It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/Contrails, cool picture reguardless!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First let me say that I am no expert on contrails, or chemtrails. I am just a sky watcher in my area, that likes to share cool pictures. This was taken yesterday morning just after 10 a.m.. I watch the skies on a regular basis, and take pictures whenever I see something that is unusual. Yesterday morning there were several trails running parallel from East to West over the Denver Metro Area. There was alot of activity (7 trails could be distinguished), and the trails went from horizon to horizon for the most part. So I snapped this picture for you all to look at. I'm not here to debate wheither these are chemtrails, or contrails. I will leave that up to the experts on this board. Hope you enhoy the picture reguardless of what side of the fence you reside.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
Tom Sawyer

P.S. I adjusted the saturation ect., to make it look more artsy/defined. It has not been doctored/altered in any way. What you see in the photo is what was there at the time.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just wanted to add my opinion on Chemtrails. I don't know if I'm right, or wrong. I also as stated before don't want to debate it, because I don't think anyone knows the full truth. I do believe in Chemtrails myself. I would hope we can all agree on that point. I don't think that it is very debatable, wheither they exist. I think what is debatable, is what their purpose is etc.. Aren't chemtrails by definition, chemical trails that are left by airplanes? To myself, I see a plane, I see it leaving these massive trails. The trails are obviously chemicals that are being left in the planes wake, emitted by the plane. So to me the debate isn't weither they exist. It is over what they are. Are they just fuel, or is there something more to it?

My opinion, is that it is something more. My belief is that Chemtrails are being used for two weather related purposes. To combat global warming, and to stimulate precipitation. I can remember when I was little, being told how farmers would spray chemicals into the air, to try and stimulate rain for their crops. We also have a program here in Colorado. Where residents in mountain comunities, are given burners. When the weather conditions are right, they tell them to light 'em up. It was done on a trial basis at first, to see if they could stimulate more snow. Apparently is was successful enough to where they renewed the program. I don't remember what they burn off the top of my head. The point is, they are adding chemicals into the air to stimulate snow.

So I know of two examples where this is actually being done, out in the open. In Colorado we have been suffering from drought. That drought not only affects us, but all of the states that tap the water down the rivers, from snow melt off. Wouldn't it be in the governments best interests, to add these same types of chemicals to airplanes to spray into the atmosphere. Seems like the dispersal would cover a greater area, and at higher altitudes. Making it a much more effective means of dispersal. So this doesn't seem too far fetched to me. I would have to find the link. But I was reading a report on satelite photos that have been taken of Earth. It showed that the Earths atmosphere was reflecting more sunlight away from the planet because of the cloud cover.

So it seems to me, that it could have a dual use. It could also be providing a refelctive shield from sunlight at the same time. If the government knows global warming is giong on, and from Pentagon reports I assume they do. Wouldn't it be great to kill two birds with one stone? What if you could combat global warming, and create more precipitation at the same time? I think they would try it. The only problem, is that the chemicals etc, that you would use to create these effects, would eventually contaminate our water systems. As the chemicals get flushed out in the form of rain and snow. Weather patterns go mostly from West to East in the US. Could this be the reason for the violent storms this year? Is it possible that these chemicals are building up in our atmosphere. Then when the saturation hits it's peak, it isn't just a typical rain storm, but on storm on steriods? It seems to me the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I don't think that Chemtrails are being used to purposely poison the population. On the other hand, I don't think that "they" care too much if it happens either. I think they are trying to combat global warming, because it is in their best interests to have stability in the populations. Dust bowls, and poor crop yeilds are not in their best interest. Makes people want to move. The more instability, the less people are hunkered down and working, and paying taxes etc.. The fact that the water system is being contaminated by all of these chemicals, is probably just viewed as more colateral damage. Do you really think "they", will run out of people wanting to come to the US? They're like the manager that doesn't want to give a raise. They look at us and say, I have 15 other resume's of people that want your job. If you don't want it, just say the word.

Tom Sawyer

join