It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic water linked to forestry trees,RESEARCH has linked toxicity in a Tasmanian river used for drin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Toxic water linked to forestry trees,RESEARCH has linked toxicity in a Tasmanian river used for drinking water to the leaves of genetically improved plantation eucalypt trees

www.theaustralian.com.au

Having found that water samples from the George River were toxic to water fleas, oyster larvae and sea urchins, the two doctors sent water samples to the University of NSW for testing on human cell lines.

University environmental toxicologist Christian Khalil said whatever agent was in the water was 100 per cent toxic to human skin, liver and lung cells.

"It is toxic, but I don't know the extent of the impact on the whole body," Dr Khalil told the program.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
tasmaniantimes.com

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a local doctor here was concerned about the rising rates of cancer in her patients in the town of St Helens and she saw a link with the local oyster farmers losing huge amounts of their crop.
The Tasmanian Government, as corrupt as any, continued to say that it was excessive rainfall that killed the oysters but the farmers wouldn't have it.
Now in Tasmania we are losing our Tasmanian Devils with a tumor on their face, could this Genetically modified tree be the source of this too?
Tasmanian Devils Tumours
Big Questions here in paradise.
The doctors letter to the minister responsible is below ( 2006)
tasmaniantimes.com...

www.theaustralian.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-2-2010 by 2theC]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Two words that would be *Depleted Uranium* Her majesty the Queen of England owns sites in Australia, Canada, Germany, North Africa and the U.S where 100's of barrons are stored on the surafec full of depleted uranium. Most of Australia is toxicated with depleted uranium at different levels of toxity.

I personally wouldn't trust the royal family as they have dealing with the Rothchild's who own a lot of coporate interest's on a global scale!

Does it really suprise people why we have toxic drinking water. Its no different to the levels of sodium fluride planted in our drinking water. Not massively high levels like radiation gives off. Even the low levels of toxity is dangerous enough to the human system. The question is why do you think the government would do such as thing to their people.

Do your homework, its not like its not obvious! Peace out.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The allograft theory of cancer states that cancer cells act like infective agents. This is what's going on with tasmanian devil cancer tumors. Not only is this cancer probably environmental it is spreadable through contact, feeding etc. I've always believed cancer is like a virus and bacteria in many ways. And Royal Rife's work has proved much of the science behind this theory. Same thing with pleomorphism. It's really sad actually. That's why radiation and chemo are such a joke. They destroy the VERY thing needed to fight off cancer. But hey dont worry the medical establishment has YOUR best interests at heart.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What has been happening here is that we have massive amounts of natural forest which is being torn down, mainly for woodchips, which we then export and reimport as toilet paper. ( good economics eh!)

the native forest, some of it old growth rainforest, is then replaced with plantation eucalyptus ( Nitens) which are a Genetically Modified tree, favoured because it grows very very fast.

Now we find that this tree has toxins that are getting into our water supply.

These Nitens are all over our Island. We have a population of around 500 000 and most people would be exposed to these toxins at some time.
Jesus, i even encourage my visitors to drink from our pristine waterways. Now i am not so sure.

Our Government has sponsored this rape of our Island, supported the largest companies doing it, and of course made us feel good about us having more plantations.
Plantations that could be Killing us!

when do the lies stop? I wonder what sh*& they are going to make about this issue next. "Trees are evil, we have to get rid of all our forests!"

I am sick of the continual Environmental Propaganda and Lies to support major industry here. None of you may care about this, it may only affect us here at the bottom of the world, but it makes me sick. Literally.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

I most definitely care about it. And other human beings should as well. Because all the BS aside that is what we are............HUMAN beings put on this beautiful, wonderful planet for whatever reason and we need to protect her and keep her safe and clean/pristine. I would go to war to protect mother nature well before I would pick up arms against terrorists etc. Here's an interesting tidbit on the devil cancers......

Further research from the University of Sydney has shown that the infectious facial cancer may be able to spread because of low diversity in devil immune genes (MHC class I and II).[17] The same genes are also found in the tumours, so the devil's immune system does not recognise the tumour cells as foreign.[18][19] There are at least nine strains of the cancer, showing that it is evolving, and may become more virulent.[20] The strains may also complicate attempts to develop a vaccine, and the mutation of the cancer may mean that it could spread to other related species, like the quoll.[21]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
The allograft theory of cancer states that cancer cells act like infective agents. This is what's going on with tasmanian devil cancer tumors. Not only is this cancer probably environmental it is spreadable through contact, feeding etc. I've always believed cancer is like a virus and bacteria in many ways. And Royal Rife's work has proved much of the science behind this theory. Same thing with pleomorphism. It's really sad actually. That's why radiation and chemo are such a joke. They destroy the VERY thing needed to fight off cancer. But hey dont worry the medical establishment has YOUR best interests at heart.

Well flipping said
About time somebody here spills the beans!
I couldn't agree more. All that cancer cells are believe it or not are the reversed state of the original cell it was before. If you can find a way to reverse the cell that has now forgotten what its job is as a cell then you would have cured cancer.

I've read that electromagnetic frequecys used 30 minutes per few sessions can reverse the cell from a cancerous state back to the original self but make itself a super cell in the sence it would know how to fight the virus better. Therefore you as a human being would have a super human immune system meaning you'd never get sick.

Everybody has an electromagnetic field and scientists have tuned into experimentee's frequency's given off by their body's field. Therefore they can tune into your microwaves and let the healing process begin. That is one of many ways to cure the cancerous cells.

Unfortunately as one member has commented here that in the best medical interest's for you they'd rather blast you with radiation from chemo therapy. Don't get me wrong some people survive chemo therapy but will be suffering for the rest of there lifes and will consequently have a weaker immune system that is inevitable. You use radiation in the body, your only asking for long-term illnesses for the rest of your years.

Their are ways conquering cancer and some have never used chemo therapy and still survived its a risk one choose's to take. Some people have been known to fight the cancer all by changing their diet's and exercising and keeping to strict diet's for the rest of their time and there living happy lives.

Check out this women Dr Lorraine. She is the real deal! She's the proper white-coat. Not like the pharmaceutical companies tend make announcments that they have professional white coats working under the government all they could care about is depopulating the mass population by bettering diseases's.

Thats the latest one infectious trees. Blimey, could you imagine the mass scale of worry and fear of eating skin diesease coming off toilet paper. You know now the virus has mutated into a virus that can cause facial tumour's.

www.drday.com...

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

top topics

join