It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Architects & Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've watched AE membership creep up significantly today alone. They are now at 1060 members.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure how relevant engineering details are here.

This type of building has been used for around 75 years and never fell before 9/11. Then on one day, three of them fell for two separate reasons. What are the odds? You don't need to be an engineer to know something is odd.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

This type of building has been used for around 75 years ...

Oh, really???

"75 years"???

Please, please, show us an example of a skyscraper built 75 years ago, that is over 100 storys tall....

I'm sorry, but THIS needed a response, post-haste!!!!! It is emblematic of the PROBLEM that exists within the so-called "truth movement" and the total lack of logic that prevails, in that realm.....

[edit on 24 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"Please, please, show us an example of a skyscraper built 75 years ago, that is over 100 storys tall...."

How about this one? The Empire State Building is 102 stories tall and was completed 79 years ago. Let me guess - you're probably either too young or too old to remember it being built.

Now we know why some people prefer to talk about chemtrails in an unrelated thread.

"I'm sorry, but THIS needed a response, post-haste!!!!! It is emblematic of the PROBLEM that exists within the so-called "truth movement" and the total lack of logic that prevails, in that realm....."

As compared to the total lack of knowledge displayed by the truster non-movement?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

en.wikipedia.org...:NY_Height_Comparison.png

Please note that the "100 stoies" claim of the Empire State Building merely refers to the TOTAL HEIGHT of the building, and does NOT include its habitable levels....

Really, this is just too easy....9/11 "conspiracists" need to get a grip on reality.....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by rizla

This type of building has been used for around 75 years ...

Oh, really???

"75 years"???

Please, please, show us an example of a skyscraper built 75 years ago, that is over 100 storys tall....

I'm sorry, but THIS needed a response, post-haste!!!!! It is emblematic of the PROBLEM that exists within the so-called "truth movement" and the total lack of logic that prevails, in that realm.....

[edit on 24 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

You will notice that shills insist that posters prove the obvious. They call on us to spend hours doing research, reinventing the wheel, proving known facts, which they will then ignore or discount without reading.

This thread is a great example of how the truth gets derailed.

To remember what this thread is about, please read the title and OP. Nothing about chemtrails.

<< 1  2   >>

join