It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Disney channel star looks very strange!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ok here is an image of Disney star Sterling Knight. He is all the rage now and they are pushing him and his image hard on the channel as he has a new movie on Disney called "Starstruck"... But something about the way he looks seems very very odd to me. There is something about him that strikes me as un-human. I don't know much about but this kind of thing, but my first thoughts upon seeing him was "no way he's all human" which is not something I would usually think.

I did a search online and found something called "Nordic Aliens" do you think he fits the description.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by whoreallyknows] added another photo link

[edit on 21-2-2010 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ok so all you are basing this on is that he looks a little bit funny??

...But erm i've seen worse

EDIT: Link deleted

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Rising Against]

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
hmmm.. yea.. he does look kinda wierd. what's odd to me is the prominet angle of his chin.. as if it his face had plastic surgery or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Define human. Just because someone is from a different planet doesn't mean they're not human. We are all part of a large cosmic organism and all connected. This guy sure looks different than most ordinary humans on this planet, but that is more of a spiritual reason than a physical reason.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is "ATS" and I saw something that is strange and have opened it up for discussion, I don't know much about the topic of Aliens but felt he looked strange. The topic is completely open for discussion, so feel free to share your thoughts everyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe all funny looking little guys are aliens?

Nah...doubt it...the poor guy was just blessed with a face-mess.

Don't cry for him though...his money and fame will get him so many chicks and material things!

Sadly...in the end...he will still be a hollow little ugly boy at the end of the day.

But really man...whoooooooboy! What a kisser that kid got on his neck!

I'm sure he is pretty on the inside.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If he looks alien, so does my son.
What's the the almost eye fold? My son, very bright, has that and it came out of nowhere. It was more pronounced when he was a baby. One day he asked me if he had Asian blood. He absolutely doesn't!

Its the epicanthic fold - we DO have a bit of native american blood several generations back - wonder if he does too?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
According to Wikipedia he is 20 years old and from Houston, Texas.

His eyes remind me of another person I've always thought seemed very odd looking and strange....

[edit on 21-2-2010 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He looks like any other geek!
Nothing strange about him...
Google Image Search Result:
images.google.com...:de
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=de&tab=wi

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I will admit that he does look like some drawings of "Nordic"-type aliens. But at the same time, he looks like the typical effeminate boy that young teenager girls are crazy over.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When I look at him, i think "water"....

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I love Disney (:

He was also in Sonny with a Chance, right?

I think he's pretty human except I think his hair makes him a little bit strange

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Your link has a virus on it, please do not be fooled by it just close what ever it says down before it jammes up explorer and then demands you to buy off them the solution.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Your link has a virus on it, please do not be fooled by it just close what ever it says down before it jams up explorer and then demands you to buy off them the solution.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhd!
That boy is ugly.
Yeesh.
But yeah, he'll have more money and chicks and whatnot than he'll know what to do with.
Good for him I guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Really??

Ok i'll go edit my post then

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

"Nordic Aliens" do you think he fits the description.

Whether or not 'Nordic aliens' exist, from the reports I have read, they tend to be very tall (190cm+) and muscular, with striking blue eyes and long blonde hair. Sterling looks rather feminine, his eyes are grey-blue and he has a skinny physique. In fact, at first glance I thought he was 13 years old, not 20. In my opinion, he looks nothing like a typical 'Nordic alien'.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Dude...people come in all shapes and sizes these days...sure, he looks a little odd...but I've seen many worse...this is basically a pointless argument though...you're going to need something more than "he strikes me as non-human"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join