It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Avatar Movie – A Story Of Earth…In Reverse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
First of all, David; I am not discrediting any of your hard work...

just please can everyone chill out?

Aren't we all from everywhere? Aren't we all avatars?

And what? When were humans ever, in this life, as a whole species, loving beings that didn't murder each other or other animals? We are growing into better beings constantly, the world is sh** but i bet a lot better than 300 years ago.

Are you saying that we were once like those blue smurfs in avatar and were totally beautiful? Yeah maybe some cultures, but like families, every one has their dark side.

Everyone at this time is coming to to the huge realization that things could be better...stop freaking out and going through some weird guilt trip and just do something about it.

Its not a big scaly alien coming to get you surely?

It's more of a responsibility to admit that you are your own worst enemy. And perhaps because everyone is starting to remember another life somewhere else it's easy to jump to out worldly conclusions.

Maybe these films are being made because the people who make them are going through the same collective consciousness as you are. If you had the money, or the time maybe you would all make the same movie.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
...that heard the f*cking drunken garden keeper of Princess Diana, saying that people of British royal family can turn into reptiles"... This guy gotta to be f*cking kidding me!!!

That was actually Princess Diana herself. She didn't mention "turning" into reptilies, but she did say of the Queen Mother "she's a lizard" in the Panorama interview.

You'll notice how the subject suddenly changes when she starts talking negatively about the Royal family. That's where they censored it all. Why would they do that?

I know this is true because I remember her clearly saying this when it was on TV here. At the time, I knew nothing of the reptilian theory and remember thinking that the Queen Mother would have her head for that, just for being an insult.

I personally believe the full version was played here in Adelaide by mistake. The good news is, there would be hundreds of video tapes somewhere in people's garages gathering dust that will be found someday.

One day, it will appear on YouTube. I guarantee it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Sorry with the robot theory doesn't make logical sense... Your neglecting the practical part of robots... Put yourself into the skin of new arriving species that are new to an environment hostile to them. Although they're technology is very advanced they still have limited storage capabilities due in part that their "storage capability are to be used to store gold" you don't create an army of robots out of thin air you need material... metals and such... so what are you gonna do??? start digging for metals so you can create robot that are then going to dig gold for you... LOL...

They surely don't have the capability to just chemically or by any other process to create metals hence im sure "gold" would of been the first on their priority list... And they would of never come here in first place...Robots will still require maintenance at some level, they can break and so on... soooo........

PLAN B!

If you are intelligent for five cents you'll use biological entities already available at hand... modify them to do the job... Not only they are self-duplicating they "regenerate" at a certain level... They are self sufficient!... from there all you need to do is adjust their reproduction speed to a favorable level not to end up out numbered. Make them just intelligent enough to be able to obey but not enough to think about revolting against your new found masters... And likely to prevent any rebellion you might want to tell them your god almighty even though its completely false... and that you'll destroy everything if they don't cooperate or ask to many question...

At whatever level Icke, Terra papers, Credo Mutwa and so many other cultures talking about a "snake race coming from the stars" can be true or not... Man's addiction for gold is TRUE and comes from somewhere... and I "DO NOT!" A second believe that 10 000 years ago where survival was the word of the day. That some prehistorical dude just woke up... scratch his balls look around and finds a gold rock and starts a new religion... on a survival based culture gold is literally useless... its yellow... shinny okay... but its weak... cannot be sharpen it as a matter of fact its the last thing i'd use to kill my 15000 pound mammoth breakfast... You'd scratch his back with it more than you'd break his skin... Iron/Bronze any other "useful" that are easier to find back then would of rendered gold obsolete YET it still made it... HOW?

Even today as an example... If somehow # really hits the fan and it starts raining nukes and your stuck in ur house in survival mode trying to protect your wife and kid and starting at your food supply diminishing and some moron knocks at your door and offers you a gold brick for 1/4 of your goods... You'll tell him to F*** off... What do you want to do with a weak, piss colored metal when your hungry as hell??? Maybe melt it in a ball and use it to knock the crap out of a rabbit??? Even there i'd use rocks... its "more practical" hehe

History as though us that up till recent era starving people resolved to kill other people in their direct surrounding and practice cannibalism to survive it happened during WW2 and it happened to a ship lost at sea who killed an ate a young mate to survive...

And yet! Gold nearly attained a level of near holiness... IT did for some people but as they say small things amuses small minds... The only practical use for gold I ever could come up with for people living 10 000 years ago could of find a use for was aesthetical in nature and even there...

back then I would of used metal to fashion a blade and shave my half gorilla lady way before I put a gold necklace around her neck.... j/k ladies

To sum it up... there's a reason why through mankind's entire history gold was at the top of the fantasy/greed chain but why???

No one as the answer...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by _R4t_]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hey if anyone is adept with star charts and has access to the cylinder seal sitchin claims shows nibiru as a planet in our solar system, could you use it as a comparison to the pleaides and see if they match? i'm thinking sitchin's "solar system" is not a solar system but the pleaides, primarily because the sumerians used a different cuneiform glyph for sun than for star. and none of the stars in the cylinder seal in question, are depicted with the sun glyph.

now if THAT's the pleaides, we are one step closer to figuring this thing out.

here's a pdf of the cylinder seal with evidence that the central, larger star is not the sun. www.sitchiniswrong.com...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
oh here's the pleiades

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/52667754434af1c7.png[/atsimg]

i got it from a free star program called Celestia, which you can get here: www.shatters.net...

what do you think? could the central star be drawing attention to one star in particular? the data on pleiades say they are all blue stars. our sun is a white star. blue stars are colder stars. not sure what that means in planetary speak though

it's also interesting to note that they are designated as "tauri" this and tauri that. now THAT's an odd coincedence that i hadn't even thought of. naturally they are tauri, they are in the constellation taurus. but well, sometimes the obvious just goes whoosh right over ye olde grey matter.

Name ----Pronunciation (IPA & respelling)-----Designation---- Apparent

Alcyone /ælˈsaɪ.əniː/ al-SYE-ə-nee Eta (25) Tauri 2.86 B7IIIe
Atlas /ˈætləs/ AT-ləs 27 Tauri 3.62 B8III
Electra /ɪˈlɛktrə/ i-LEK-trə 17 Tauri 3.70 B6IIIe
Maia /ˈmeɪə, ˈmaɪə/ MAY-ə, MYE-ə 20 Tauri 3.86 B7III
Merope /ˈmɛrəpiː/ MERR-ə-pee 23 Tauri 4.17 B6IVev
Taygeta /teɪˈɪdʒɪtə/ tay-IJ-i-tə 19 Tauri 4.29 B6V
Pleione /ˈplaɪ.əniː/ PLYE-ə-nee 28 (BU) Tauri 5.09 (var.) B8IVep
Celaeno /sɪˈliːnoʊ/ sə-LEE-noh 16 Tauri 5.44 B7IV
Sterope, Asterope /ˈstɛrɵpiː, əˈstɛrɵpiː/ (ə)-STERR-o-pee 21 and 22 Tauri 5.64;6.41 B8Ve/B9V
— — 18 Tauri 5.65 B8V

^list of tauri designations

[edit on 25-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by rainfall

how do you think we fit into it?
i mean i know what the bible says.
what the terra papers say.
what sitchin says.
what the gnostic christians say.
what the mormoms say.
what some pagans say (varies).
what atheists say.
what some ufo groups say.
what new agers say.
what kabbalists say.
what buddhists say.
what hindus say.
what muslims say.
what judaism says.
and of course what the various ancient civs say.

take your pick lol

[edit on 24-2-2010 by undo]

I know the answer to something on ATS. Star to me
The sucks part, is that I once had a positive outlook on our future, those lightworkers people almost had me convinced I was in control.

Amazing stuff in this thread Undo, I have read at least 100 pages of the stargates thread, I'd expect nothing less from yourself. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

thanks.

just been at this for so long, it kinda is taking up a good portion of my available brain space. if it takes up much more, important things like my name may leak out my ears to make room

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Tauri is an interesting word.
Tau'ri ring a bell?
"Those from the first world" and if we take your theory that it ain't Earth ...

Well it's interesting that this particular word is used in a fictional language.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Ayrton]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

it is, isn't it. and what's the planet name for the first place they gate to ? they don't say in the film but in the tv series, it's abydos (egyptian, abdju, pronounced abzu).
curiouser and curiouser, said alice.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I went to see avatar recently. Words cannot give this justice. It has to be one of the best experiences ever. Trully amazing and believable. I would recomend anyone who hasnt seen this film to go and watch it. Since watching it i feel....? well different? I cant explain how, i just do. I feel like something trully exiting is very very close and have a sense of euphoria. There are many things that i want to know for sure.
Is there actually such a place as pandora, where everyone is connected? will we ever reach that point? when are we going to wake up and see everything for how it is?
Was Avatar actually created to help the momentum towards accepting that other civilizations actually exist? There are loads of questions that i would want answered.
Has anyone else felt something while watching this film? I cant stop thinking about it!!!
There is one thing though. If i knew that there was such a place and if we were to go there and it would cause devastation to the way of life that lives there........i would simply rather not go, as long as i could keep the thought that it was out there the way it is would be enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Pandora is fictional. The story is not real. It was a movie, not a documentary. James Cameron made it because it's a story he's been thinking about for decades, and he loves money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join