It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductions and Such

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS! I'm a long time lurker and decided it was finally time to join! I may not contribute as much as most, as I find most enjoyment from observing and learning as many POVs as possible. I look forward to working with you all!

MCW

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by musclecarwidow

Hi musclecarwidow, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 21/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi Musclecarwidow,

I too thought I'd join and be sat on the sidelines but before you know it a subject catches your eye and you're in !

Better still you may have a thread of your own to start one day ?

Whichever way Enjoy !

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by musclecarwidow

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Exclusive ATS Tinfoil hats for members only are available in the lobby for $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

P.S. There's Beer and Cold Pizza in the frig. Remember to let the cat out for the night.

new topics

top topics

join