It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need info

page: 1

join
share:
ELY

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about Soul Travelling.
I recently met a friend of mine who told me she actually stood up from bed one day and watched her body on the bed. She has no idea how it happened.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That is called OOBE=out of body experience or Astral Traveling...many good threads in this forum

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Use the search feature at the top or do a google search on it. You'll find overwhelming information on the topic, gotta love the internet!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
Use the search feature at the top or do a google search on it. You'll find overwhelming information on the topic, gotta love the internet!

......and ATS!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A friend of mine told me how he could see the delivery room he was born into and explained the details in the room to his parents when he was around four years old.What made his parents take serious was the amount of detail he could describe from the room that he could not have seen as a baby.Also details of what was happening before he was born.When he was growing up the explaination was descibed similar to an out of body experiance but it is the first one l`ve ever heard o before being born.I now this friend very well which is why it kinda spooked the hell out of me.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well birth is very similar experience to death
, the soul enters and the soul leaves.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
A friend of mine told me how he could see the delivery room he was born into and explained the details in the room to his parents when he was around four years old.What made his parents take serious was the amount of detail he could describe from the room that he could not have seen as a baby.Also details of what was happening before he was born.When he was growing up the explaination was descibed similar to an out of body experiance but it is the first one l`ve ever heard o before being born.I now this friend very well which is why it kinda spooked the hell out of me.

In remote viewing, a person can view things before the viewer was born, and after they die. Pretty cool, actually.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hi, im currently training to learn

Astral Projection.

i can recommend good books.
and i have a great audio file that helps to induce the vibration stage
(the first stage of AP) by syncronizing ur brainwaves to the theta stage
or alpha stage.

if u intrested in file i can send it through AIM (aol instant messenger)

my aim username is NINabsinthe

ive been doing this only 2 months on and off
and already become displaced from body. but not fully left yet

new topics

top topics

join