It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Disney channel star looks very strange!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingEYE

Wow great find, never saw a pic of him before... Sure wouldn't want him to stare at me to long...looks like he could suck the soul right out of a person with those cold dead eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He does look a bit weird and girlish to me but who knows if it's because of some problem/abnormality he has or a result of drugs. I don't feel the alien connection though as there are many people who look strange.
Anyway, Interesting observation and funny replies.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He looks pretty normal compared to this:

scrapetv.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
But something about the way he looks seems very very odd to me. There is something about him that strikes me as un-human.

Could be a synthetic. The way his cheeks wrinkle around his mouth is unusual for such a young guy. Plus, his eyes don't seem to focus together 100%.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Run the Disney stars are coming!!!!!!!!!!!
Please get a grip what are they going to do sing and dance you to death.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

YES! to me that was what was so odd, like his skin was too tight on his bones, but folding in a way that was too old for his age. There is nothing supple and 20ish about those lines and yet his skin is ubber tight , but it doesn't look like plastic surgery to me.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Keep an eye on this guy. If his looks change "too much" in the next couple of years, then he might be a synthetic or an organic robotoid. The skin is very suspicious, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
When I look at him, i think "water"....

You should. He's a Pisces.
Also Laura Bush is a Scorpio.
People belonging to both signs usually have blue colored almond shaped eyes.
Cancer, the sign that completes the triplet is another matter of course and is considered the darker of the three in terms of looks and countenance.
In regards to Nordic appearances why not people research zodiac signs that lend this kind of countenance for people that have been born under them.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm not sure about "nordic aliens"...but I do think he looks very gender neutral. He could seriously be a girl or a boy depending on how he has his hair.

If there is a conspiracy here...it isn't about aliens...it's about them attempting to feminize boys.

Lady GaGa then:

Lady GaGa before she becomes Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa now:
Lady GaGa likes girly guys

It seems to me like a very average female, which from a scale of 10 (10 being the top) she should be getting roughly 6 to 6,5 only.

That would be the kind of girl that would like girly men because she can do the approaching all the time and probably 8 out of 10 times that guy is glad she did, because his mental constructs or hesitant behavior won't offer him much choice of any successful dating anyway.

This kind of girl wouldn't:

Though it is not a matter of a certain individuals taste, or freedom of choice, it is probably a matter of how TPTB employs certain talent hunters and psychology experts in search for the right kind of individuals they can mold after anything they want.
Lady GaGa for instance despite her good voice and mediocre dancing talent would not be anywhere without her music labels team of experts working behind the scenes, so she has to go along with whatever choice they make about her image.
This time the target was the feminization of men and an below average girl posing as a perfect 10.

Every time they have to choose "below average" to mold in to near 10s, in order to coerce the real life 10s of the crowds in trying to mimic the troubled psychology of the "below average", as is being imposed and molded by the PTB of the fashion and the media business.
With this method you level a whole different level of personal beliefs about self image and you might have success in molding in to whatever raw models you might choose.
It is the power of suggestion and the real purpose is the ultimate control over humans while humans believe it is all about their free choices, while in reality it is not the case.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I agree with poster.
The kids looks un-human to me as well.

Long neck, hellish blue eyes cheeckbones.
First pic reminds me om Michael Jackson...

Anywho.

Probably aliens are among us, and I think to recognise them by looking at the eye movement.

Deep black reptile like eyes focussing constantly in multi directions.
A lot of politicians do that.

Maybe I will write me own article on that to clarify more.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is ATS idiocy at it's worst...

"Omg, some teeniebopper on Disney Channel has strange bone structure in his face...I smell Reptilians!!!!!!"

Geez, to be honest I don't even know if the OP was going the Reptilian route, but whatever route besides "normal human being adolescent has odd features" is something someone grasping is going for. Personally, I don't think he's weird looking--at least not enough to warrant a thread about it.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join