It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another lurker comes out of the shadows.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You have all heard this before, so yes I lurked for years (6 or so). I read myself to sleep most nights right here on ATS with a laptop on my chest.

I live in the northern plains of the USA, and am by nature defined as a skeptic. That said, I have seen things I can't explain, and I have a pretty extensive background in aviation, science and security.

I come here to learn and appreciate. I appreciate other's thoughts and opinions, and I always seem to learn from both. It occured to me last week that I was being selfish by lurking, and was not giving others the opportunity to benefit (or at least be entertained) by my thoughts.

If I were to pick a favorite topic, it would probably be societal issues. It occurs to me if there is a path for corruption, and thus cospiracy, it comes from tears in the fabric of our society. I believe that if we patch those tears and reinforce them we will ultimately reduce our exposure to the risk of corruption.

Anyway getting off the soapbox here, thank-you all for the years of entertainment! Thank-you for the news and the education! I look forward to being part of what you all have worked so hard to create here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rotorwing

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Tinfoil hats for members exclusively are available in the lobby for $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

I'm sure you will have fun here and will learn alot!

Also Here's some links of important and helpful threads that may help you out....

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Issues Thread

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Adopt a New Member!

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Hope to see you on the board's

and i hope you enjoy your stay here as well!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rotorwing

Welcome to the forums, rotorwing. Just a little info for you, at the present time you can reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads,

You will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

If you have any questions please feel free to U2U (message) me or any staff member any time.

Above all else enjoy your self and take your time.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 21/2/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join