It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government employees are not innocent...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Oh and you are a constitutional lawyer? and you believe you know better than every other constitutional lawyer and the supreme court who rules on constitutionality of laws?

You do realize your digging yourself in pretty deep
and btw i have only used facts where as you guys have been loosely slinging accusations and proclaiming a greater knowledge of the constitution that SCOTUS justices...

[edit on 22-2-2010 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read a one page piece of paper and understand what is written in plain English.

Our glorious supreme court were the ones who legalized slavery and mandated retards could be castrated.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

yet theres an entire section of law to deal with it ... you are sorely mistaken

yeah and im sure there are still slaves and that right now mentally handicapped are being castrated ... what a joke

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you believe each and every decision SCOTUS has made has been 100% correct and Constitutional?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I will in turn ask you if you believe that you know better than a multitude of people who are very educated on the matter of the constitution .... you know the people who study it and interpret it for a living?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus

You do realize your digging yourself in pretty deep
and btw i have only used facts where as you guys have been loosely slinging accusations and proclaiming a greater knowledge of the constitution that SCOTUS justices...

Again, I ask, I have the founding fathers own words on my side, what do you have?

You havent posted a single fact backed up by any evidence whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

neither have you ...

the founding fathers are not a body of law ... they were people...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You just showed your true colors.

The Constitution needs no interpretation, the words are plain as day.

The only people who need an "interpretation" are those who wish to twist the words in order to fit their own agenda.

Just out of curiosity, what party do you usually vote for?

You still didnt answer the question: Do you believe each and every decision SCOTUS has made has been correct and 100% Constitutional?

Just a yes or no answer is all thats required.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

neither have you ...

the founding fathers are not a body of law ... they were people...

They were the people who wrote the document you are trying to twist into fitting in with your own personal views.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

my personal views? no they are the views of the standing government.

and i answered your question with a question ... yes or no answers to loaded questions are pointless

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

my personal views? no they are the views of the standing government.

and i answered your question with a question ... yes or no answers to loaded questions are pointless

No, actually you didnt. I'll take your refusal as a NO since you know it would destroy your already weak and pathetic argument.

Read that last quote by James Madison very carefully.

Research it.

You will see the founding fathers never intended for the federal government to be a charitable safety net for people.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a quote from James Madison hardly counts in matters of law...

Did you know that James Madison owned slaves? hardly constitutional if you ask me

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a quote from James Madison hardly counts in matters of law...

Did you know that James Madison owned slaves? hardly constitutional if you ask me

Ah but given your previous statements, you would be ok with slavery since that was the view of the standing government at the time.

You just screwed yourself yet again.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Be careful, you might give him a brain aneurysm if you continue attacking is Orwellian logic and cognitive dissonance.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterJedi

Oh brother... I gather you never lived in a dictatorship, as in behind the iron curtain, (back when there was an iron curtain). I worked for a company that was "a cutout". The company was owned by Armond Hammer. I spent six years in the eastern block. I also made a lot of friends over there. He had amazing contacts. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, constantly looked over their shoulder. People were afraid to get drunk at a bar, just in case something slipped out.

If your an American, you don't know how good you got it here.There still are dictatorships all over the planet, any one of those countries can cause you to "vanish" if you piss off the wrong people.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hardly... your assuming that taxes will at some point be deemed unconstitutional, psychic much?

and sure at the time it was legal yes but was there anything in the constitution directly saying it was ok to own slaves? ill answer that for you, no...

James Madison says he cant find in the constitution where it says the government can create a welfare system? I bet he couldnt find where it says that the government can condone owning slaves

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

thats a good one .... coming from the guy who decided that he could no longer hold up his side of an argument.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You did notice we no longer have slavery? At some point just about every nation had slavery. Several still do.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Once again you show your lack of knowledge on the Constitution.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and take a Constitutional law class if it's a topic you choose to debate.

You are wasting everyones time including your own by continuing to post on a topic you clearly know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You have yet to prove that you know anything of the constitution ... i mean you can certainly quote founding fathers pretty well ... especially when it suits your own rather twisted take on reality

and if i was wasting your time wouldn't you just stop replying?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join