It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture I found (Real or Fake)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i49.tinypic.com...

This is image I found, I want to know the following:

What do you think? Is it real, fake, or what?

And what brought you to think of it that way? And please let it be about something involving the picture.

Truly I just got stumped when I saw it, took a look at it in different focal points and lighting effects, and I cannot tell what it is. So what is your view of it?

Where did I found it? Some guy on youtube had it and was displaying it.

The reason why I am doing this is to see and analyze the mixture of responses on here and determine what it is from that. And yes I know it is an eye, but from whom is the question we should seek to answer or inquire. So what are your thoughts?

[edited]

By the way...

www.campbell.k12.ky.us...

In case you were thinking it was an albino, here is proof to show that it is not.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Dranigus]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
its a picture of an eye...but who's? uhm....who cares?
I dont see what kind of responses youa re looking for, its an eye that has been photoshopped so the iris is purple. I dont get it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
its a picture of an eye...but who's? uhm....who cares?
I dont see what kind of responses youa re looking for, its an eye that has been photoshopped so the iris is purple. I dont get it.

Cool, so you say that it was photoshopped, would you care to show me where you got this conclusion from?

[edited]
But the way that's not a purple. It is a shade of red, actually. It looks like Mauve taupe, en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It is hard to explain. It definitely looks photoshopped to me. It looks like it was converted to grayscale, and then they overlayed the iris with the color displayed.

I am fairly well versed in photoshop, and I have actually created a picture like that before. It's really not that difficult to create.

Other than that, I only have my previous experiences to go on. I don't really see why it should matter either way.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatguy1
It is hard to explain. It definitely looks photoshopped to me. It looks like it was converted to grayscale, and then they overlayed the iris with the color displayed.

Is that something you can definitely prove?

I am fairly well versed in photoshop, and I have actually created a picture like that before. It's really not that difficult to create.

So you can find evidence in the photo to show that it was altered? That is cool, can you show me?

Other than that, I only have my previous experiences to go on. I don't really see why it should matter either way.

Well you know... this is the UFO/Alien forum, so you know if it cannot be rationalized off, I'll just bring it up on here. I just need someone who is skilled at determining this stuff to prove that it is photoshopped or show that he cannot prove that it is photoshopped. Either way, it would serve in my interest.

Well if it cannot be proven to be a photoshopped, well then that sure does bring up an interesting question. And to say that really shouldn't matter at all to us, well I guess that means a lot of things shouldn't matter to us even though we spend an awfully long time analyzing it on here if you know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dranigus

Well, to me it looks like a glass dome on mars with an opening at the top where the ufo's fly out of....

I'd also say the purple color is due to some type of wild algae/vegetation in-season at the moment...

Also, it must be noted that what eerily resembles eye lashes at the northern section of the dome is obviously a patch of trees lined up to further conceal this area...but it does not seem to be working.

Great find..! And definitely belongs in the Alien/Ufo forum...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Well, to me it looks like a glass dome on mars with an opening at the top where the ufo's fly out of....

I'd also say the purple color is due to some type of wild algae/vegetation in-season at the moment...

Also, it must be noted that what eerily resembles eye lashes at the northern section of the dome is obviously a patch of trees lined up to further conceal this area...but it does not seem to be working.

Great find..! And definitely belongs in the Alien/Ufo forum...

Quite an imagination you have there, huh?

I already made out what it was, an eye. I am just seeing if it was photoshopped and to see what in it is identified photoshopped. I am trying to learn from here how to identify a photo of being tampered. Using a photo that I found would be a good candidate. Truth is, I don't know what it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's photoshopped. If you look at the eyelid, it would be a flesh color, but it is a gray color. Everything but the iris was in black and white. Either they had the eye color originally and changed it to black and white to make it look cool, or they overlapped it with another color to get the effect.

I've done this before with water balloons.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Like I said, I have created a photo with an eye (all in grayscale), and the iris has different colors. The only difference was the one I made was 500x500 px and this is like 50x50. Like I said, the only thing I have to go off of is experience, and generally photos of eyes used as an "avatar" on something like aim or youtube are generally photoshops. What evidence do you have to say this is real, do you have a full body picture of this person? Of course not.

It is really quite simple to do something like this with an eye. I do not have the time or probably ability to go piece for piece explaining why it is a photoshop, so I guess all you can do from my post is take it with a grain of salt.

I can understand wanting to have the answers to everything in detail, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It might be this sort of thing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab4f34c633fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/078424655d3e.jpg[/atsimg]

If it is then it's not photoshopped - it's a freaky new tattooing meathod some prisoners are doing somehow... Link

edit: sorry looked again at the OP's picture, that's the iris that appears coloured and not the white of the eye... Don't know in that case, maybe it could be the same procedure, I know there is a skin that covers the eye, all you really gotta do is get the ink underneath it, I suppose it could contain it's self over the iris...

[edit on 21/2/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Its a reptilian eye for sure, looking up, maybe thinking....ooohh how i like puppies
and monkeys

and bananas

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I fond this picture(real or fake) let me know why you think its real

JUST A JOKE

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's a females eye... caucasain... probably Irish... in her mid 20's... slim... black hair... average sized boobs.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It definately looks photoshopped, mainly because the rest of the image appears to be in greyscale. If it was real, there would be no reason to do that. To prove my point, I made this:

It's my own eye, before and after. Of course this photoshopper was a little more skillful than I am, but it could easily be done. There are some people with violet eyes (Elizabeth Taylor supposedly has them), but I really doubt this is one of them.

new topics

top topics

join