It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's powerful speech at CPAC. - must watch!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
serious slander and brainwashing on this thread..

exactly.. People do not want to know the truth of the world..

They would rather portray it within their own contrasts of colors they live in, whether it be the darker hues that represent what they think is true because they cannot see the color so clearly and enjoy the fact they cannot see the purity of the reflection..

Just wow. The darker the spectrum, the bigger the debate.

I supose I will be off topic again as well..

Shame on your biasness, as well as your idea of what is the truth..

well thats all you get from my passion.. Your spark goes out with that..

glenn beck is just a angle to getting information, you have to be on all sides of the coin to find the truth.. That does and does not include censoring people's opinion how they recieve information but whatever..

don't worry people I'll still hang around here.. I must be doing something right..

got my first censorship..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nah, he ain't no Ron Paul..........did he really say "I like Dick Cheney"? Lost all credibility with me in that one statement.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hate the guy, but love the speech. That was like a totally different Glenn Beck up there on that stage, however...I doubt we will be seeing that Glenn Beck again. I bet he's going to go right back to bashing 9-11 truthers and all his other games he plays.

He's kind of like Alex Jones to me in a way, though the guys hate eachother, each do a lot of things that make me sick, yet then they do 1 really good thing like this speech for example.
I don't know if I like him or not...messed up situation

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OP, it is futile, the sheep cannot see beyond the veil.

This is the new technique that the MSM and gov has come out with. Anyone saying what the people have been saying is to be attacked and ridiculed.

Yes, he hit it with MOST of the crap he spouted. MOST.

We have idiots here as idiots are everywhere. NO ONE will give THE EXACT things we know to be true, because they are influenced by their OWN misconceptions and prejudice.

Thanks for ATTEMPTING to enlighten.

As I have said THOUSANDS of times, you cannot believe 1/4 of what you hear and 1/2 of what you see.

BUT, when was the last time an ENTERTAINER asked you to do your own research!

Sounds like to me, PEOPLE AND CoIntelPro HERE, do NOT want you to research yourself and to listen TO THEIR sources of disinfo and NOT do your own RESEARCH!

Frelling IDIOTS!

I believe nothing and do MY OWN research.

3/4 of the people attacking DID NOT WATCH the video. THEY do not WANT to hear the OTHER SIDE of the argument. THEY already KNOW, because THEY ARE the ELITE that KNOW what is best for US.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

shhhh, were just madmen, with our own egotistical agenda's..

They think glen beck, is glen beck..

I am sure 99.9 percent of the people here have not read all of the constitution. I bet the guys that wrote that were mad too, shoulda been censored as well by those high powered brits..

I got your back bro..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I watched this video. Glenn Beck said basically the exact same things Alex Jones has said every day he's on the air.

I don't care if you hate Alex Jones, but when people bash Alex Jones and praise Glenn Beck when the latter is copying the former, you know the world has been turned upside-down.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
They think glen beck, is glen beck..

Okay, I've just about had it with people defending Glenn Beck who can't even spell his name correctly.

If you're going to defend somebody, you should at least have enough respect for the man to know how to spell his name!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

wow, I cannot get any simplier..

I am not protecting this man..

I am allowing his freedom of speach to help me learn about the truth...

careful what you hate..

when everything begins to sound the same..

it will be by your own cantrips..

so much ego's here..
ahem I wanna say morons so badly..

god bless instead .. Good luck..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Glen Beck is "damaged goods". Brain damaged from Cocaine and Alcohol abuse. Beck is such a phony it is hard for me to even understand how anyone could take him serious. Turn your TV on, Take your prozac and wash it down with a big glup of floride, your overlords are going to tell you what to think.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

To be honest, I'm not targeting your misspelling specifically. I've seen people spell it as "Glen" on countless occasions in Glenn Beck threads, so this message is to all of them who do it.

Even brokedown's post right above me. It is spelled "Glenn" in the thread title. How can I take a post seriously when that post can't even read the thread title?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

3/4 of the people attacking DID NOT WATCH the video. THEY do not WANT to hear the OTHER SIDE of the argument. THEY already KNOW, because THEY ARE the ELITE that KNOW what is best for US.

If you have watched his show at all, you don't need to watch this video as it's nothing but a rehash of crap he talks about 5 days a week.

Glen Beck is a corporatist. Ask him how terrible the economy was when the top tax rate on the highest earning individuals was 91 percent during Eisenhower.

Ask him why he screams about communist influence in our government yet ignores the corporate influence in our goverment from communist countries.

Glen Beck is full of it. I used to watch him everyday...and I still listen to his radio show daily at work.

He doesn't stand up for the little guy. He could care less.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You MUST be remembering when I chewed his tookis, on the thread about him screwing up the protest in regards to the gun issue in Texas.

Sorry AJ, I have mistrusted the government since I studied history in grade school! YOU WERE NOT THE FIRST, unless of course your sorry tookis was born before Thomas Jefferson! Sorry, a little liberal license on WHO I was speaking with. I do not hold ANYONE accountable for their actions EXCEPT THOSE that DONE IT. Nothing menacing against you.

I DO NOT hate AJ. I hate his HOLIER THAN THOU attitude of "I was here at the beginning of this movement and everyone will kiss my tookis".

I am sorry, I do not bow to anyone.

I am ME, I am FREE, and I am a sovereign individual.

This divisiveness MUST STOP or THEY shall win!

Nuff said about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

it does not matter..

I am in the comfort of my home, I am not in school, my english teacher is not here, and I am not going to refine my expression, so the simpletons can understand what I am writing.. Yet, this is a reflection of how bad America, has gotten, and is, if anything this thread for me is a warning sign, a red flag, for me, to get my family and get ready to dance across the water.. freedom of speach is being attacked, and
seems, most idiots, will not be happy until they all start sounding the same..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Sorry David, you are misrepresenting Beck YET again.

So, Beck is a corporatist? You have never heard him rail against the multi-national corps and the elimination of work here in the US?

How about a Repub? Did you hear the part where he railed against the Repubs?

Yes, in that speech he brought in Major parts of his show, since HIS show is about the POLITICAL.

Yes, I do not agree with everything he says, just as I do not agree with EVERYTHING other Libertarians believe.

And you know me to call him out on Crap, that I disagree with and stuff he blatantly GETS WRONG.

As I have said, and Beck has said, DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH!

When exactly, HAS ANYONE ON THE MSM SAID THAT BEFORE?!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

When you are calling people simpletons and cannot spell a word correctly, people are going to question the credibility of your pedestal. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am done lowering my standards...

I am not broken nor desperate..

good luck in the end..

last chance to wake up i think... www.youtube.com...

if i was not lazy and relaxed in my own home... I COULD..

I am a writer.. I am not working here.........

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

So, Beck is a corporatist? You have never heard him rail against the multi-national corps and the elimination of work here in the US? How about a Repub? Did you hear the part where he railed against the Repubs?

He rarely talks about those things. When he first started on Fox news...twice i heard him speak about transnational corporations. Since then he's completely tailed off into some ridiculous BS.

You go to far in defending one man. I used to do the same thing with Beck. I posted more videos/threads supporting his views than probably any single poster on ATS.

The point is that he's a hypocrite....and regardless of how much you want to believe one man's opinion...he still takes orders from Roger Murdoch. If they didn't want him to speak...they'd take him off the air.

Ever notice how they don't attack Reagan on Fox News..especially Beck? That's because Murdoch and Ailes adore'd Reagan....even though Reagan blew the deficit larger than all Presidents COMBINES when he was President...yet somehow that's ok.....Reagan even managed to do it without a war.

The fact is that a corporate payed employee is not going to speak against his employer. You can dress it up as much as you like.

I see in your posts what I used to post. It's eerily similar and I think anyone who has followed my comments over the last year and a half would agree with me.

And btw...he barely rips Republicans and rarely calls them out by name. Yeah, he hammered McCain recently with is so called "progressivism"...but he VOTED for McCain in the Presidential election....he originally backed Romney who is even WORSE.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
this guy reminds me completely of Joel Osteen.

i could only make it through the first two videos to be honest.
but simply because he seemed more like a man selling a product, rather than expressing his beliefs.

no one should trust a man that puts so much importance on having a 'likable' televised presence.

quit the act, get down to the facts.

you don't need advertisement for something that's good. a good product will sell itself.

edited because i typed 'quite' instead of 'quit'

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Nathan_Orin]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

they want us all to sound the same..

ahem... the same..

just use yor brains..

becks alright.. Just listen unbiased.. and listen to daddy obama.. N figure it out..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So...............tell me exactly what it is you are trying to say.

I have NEVER believed everything I see. I research things. I could go on and on about what he gets wrong. But that is about 25%-50% of what he goes on about.

Medina in Texas for one.

Now, if I am going to compare HIM to anyone else on Fox, he gets it right 2x as often as O'retard and about 5x as often as Hannity the NEOCON from hell. I even watch Ed and Maddow. Those figures are way over 20x.

He gave a powerful and honest speech here. About 95% accurate in my opinion on this speech.

So you tell me, who are we supposed to listen to or get our info to do more research on? Maddow? Yeah, I really need to do more research on the health care they are STILL trying to implement! Or Ed, the idiot in waiting behind Chris Mathews!

Sorry, Beck at least brings to the surface stuff we SHOULD research.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join