It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockerbie bomber Megrahi living in luxury villa six months after being at 'death's door'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk... ng-at-deaths-door.html

www.telegraph.co.uk... -deaths-door.html

The Libyans had encouraged doctors to say he had only three months to live.

The life expectancy of Megrahi was crucial because, under Scottish rules, prisoners can be freed on compassionate grounds only if they are considered to have this amount of time, or less, to live.
one source involved in monitoring Megrahi's health suggested the bomber's condition has got no worse in the past six months.

Im sure this has upset the people who didn't even want to see him released. I personally think its ridiculous that people sit on "death row" for literally decades. Would have it been so terrible to let this guy die in prison? What do you think?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If there's the slightest doubt that he in fact was the Lockerbie bomber, then what business of ours is it how or where or for how long he lives ?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I agree, that since he has been released, even if he lives another 20 years then that is that...its not like they could go and pick him up and bring him back to prison because he lived longer than he was supposed to.

But I do wonder, if his state of health was embellished to make it seem like he was at deaths door when he really was not.

new topics

join