It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government employees are not innocent...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While the Federal govt colludes with the Fed to rob you blind at gunpoint, and the IRS enforces the COMPANY line, the STATE, COUNTY, and CITY govts are swindling you in another way, as well. There is really no need for taxes at all.

HISTORY: It has been reported that trillions of collective dollars not shown in government Budget reports are shown through Government CAFR reports and they are virtually never openly discussed by the syndicated NEWS media, both the Democratic and Republican Party members, the House, Senate, and organized public education, and as in such over the last 50 years the domestic and international investment assets of US Federal and Local Governments as a whole have taken over the Stock, Derivative, Insurance, and Debt Markets. The collective private sector’s assets and investments as of 2000 are now insignificant in comparison with what US Government now owns by and through investment. . With, and being that the CAFR is “the” accounting document for every local government, and with it being effectively “BLACKED OUT” for open mention over the last 60 years, and that this fact of intentional omission of coverage is the biggest financial conspiracy that has ever taken effect in the United States.

Read the whole article. If you can understand it, you will see the swindle. If you can't, doesn't mean it's not happening....

CAFR scam

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
Are you an employee of the US government? If so, then doesn't that relinquish any hold on the word "innocent" you could have claimed, if and when that civic building is destroy in a revolution?

I've noticed that everyone who comments on the Joe Stack situation, pays homage to the "innocents" who died when he crashed into the building. But wouldn't you say that if you worked for a company that stole money from its customers, and knowingly did nothing to stop them, that you are just as culpable?

Corruption in the magnitude of the US government is at a level that noone can claim to be ignorant of the fact. Therefore if you should be hurt/killed in the line of fire, you are no "innocent" fodder, but rather a knowing and accepted member of an occupying dictatorship.

I know that the revolution hasn't become violent up to this point and that we are still trying to take the country back through peaceful means... But if you still work for an agency of the government, then you are accepting the credo of your employer, and can claim no innocence when the time for talk has ended... Find a job with a company that shares your core values, lest we assume that you already have.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by MasterJedi]

Ironic that someone with the name "masterJedi" is basically advocating offensive(and murderous) action. That aside..how far would you take this? Mcdonald's poisons people every day, for example. they use meat that's been treated with ammonia to kill bacteria-plenty of ammonia still left in the meat, though. plus, it's just unhealthy. it's an attack on our health worldwide. when do we start whacking the kids behind the counter? coca-cola will clean the leads on your car battery. millions drink that. it's not good for you at all. when do the executions for coke employees start? you see my point here..govt. employees are working and trying to stay afloat like everyone else. who gets to decide who stays and who gets whacked? what's the criteria? I love you e-tough guys..when the SHTF your ass will be under a desk, #ting yourself, probably holding on to your FX lightsaber praying to #ing yoda. get DA # outta here

[edit on 22-2-2010 by dragonseeker]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by dragonseeker]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

There is a lot of regulation that goes into making sure the driller builds your well to specification. It has been inspected at least once by a government official, if not many more times. Government officials also made sure that well drillers built it on a viable water source. Government officials also might of made sure that it was potable,depending on the area. If your on septic. someone made sure your land was porous enough to percolate a septic. They also made sure that the geology could support it. They also made sure it wasn't in a position to be hit by a truck backing up, and they also made sure that the well wasn't placed right next to your septic. Or that your septic can't pollute its neighbors. So yea, you paid for that service. Unless you drilled a well yourself without a state mandated engineer or architect and did it willy nillly, which would be extremely stupid, you probably had dozens of government hours sunk into your well.

See people like to pretend that they don't get anything from the government, but there is so much behind the scenes stuff that people have no idea that goes on.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by nixie_nox]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't think there is not one among us who doesn't think our tax system needs a serious revamp even to the point of a totally new efficient system. And I will bet the majority of us would love to see the Federal Reserve to go away and we go back to supporting the dollar with gold/silver.

But after that what is the OP’s and others like him main beef in all this? For me I see taxes as a no choice situation, and whether I pay only a state tax and then the state pays the federal or I pay a smaller state and then a federal directly it all means the same to me, so either way taxes are needed to be paid.

People say they have a gun to their head to pay taxes… Well you can always move to another country, but I would bet that any other country would want you to pay taxes too…kind of a universal thing I would say.
Also, just how much tax are you all paying? 50% of America pays close to zero taxes, and then you have the wide range of those who make 60k to 135k with the top 15% of America paying 95% plus of individual taxes. Since I’m in that top 15% I really would like to see a better system, so that I just might end up paying less than I do.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Question:

Who here believes that those who took their pay from the German government circa 1935-41 were innocent and only doing their jobs?

If our government employees are innocent whilst our Nation was and is waging undeclared wars on and taking military action against the nations of the world, then surely German government employees were also innocent, regardless of the little wars they fought in Europe and elsewhere... right up until the you know what started to happen. But before the Big H, were they as innocent as our government employees? (eg. totally innocent, just doing their job/following orders/putting food on the table - that sort of thing)

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Perfect analogy and thank you for your contribution!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi

LOL only the Sith deal in absolutes...

By using the word 'only', you are referrencing a quantifiable absolute.
Only is an absolute term.
You jedi...such hypocrites...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterJedi

Did you know that like we do now, the German government also had a separate court system and method of trying those charged with terrorism?

One of these systems was established in 1934 and was called the Volksgerichtshof (People's Court). Like our current system for "trying" suspected terrorists is today, the German system was also set up outside of (and not adherent to) the Constitutional framework of national law. There was

In 1936 the Gestapo Law was passed which decreed that the activities of the Gestapo (Homeland security) were free from any restriction or review by the German courts.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Question:

Who here believes that those who took their pay from the German government circa 1935-41 were innocent and only doing their jobs?

Of course they were innocent..... Did we put any of them through some war tribunal? I guess in your mind EVERY German soldier was guilty too...

Also I think you are suggesting that after the war the German people saw them as some guilty entity (which they didn't) since a few of you are condemning the government workers in your own country. So whether the world sees us all as bad or just our Government is not the issue. The issue is whether the American people (you) see your own neighbors that have a Government job as guilty.

Your question is like trying to compare apples to oranges....

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
exub,

problem is, they clearly didn't try/convict/execute nazi scientists during the nuremberg trials. so i guess the way to escape execution in the revolution is to be a scientist.

no?

how about a military chaplain?

noo?

military doctor?

nooooo ? You mean you would kill Hawkeye, Hotlips and RADAR?

sorry, this entire concept is just ludicrous!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the OP posses a valid question. I have often wondered where to place responsibility for bad ( subjective ) law. The initiator is obviously at fault. However
what responsibility falls on the shoulders of the enforcer ? I think we can honestly exclude the janitors. But what about the IRS guy who knocks on your door (armed)
to take our property ? Should he /she be condemned ? I think yes. A chief stands alone without warriors. Unfortunately a plane flown into a building doesn't seem to be the best method for sorting out the well intended from the indians that relish their power.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Logically, if you pay taxes you are also "not innocent" according to the OP. The only way to avoid taxation and partaking of Government services is to move. You should immediately renounce your evil citizenship and move to another country that is less inherently evil.
Surely, there are many of them to select from and they would welcome someone with your skills.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, as far as innocence goes, neither are you my friend.

In the strict sense that you use the word in this OP nobody is innocent. That's something George Carlin figured out some decades ago.

But if we are just randomly pointing out guilt by association, why don't you tell us more about you and I'm sure we could come up with a reason why you deserve death or worse, too.

The thing with guilt by association is that nobody is free from it. You might want to think about that.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Can anyone show me how my federal income tax goes straight to paying for schools and roads? I'd like an actual document showing that my taxes are going there, and not to pay the interest on the national debt to the federal reserve and funding of the war as well as our other 100+ military bases around the world.

If you can't then please stop claiming that's where my taxes go. That might have been where our parents taxes went. But now, anyone who understands simple math and the way in which of federal reserve works could figure out where our taxes really go. Do I have a document showing my taxes are funding the war? No. And guess what, my taxation is not being represented. That is precisely the reason we violently fought against government in the first place. According to our Declaration of Independence, it is not only our right to overthrow our government when they do this, it is our DUTY!

Now, if you are fighting against taxation, who do you fight? The cops with guns? The teachers or firemen our taxes are SUPPOSED to pay for? No, the people enforcing the taxation, which would be anyone working for the IRS, as they are an accomplice in the IRS' crimes.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

If that reply was to my post, then you missed the point entirely. The OP made a statement without thinking.
The individual who killed himself and an IRS employee was obviously insane and not any sort of "patriot" as some would espouse. The OP considers the death of the employee acceptable because that employee was working for an evil government. My point is that if you live in the US, you support and accept that government and are also "not innocent." It is possible to replace that government via the ballot box, but if you are impatient, you can always leave for a less evil country.
It would be interesting to see what the OP considers to be the example for all others to aspire to.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

No love lost there. I was answering the op, not you. I get your point and I understand it.

Yet I still think that what I have written about the concept of guilt by association holds true.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous, and cruel, as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power. The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority."
John Adams

Government employees are not innocent...agreed.

They are just as guilty as the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

Part of your Federal taxes are returned to your state and local governments. They supplement schools, roads, local police, public works, and other programs. You also pay state and local taxes and payment of those support the structure of government.
This isn't the same situation as the American revolution. We have the opportunity to change government by rule of law. If you are angry at the policies of Bush-Cheney, and don't like the present Administration, vote in someone else.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by AliBruh

Part of your Federal taxes are returned to your state and local governments. They supplement schools, roads, local police, public works, and other programs. You also pay state and local taxes and payment of those support the structure of government.
This isn't the same situation as the American revolution. We have the opportunity to change government by rule of law. If you are angry at the policies of Bush-Cheney, and don't like the present Administration, vote in someone else.

1. I asked for a document showing that my federal income taxes are going where they are going. A receipt if you will. You could tell me my tax went entirely to building a community pool, that's cool, where's the proof my money went there? That pool could have simply been paid for by the profit the government makes from their war on drugs. Meanwhile, my taxes could be being going to the government's interest debt to the federal reserve from borrowing money for their many wars/occupations as well as paying off people's social security, as it seems the government officials have taken the original social security for themselves. The leaders of this country have changed so many times since the federal income tax was instituted (illegally) that we cannot go on their word that our money goes where they simply say it goes.

2. You have just shown that you most likely do not understand what is going on with our country right now. Unless you are a firm Ron Paul supporter (and even at that, he could still simply go the way of Kennedy, let's pray not) then thinking that simply voting in a new president will really fix the essential problems destroying this country shows that you are unaware of the full force of the powers that be.

I do not mean to come off as condescending, it's just that in the matter of the OP, if you are unaware of the full implications of the powers that be, then you simply won't view government employees the same way we do. It's that simple. We see the government employee and our subconscious connects them to TPTB because we see how that person chooses to work for the government and is therefore empowering TPTB to continue forward with inhumane and unconstitutional agendas. If you are unaware of TPTB then you will only see this person as working a job to make money. Now, the gray area comes in when we see the individual government employee's awareness. If he is unaware of the powers that be, then morally in his own mind, he is just working a job for money, not actually supporting the very force that is stringing out numerous wars for profit on foreign and domestic soil as well as using our money to pay for the mistakes they have made in decisions that were meant to be left up to the republic. But hat about Prescott Bush, GWB's grandfather? He was a banker for the Nazi's during the World War II era. He helped the Nazi's do what they did. And Standard Oil Company? History would be completely different had they not suppliedthe Nazi's. Even if they thought they were the banker of/ the supplier of someone completely different through some fraud scheme, our government as well as the republic would see them as guilty.

And just to be clear, by government employee, I am not speaking of teachers, firemen, or anyone else that works for the good of the republic, simply the ones who work for agencies that this government has unconstitutionally created that contribute to the loss of our freedom, money, and well-being.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by AliBruh]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
So you want all the teachers, firefighters and policemen to quit their jobs, because they are government jobs? You want all the people who process Social Security and Medicare to quit their jobs? Or, being god, will you sort out for us which of these should quit and which can stay?

As I've told BoA (18 months ago) that billed my credit card on a SUNDAY! ... guaranteeing that unless I paid it by the previous THURSDAY... it would be LATE. Thus incurring late charges. What a wonderful scam!

Then they blame the computers. OMG!

Now see here damn it!

I told them during a 45 min call "You have the power to change things internally." I will repeat... "You have the power to change things!"

If GOV.JOB.Workers attempt nothing; they are as guilty as the guards over prisoners at Auschwitz.

As guilty as anyone that 'works' in gov't offices and does nothing to perform their job.

Which is likely most of them.

To change their system, no matter the offices, would likely put them out of 'work'.

What a dilemma.

[edit on 2·23·10 by DrMattMaddix]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join