. Is it really true that Israel is the one who has the leverage, or is it something else entirely.

It's like questioning who is behind the Federal Reserve. People say that the Federal Reserve is bad, but who are they really? It's a guess work from there.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's simple. All you need is to treat some people like cattle (Palestine), get attacked by them, use your 5000 year old "we are the world's only worthy victims" card and control the banks and MSM in the other country, secretly kill some people in retaliation, force countries to make laws against criticizing you, do what you want regardless of international laws, and fund the corporate government to get anything you want! Even get them to go to war for you!!!

It's that simple!

Peace

Magnum

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I suspect it has something to do with Christianity considering you wouldn't have a new testament without the old testament (Torah). There is still a majority of Christians in America and they support Israel. The Freemasons also support Israel because they also want the temple rebuilt.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
It's simple. All you need is to treat some people like cattle (Palestine), get attacked by them, use your 5000 year old "we are the world's only worthy victims" card and control the banks and MSM in the other country, secretly kill some people in retaliation, force countries to make laws against criticizing you, do what you want regardless of international laws, and fund the corporate government to get anything you want! Even get them to go to war for you!!!

It's that simple!

Peace

Magnum

Good point, also it has to do with the them fitting into Christianity and the rapture. The jewish people must have Israel and the temple mount and such, and at which time this happens god will take the people that believe in him and his teachings and leave the others on a literal hell on earth. The jewish people will be given a chance to convert to christianity and if they don't they will be destroyed (a fast and quick explanation). That is why they support them so.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The reason is very simple - money is power. Just look up the CEOs or founders of some of the largest companies in the world. Many are jewish owned and those that aren't don't care about the Palestinians. For those too lazy to do the research here are a few well known and very influential jewish businessmen.

Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft
Lloyd C. Blankfein - CEO of Golman Sachs
Sergey Brin & Larry Page - Google founders
Mark Zuckerberg - Facebook founder
Jeff Zucker - CEO of NBC
Lawrence Ellison - CEO of Oracle Corporation
Sheldon Adelson - CEO of Las Vegas Sands
Michael Dell - founder of Dell Inc.
Robert A. Iger - CEO of The Walt Disney Company
Michael Bloomberg - founder of Bloomberg L.P. & mayor of NY
Maurice R. Greenberg - former CEO of AIG

What politican in their right mind what want to go against that kind of power? This is a small list I researched in a few minutes and if even half of them had any concerns about Israel it would be enough to wield considerable political clout.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 4ortunate1

definitely, follow the money/power trail.

and oaktree, your hypothesis is real.

and from the zionists themselves, By deception shall we make war.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet my life Israel has some sort of 9/11 related evidence currently that keeps the USG in check.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Israel:USA::Satan:satan-worshippers

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Archon_Adept]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I've been questioning the same thing myself for years. But no one is quite answering, they probably don't know precisely what's going on either.
I actually become rather suspicious about it. Is it really true that Israel is the one who has the leverage, or is it something else entirely.

It's like questioning who is behind the Federal Reserve. People say that the Federal Reserve is bad, but who are they really? It's a guess work from there.

Watch 'ZEITGEIST the movie' parts 3 & 4, and you'll then know why the Federal Reserve is 'bad'.

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Another perspective.

It has nothing to do with Politics what so ever, I have always believed, and have often discussed it with friends and many people in the Pagan community, I am not trying in any way trying to offend anyone, any faith, any believe system, but this is what I have been told in old stories.

The best I can remember
, it goes back to a promise supposedly off God, that what ever nation does to hurt Israel, shall have it done to them but worse, anyway take that as being as close as I can remember, also you have prophecy of the temple mount having the temple rebuilt being a part of the Rapture or some deliverance from evil and the second coming ETC.

Anyhow what you have in the United States behind the scenes, are a bunch of fanatical religious fruit cakes (for want of a better word) who take that stuff with God as the undeniable way it is, and believe by being best of friends with Israel will help them bring about the Prophecy of the temple mount, therefore bringing them deliverance into Heaven with the people of Israel inviting them.

I have seen documentaries on the churches these people go to, they send Missionaries every year to Israel, to help Jewish Families who have similar belief try and spread the word, kind of like a little religious group two thousand years ago.

If I can find one of the documentaries online, if I do I will come and post a link or two.

Just how much does the Christian faith in America call the shots at the poles? that is people who believe the President is the choice of God? it's well funded too in many places, Tv access channels broadcasting 24/7 all preaching the same story then small stories about the children of Israel and their plight, maybe Israel is about to have it's ass kicked? Christian aid does the relief effort.

Now I'm gonna get knocked off for talking crap on the internet.

I am not saying for a fact that is 100% true, but how many small town churches, get support from these bigger churches, stories can be twisted to fit any faith, and right now people are searching their faiths for answers.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Christians are in power in the US, and Christians usually support Israel. It's very simple. As long as Christians are in power, Israel will receive American support. According to the Bible, the Jews are the chosen people.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

"nuclear amberguity"

Yes, I believe it was George Bush who coined the above term. I'm not sure it has anything to do with having something over the U.S. I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that Israel plays a large role in the religious ideology that everyone has been force fed. I mean, the public in general would more than likely freak out if we didn't support them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Anyhow what you have in the United States behind the scenes, are a bunch of fanatical religious fruit cakes (for want of a better word) who take that stuff with God as the undeniable way it is, and believe by being best of friends with Israel will help them bring about the Prophecy of the temple mount, therefore bringing them deliverance into Heaven with the people of Israel inviting them.

I posted here before after reading only the opening post. Now, I have come across yours and you bring up some good stuff here. The Temple Mount is a huge part of most of the problems everyone is having. This was prophesied to happen in the Bible.

I do believe in God and have a relationship with Him, one that I would not relinquish for anything. I do not have a religion, as I believe religion is something that has been hi jacked some time ago. So this is how I propose to solve the problem once and for all.

The Muslims believe it is theirs. The Jews believe it is theirs. The Christians believe they have a stake in it as well along with the Jews.

So here we all are fighting about what God said was His place. Does God want this? I do not believe so. I submit to everyone that we should all agree to lay down our arms, vacate the place and pray for God to show us what He would have done with it and admit that we don't know what in the world we are doing. Before it becomes a crescendo of horror for all the faiths involved. Just my two cents.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by jackflap]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join