It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government employees are not innocent...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am seriously amazed by the sheer amount of hate that the armchair revolutionaries here have. As for my final stance on the issue, I leave it to the words of John Lennon. Just replace "Chairman Mao" with the Libertarian of your choice:

Revolution, The Beatles, The Beatles (White Album):

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
all right, all right
all right, all right, all right
all right, all right, all right

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
exub,

problem is, they clearly didn't try/convict/execute nazi scientists during the nuremberg trials. so i guess the way to escape execution in the revolution is to be a scientist.

Or a spook.

And yes, If I was fighting the United States in Korea, Hawkeye would be first on my list to go. That man is a strategic asset. Take out him and Radar and the moral of the whole swamp will go down the toilet.

*Hey check it out, here are some government workers firing on government workers.

These are the good Romanian government workers who joined the people in 1989 - they are shooting at the bad government workers who still side with the state:

Maybe one day we will see something like this in the USA?

Good guys one one side, bad guys on other. A bloody mess that'd be.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hell, if being a government employee strips you of your innocence consider me a part of Satans personal guard. USMC = Under Satans Mind Control

But on a serious note to say such a thing is just straight ignorant. When it comes to a job that'll pay minimum wage and a job that pays much MUCH better and includes benefits, which one will a person naturally take? The one that gives the better chance for survival in this whacky whacky world.

Oh, and a question for those of you who are so caught up in our governments corruption, secrets, lies, etc. Show me a government that doesn't have one bit of that. Seriously. Provide proof that there is a country that is devoid of political BS. Oh, while I'm at it, have you ever had the chance of being in another country and really get to experience the way the government there works? Probably not. But that's okay, you're just ignorant of the rest of the world. You don't realize things could be much, much worse.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

my gosh man. you still believing in the boogieman too... get help

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

my gosh man. you still believing in the boogieman too... get help

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by dazbog

Logically, if you pay taxes you are also "not innocent" according to the OP. The only way to avoid taxation and partaking of Government services is to move. You should immediately renounce your evil citizenship and move to another country that is less inherently evil.
Surely, there are many of them to select from and they would welcome someone with your skills.

Wow ! Please explain how your reply relates to MY post ? I should renounce my evil citizenship? Move to another country ? And they would welcome someone with my skills ? What are my skills ? < Even cute insults are not appreciated. Be a decent chap, reread MY post, and you'll noticed I excluded all extraneous individuals.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterJedi

So if it turned out that your equipment was used by a government agency, you're now part of the problem? Following the trail of logic that's what could be said.

Innocence or guilt is a matter of ethical behavior in almost every case. Being part of a group, doesn't automatically make you guilty or innocent. It's your behavior that does that.

I'm amazed at what anonymity gives people the gall to say nowadays. You wouldn't be quite so vocal if everyone knew who you were. None of us would.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I would argue that by the very fact they accepted a position at the IRS, they are openly acting against my natural rights. They are acting in concert to loot and suppress me.
Do we consider the galley cook in a concentration camp any less culpable than the guy who threw the gas into the gas chamber?
It takes a special breed of person to work for the IRS. The IRS is one of those wholly evil institutions of government right down to its core, just like the ATF. The ATF's sole mission is to violate the natural and constitutional rights of the citizenry.
Again, violence begets violence, so I can't condone Stack's actions, but I certainly understand why he might have done it.

To me, it just looks like you want a free ride. Who is going to pay for everything that you enjoy? Roads, Schools, Fire, Police, Medicare, etc? They are NOT an evil institution. I KNOW people at the IRS who are absolutely wonderful people and you are literally lying right now. And don't you dare compare concentration camp guards to our current government. You'll lose that argument in seconds flat.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
for those saying vote this vote that we dont have a voice, they let us think we are voting they have control over the voting machines with wide spread corruption is it too far of a jump to assume that they dont meter those alittle in their favor there is far too many people for you to know who voted for what they can just say to us oh this many people voted for this so now its a law fact person in charge or what ever. stop being sheeple and yes they do need to leave government jobs stop supporting what is wrong they have the knowledge to do what they are doin do it for the people in the community. ei teachers will teach the community young alsong as the families help support the teachers by what ever means farmers can help supply food to the teachers families while they are busy teaching the kids or what ever it need to be an economy based on resources not money if your worried about money your stupid, sorry to say, but its is meaningless just frictional pieces of paper with no value do you need money to stay full and nourished NO!!!! you need food you need water and after that you need shelter NOWHERE IN OUR nessicities to live do we need money WE DONT NEED MONEY WE DONT NEED GOVERNMENT we need eachother to get us through tough times., instead of competing against eachother for money we should be helping eachother survive, come on people its simple, drop out of this backward society

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
See the problem isn't taxes per se. but the fact that the government is engaged in an illegal action. (just for space I'm going to leave it as singular) The Constitution gives the congress the power to coin money, and certain taxes. Without getting into tax code the Constitution makes direct taxes follow strict guide lines, in 1913 wealthy banker made the 16th amendment that negates the rules of the constitution. This created the Federal Reserve, which is a private group of banks coining a federal reserve note that the government uses at the expense of interest.
So the Federal Reserve is coining money instead of the treasury, controlled by congress. I will not get into specifics as far as how come this is bad, but I'll just say watch them try to grill Ben Bernake and get refused information.
Now the situation is, the government is in debt to a private group of companies, which brings the the problem of conflict of interest. Do we know who is calling the shots if a Conglomerate chairman can refuse to answer questions as to were x amount of money went, to a congressional investigation?

Make no mistake this is a criminal enterprise. So let's get this straight, your taxes are paid to the IRS which is a government contracted agency, the taxes go the Federal Reserve who are tax exempt. They are tax exempt because they would paying taxes to themselves. So we have to say that those involved in criminal enterprises are guilty by association. This hold true to street gangs and Mafia types, why not for the Federal Reserve, oh and the congress (es) that continue to allow such injustice to continue?

One big question is, if we do end the Federal Reserves private ownership of our money, then what? Our government owes trillions of dollars to other countries and the FED. So does the treasure create a new currency and stiff the fed? Do we create new money and try to pay them back? Do we become insolvent, and become picked apart more so by the international community?

I vote for a new governement, which will squeeze the old out, and end the illegal operations.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe some people should take a civics class to learn about what their taxes are used for ....

Yes, maybe some should and I think YOU need to be the first in line for the civics course.

No actually what i was saying is that if you dont pay your taxes ....but send your kids to school... Your a mooch

DUH, property taxes pay for the schools - NOT the federal income tax. Even if you don't own property and rent, believe me, the property owner is passing on a portion of the property tax to you in your rent.

If you dont pay your taxes and drive... Your a sponge

DUH, all 50 states and DC have a state fuel tax. The average state tax is 27 cent per gallon, plus 18.4 cents per gallon FEDERAL tax. That's 45 cents per gallon on fuel tax. So, anybody that drives is paying tax, you nitwit.

If you dont pay your taxes and receive government benefits like SSI... survivors benefits, disability, wellfare... Then your a hypocrite

Maybe you should take a look at your next paycheck and you will see that you pay 1) federal withholding tax, 2) Fed MED/EE (federal medicare tax) 3)
Fed OASDI/D - Federal Old Age Survivors Disability tax (social security) 4) state witholding tax if you live in a state that has an income tax.

Then your a hypocrite

No, but apparently YOU are an idiot because you don't have a clue about taxes yet you continue to spew crap you know nothing about.

BTW, do you know that IRS agents are "agents of a FOREIGN PRINCIPLE"?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

CAFR scam

Thank you so much for posting this! I searched and searched for it the other day but never found it because I couldn't remember CAFR. Knew it was CA something, but that didn't help much without the FR.

Now if I can just remember the thread on another forum I wanted to post it in!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I agree completely! I have worked in huge law firms and in government. The minute I see any larceny, or any strange unexplained activities, I get up and leave.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
[
BTW, do you know that IRS agents are "agents of a FOREIGN PRINCIPLE"?

I agree with everything you stated and have heard something about " agents of a foreign principle " Would you have a source for this information ? I'd be very interested.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join