Important Issue Here, and it Involves All of US...MIND POWER.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Quantum physicists have the ability to split particles using mere thought. Human observation defines the entire world. Reality is as you perceive it to be. The above image is moving through mind power!

Moral of story: some science borders on religion. The academic peer-review process is nothing more than a ceremony performed by high priests of The Mutual Admiration Society.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Are you talking about the "small universe" meditation? or the left-brain I-thought meditation?

Anyway if you scroll down on this page -- the Level One Sitting Meditation CD is the BEST tool for this alchemical training:

www.springforestqigong.com...

Here's my further online free information at least from other sites:

My online articles, blogbook, masters thesis, and book: www.nonduality.com... www.nonduality.com... www.lulu.com... www.hiddenmysteries.org... naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... web.archive.org... www.viewzone.com... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.martialdevelopment.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Yeah if I flex my third eye then this image stops moving. It's pretty fun. That spinning lady illusion -- I can flip her from right to left and back again just by flexing my pineal gland.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
With regards to the statement that we on average only use 10% of our brains, that is not true. (To some degree, at least).

health.howstuffworks.com...

It has been observed that we use 100% of the brain in a 24 hour period. A better suited statement would be, we only use 2% of our DNA. Because the Brain is only the CPU, our DNA is the Program. And it's true. Also, we haven't observed quantum neural interactions to almost any degree. It may appear that we use 100% of our Brain, but maybe not on a level beyond micro. Which would still prove to be several orders of magnitude of importance in Neural functions perhaps.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Dear God looking at that image on the top of this page, the one with the "rotating circles," at one point while staring at one of the circles the inside started to flicker black and white. Then, the whole picture turned black and white for about 5 seconds (the rest of my computer screen normal colour).

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Excellent thread... using 10% of your brain isn't entirely true though... you can't put a percentage on infinity.

Mind power is limitless and it has been proven through quantum & theoretical physics that our realities are created entirely through our mind processes. If we can take control of our own mind, something EVERYONE has the ability to do, we can create any reality we choose. Call it what you want: The Secret, Law of Attraction, magic, etc. Sadly, most of us are on auto-pilot and we do feed off the negative energies from others.

also quick tid-bit of something off-topic that i believe might relate...

I'm sure there are plenty of forums here that already covered this but bare with me for I am a newcomer...

Aspartame & Fluoride - I am sure that the majority of you here are aware of these substances and there neurological effects... I am no expert on the matter but I have done my research and have interviewed people who are qualified on the subject. But these substances have a substantial negative effect on the brain. Best way to put it, from what I have been told, it dumbs you down.

These, amongst many other chemical additives to our food and water limit our potential dramatically.

If our minds are as powerful as I believe they are, then why do we live in a world where only very few are able to realize this potential...

Then again this is my opinion, like I said I am no expert.

I have been reading through this site for a very long time along with many other forums... It wasn't until very recently I became a member... I have to say that you people here are legit! ATS runs a pretty tight ship here and they have a lot of extremely intelligent members. I am happy I finally joined!

P.S. this is my first post so go easy on me

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
S AND F!! I love this stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

for the record, IRT the OP: i am quite in agreement that the potential of the human mind is not being exploited properly. i also agree that we are purposefully being led AWAY from this goal. this is only a temporary setback. the OP says that we are to fear TPTB because of their malicious intent. it is important to remember that TPTB are limited in their scope of action elusively to linear modes. synchronicity is NOT a linear mode. conciousness, itself, is also NOT a linear mode. reality does not obey linear causation. (Quantum Mechanics also implies non-linear causation. i think this is where much of the confusion comes from, with people trying to make a religion out of it.) as such, there is not really any way that TPTB can accomplish their mission. each and every time they think that they have us pegged, or that they "KNOW" how a given situation will work out, reality will dictate otherwise.

Hi there,

Thank you for your contributions to this thread. I have enjoyed your post, and I thank you for being able to discuss this topic with respect to other members on here, as we are all still learning. None of us know the answers, we are all merely trying our best to understand the information we are given. Using my gut feeling is something I can't do without. I quite open to all possibilities, I do not want to believe something for the sake of being right, if I have a gut feeling that it is flawed or incorrect.

the OP says that we are to fear TPTB because of their malicious intent.

Actually, that is not what I said, what I said was this - "In any case, My whole point is this... We have the power to change everything. We are not powerless to TPTB..we greatly outnumber them & I don't get why people feel as though they are powerless..It actually makes me angry. And we can do GREAT things... Just Imagine, the possibilities."

I was stating that masses of people feel helpless or powerless in our current situations we find ourselves in, as the world is today... And that TPTB are nothing to fear...The hold they have over us is only an illusion that we choose to believe is real. My point is that we have the power to change everything, if only we would use our minds to focus on the positive, rather than the negative constantly.

(Quantum Mechanics also implies non-linear causation. i think this is where much of the confusion comes from, with people trying to make a religion out of it.)

I would like to state, for the record, that I am not religious, and do not follow any religious group. This is for one reason, I am still learning, and will be for most of my life, if not all of it. That is why I try to explore as many possibilities as I can.
I am certainly not, trying to turn this into a religion (for others that have mentioned this), that is the last thing I want...and I am not trying to get anybody to jump on any bandwagon...or sway people. I am merely trying to get people to focus on the positive, and see what the outcome will be.

as such, there is not really any way that TPTB can accomplish their mission. each and every time they think that they have us pegged, or that they "KNOW" how a given situation will work out, reality will dictate otherwise.

So, we are in agreement then. I believe if people would just take their blinkers off- they would realize this.

I just want everyone to be happy...I would love for all of humanity, to get in touch with their true spiritual self. And I am sure that love, understanding, positivity and an open mind can help us overcome our worldly struggles.
Unfortunately, I cannot go into detail about certain enlightening experiences I have had, but let's just say...I know for myself, that the mind is one powerful tool. And I believe we need to spend less time occupied with trivial entertainment, and more time trying to perfect what we can do with our minds.

Certain people on this thread have taken the information I have given, skimmed over it...out of pure laziness, and have twisted the topic onto something totally irrelevant. Therefore, I will not waste energy, on arguing with them, as they have the wrong end of the stick to start with.
They have filled this thread with negativity, which actually makes me sad, and angers me at the same time, because I was trying to help...

We must remember, that everything at one stage or another was a theory. Yes, they are open for debate such as this topic. So, tgid, I thank you again for carrying a debate in a intellectually stimulating and respectful manner..I hope you know that it is much appreciated.

You are a good example for the rest of the members on ATS including myself.
I look forward to the rest of your posts around the board.

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh, and just one more thing... No where in the op did I state that we use 10% of our brain....both parties are correct and incorrect, simultaneously... that could be debated forever...

I do however, believe that we have dormant DNA, that can be unlocked if the correct methods are used... which might help us..but again, it is only my opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by constantwonder
Perhaps all of you who like to throw around the "observer effect" and the double slit experiment should take a moment to learn what is actually meant by observer. The human mind isn't some magical "observer" and it is certainly not the only "observer"

How do you explain this...

If two identical experiments take place.
Both measure the slit the particle uses.

AFTER the experiment
The data from one experiment is deleted.

Now, looking at the back wall reveals that if the data is deleted the pattern is a wave pattern (interference) but if the data is kept the pattern is a particle pattern.

Data available = particle must use one slit
Data deleted = particle can use both slits and interfere with itself

show me this experiment. . . where is it said that taking data then deleting it would effect the system? thats backwards causality and thermodynamics (the most solid laws in the universe) says thats impossible. . . .

www.bottomlayer.com...

3. Record the measurements at the slits, but then erase it before analyzing the results at the back wall. Suppose we take our modified double slit set up -- with electron detectors at the slits -- and still leave everything intact. And we will still keep the electron detectors at the slits turned on, so that they will be doing whatever they do to detect electrons at the slits. And we will record the count at the slits, so that we will be able to obtain the results. But, we will erase the data obtained from the electron detectors at the slits before we analyze the data from the back wall.

The result upon analysis: an interference pattern at the back wall. Notice that, in this variation, the double slit experiment with detectors at the slits is completed in every respect by the time we choose to erase the recorded data. Up to that point, there is no difference in our procedure here and in our initial procedure ([pp. 15-17]), which yielded the puzzling clumping pattern. Yet, it seems that if we, in a sense, retroactively remove the electron detectors at the slits (not by going back in time to physically remove them, but only by removing the information they have gathered so that it is not available from the time of the erasure going forward into the future), we can "change" the results of what we presume is a mechanically complete experiment, so far as those results are determined by a later analysis, to produce an interference pattern instead of a clumping pattern. This is mind-boggling.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Certain people...have twisted the topic onto something totally irrelevant.

yup. this is pretty much what ALWAYS happens when you use "what the bleep do we know?" as a reference in a thread.

i caution all others on ATS, forevermore, to not invoke the what the bleep. danger therein lies.

...best to you, as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Good thread.
I believe as soon as Humans realized we only use 10% of our brain, we soon realized how important the mind was. As soon as TPTB realized there's more to the brain than the 1st 10%, they dumbed society down.

I think this was a badly missed understood quote for we actually use 100% or close to that of our brain.

Which, in turn, gives us our great mind power, and strength.
Maybe to others, even psychic abilities and ESP.

My biggest question to all this is if this is a basic ability of our brains why then is it dormant in 6 billion plus people. With any useful ability one would think it would thrive, as example, our ability to communicate has not only thrived but has grown in its skill and natural ability.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

The reason why used it as a reference, was because of how simply they explained the observer issue... Personally, I feel that the movie, even though it's old... makes sense to me, at least. And I thought the expalnation was well done.

I respect that other might disagree, but different strokes for different folks I suppose... Their overall message is positive, and that is what I am trying to get across.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

My biggest question to all this is if this is a basic ability of our brains why then is it dormant in 6 billion plus people. With any useful ability one would think would thrive, as example, our ability to communicate has not only thrived but has grown in its skill and natural ability.

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
Ingo Swann's database articles. I've read them all, and you can too!

Basically, TPTB have known for decades that the human body is compromised of countless biologial mechanisms for psi abilities, enormous amounts. And......we are multidimensional sensing machines, shoved into limited boxes.

The reason it has been nerfed in us, is due to the fact they don't like us being psi, especially telepathy, and free. Hence, some biological downgrades were done to the human species, but most particularly the major religions do not empahsize looking within or practicing any form of insight. This is equated to occult practices and such people have been persecuted heavily throughout history.

The mainstream religions teach you to obey, and follow instructions.

When you don't use it, you lose it, and the abilities not only atrophe but genetically turn off.

Fortunately, practice increases psi, and activates it. Each time you push, it activates further and more toggles are thrown. We have the ability to rewire dna in live time, according studies. This is important to know.

Sungazing, staring into the sun for a few seconds, closing your eyes and allowing the colors and rods to code you, for 15 minutes or so a day, not only gives you energy, but causes your pineal gland to enlarge. Do thank the energy, our sun is sentient. In fact if you do this, he may subtely call you out and even send you in when you've had enough.

You can also picture the toggles like light switches and see them turned on. And set intentions. "I am 100 percent activating my abilities, my insight, my energy recognition, my healing and my telepathy. It is so."

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin

In four studies done:
1981-Congressional Research Service
1985-Army Research Institute
1987-National Research Council
1989-Office of Technology Assessment

All concluded something interesting was going on.
(including sketpics)

For example, review of the "remote viewing" evidence for the CIA 1995, just as the classified program was becoming unclassified:

Jessica Utts, Prof. of Statistics, UC Davis (she is a world renowned methodologist besides being a statitician, one would think she knows what she is talking about)

Her conclusion was: Using the standards applied to any other area of science, it is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established.

Ray Hyman, Prof. of Psychology, University o Oregon, very well known skeptic

His conclusion was: -free of methodological weaknesses.
-effect sizes...are too large and consistent to be dismisses as statistical flukes.

Jessica and Ray disagreed about what to call this.

individuals vary, and studies vary in results. But effects are real and even small effects are statistically real in science. He then goes on to talk about two specific examples, a series of studies down about breast implants and connective tissue disease, and aspirin preventing heart attacks. The results were very small but measurable, ie. less than .00% result found in the breast implant and connective tissue disease, but still it was found to be real, therefore these implants were removed from the market. And Aspirin, which prevents heart attacks, but the effect size is really tiny, .03%, but still real enough for Bayer Aspirin to get approval from the FDA to say this and sell aspirin to prevent heart attacks.

---How would you test for telepathy, two people in different locales thinking of each other at the same time. They are actually conducting telephone telepathy experiments and it happens more often than you might think (when you know who is on the phone).

---This has been studied in laboratories in a method called Ganzfeld, whole field. Sender/receiver. They use a method to put someone in a near dream state very quickly. Comfy chair under a red light, covering for eyes which are wide open with a red light shining on them so all they can see behind the eye covers is red, and headphones on with white noise. This is to induce a state of visual and auditory hallucinations.

The senders job is to think of something and try and inject those thoughts into the reciever's experience. The reciever is encouraged to speak aloud, to mentate whatever is going on in their minds. The mentation is taken on a one way audio transmission back to the sender revise their mental sending strategy. The target is chosen randomly from a pool of targets which is as different from each other as you can get, ie. rose, microscope, elephant, anchor....If sender sends elephant, and you're lucky, reciever will start talking about big animals, and Africa.

Then you take the receiver out of the room, show them the random topics, of which one, say the elephant was in, and play back what they spoke and then ask them to choose which one best corresponds to their experience.

Random chance is, they will choose the right one 1/4 times.

The chance of getting it right is 1/4. Places ranging from Harvard University, McGill University, Montreal, University of Leningrad, Cambridge University and many others have done this kind of study since 1920's.

The cumulative results of about 3,145 such sessions in in 25 labs is: chance is about 25%, the actual hit rate is about 32%. This is all studies combined, typically of college sophomores, people who are available and interested. But if you look at special populations in particular (creative populations, siblings, high openness, previous experience) the studies that narrow this done have found that their hit rate is not 32%, but its actually 65%

What is being said is quite significant. To begin with the government overviews ended with even the skeptics admitting something was definately occurring.

Whats is amazing is that over 3000 highly controlled sessions have been done in major notable universities. If they did it with the normal left brained, available students, there was a 7% increase over the expected rate.

If they targetted right brained individuals, those who already were psi, or creative and artistic, this was 65%, or 40% above expectations!

Considering that you go into a hospital after heart trouble and will be advised to take an aspirin on a tiny, point something percent increase statistically. Yup, it all makes sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Basically, TPTB have known for decades that the human body is compromised of countless biologial mechanisms for psi abilities, enormous amounts. And......we are multidimensional sensing machines, shoved into limited boxes.

You do understand that there is a level of circular logic going on here? You have one unproven, missing, mysterious ability being dampen by a unproven, missing mysterious group/force.

The reason it has been nerfed in us, is due to the fact they don't like us being psi, especially telepathy, and free. Hence, some biological downgrades were done to the human species, but most particularly the major religions do not empahsize looking within or practicing any form of insight.

The entire human race? Take India, 1 billion there would easily allow all this into their reality, religions, lifestyles. I can see persecution in the western world, but the west is really a minority to the rest of the world that do not follow the same restraints.

When you don't use it, you lose it, and the abilities not only atrophe but genetically turn off.

Fortunately, practice increases psi, and activates it. Each time you push, it activates further and more toggles are thrown. We have the ability to rewire dna in live time, according studies. This is important to know.

But do we really even have one reliable person on the planet? In reliable I mean can accurately demonstrate with the ability of repeatability? If there are then they too are well hidden, and so we are left with only words as proof of truism.

Sungazing, staring into the sun for a few seconds, closing your eyes and allowing the colors and rods to code you, for 15 minutes or so a day, not only gives you energy, but causes your pineal gland to enlarge. Do thank the energy, our sun is sentient. In fact if you do this, he may subtely call you out and even send you in when you've had enough.

You can also picture the toggles like light switches and see them turned on. And set intentions. "I am 100 percent activating my abilities, my insight, my energy recognition, my healing and my telepathy. It is so."

Well we/everthing is made up of stars....

I can try for I am open minded, but so far I have failed to see/experience anything convincingly.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is a great video. Unfortunately I was only able to see half of it, due to an error....

But I surely hope, that all of you who have a problem with this theory would just take the time to see it..If not, please refrain from asking for further proof, as you are willingly being ignorant to the information being given to you... That video contains most of the facts and answers to many of your questions regarding 'proof'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is important to realize that we live in a predominantly left brained society...which is known for constantly trying to suppress a right brained way of thinking. I, for one, have experienced this first hand. (This is called the suppression of the feminine. As a previous poster stated with through a vid). I will post it here again just for clarity.

In any case, we are all part of a collective consciousness, everything is us and we are everything. I support these theories, and the research they are involved in as I believe they are vital to our spiritual evolution as a species.

Also, as far as matter, vibrations and frequency goes... I am no professor, but I understand the basic principles. Energy, is key. As I am predominantly right brained, I cannot always explain how I get to any of my answers, but I feel confident that my intuition will lead me in the right direction. One thing we all have is common sense, intuition etc. if people would listen to it...instead of always wanting to be right. Such behavior can only do one thing and that is hold us back.

So please, take in as much information as you possibly can..there is no limit to this... And even if you do not agree, give it the time of day. Because all information, is valuable.
6, mins & 44 secs of your life is not that much to ask, right?

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
~ Pardon....
Just stopped in, to interject this, before it excapes my mind

I propose that the 'apparent' control we might have over the Quantum
World(s) holds no meaning in the physics of 'our' dimension...

(i.e., We as time travelers, are too far removed from the Cosmic soup which is the world
of sub-atomic particles and Quantum Energies...)

our two worlds are seperated by eons of any evolutionary changes or processes
our Act-of-Observation may make upon the photon, particle or quarks in the
quantum universe...
any ultimate outcome/destiny is not determined by an 'observers' god-like act.
(that idea is just human hubris)

These two Universes (dimensions, Orders) also have individually unique physics,
to wit: Our universe has various, scattered Gravity Wells (Galaxies>Stars>Planets>
-dark Energy-dark Matter)
Scientists have pointed out that Quantum physics/mechanics don't obey the 'Laws'
of our 'Order', i.e. physical space.

#- Earth's density, resonance, atmosphere, location, etc., are conducive to a limited
and varied segment of possible lifeforms...

#- Jupiters' variables, including its' gravity would be conducive to vastly different
forms of consciousness/lifeforms/sentient collectives.

#- White Holes & Black Holes, indigenous members of our universe, may have as their
mission the changing & altering of sub-atomic & quantum energies, which seem to be the
building blocks of our observable Universe/(Dimension)

?- are black holes the only gravity wells of the Quantum Order/Dimension/Universe.
?- Does man think that the 'soul' is a bridge between this material universe of
constantly changing matter, which 'consumes' one another to survive and evolve --
in contrast with the Quantum universe where all Energies are eternal and 'combine'
rather than destroy & consume as in this universe/dimension ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~ OK, now i can read the pages i missed since yesterday

[edit on 22-2-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Faith (not related to religious sense of the term) as in 100% belief is the key. If you 100% BELIEVE you will find a $20 bill tomorrow, you will ...

I would have to strongly disagree. Strong sense of belief or "100% faith" does not make money come your way.

Actually, I've tried having positive thoughts about money, shortly after reading the secret (I know I know, not a very good book). within 3 weeks, I negotiated a 4 dollar raise that I thought there was no way I would get. Within another 6 weeks, I negotiated a 12 dollar raise for another position.

You may want to try some thought experiments while keeping an open mind. If you're honest with yourself and open minded about these ideas, and the experiement turns up nothing, no coincidence, no serendipity, then you can safely say that these ideas don't work.

They worked for me and I still use them today. I use them for Joy, finding lost items, recieving "answers".

Ever heard of the Placebo Effect? That should be enough proof right there. But go see for yourself.

Pick something you want to see that's out of the ordinary but in the realm of possibility for you. My girlfriend chose a "whooly Bear," and she saw one within a couple weeks, in a place they don't thrive, during the wrong season for them! It was cool.

Anyways, Good luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I guess my thread in some way or for someone is interesting regarding mind control, or its not just mind control it is life. And we are capable of so much more and the universe are there to support you. Just trust in it and use it, its easy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join