It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience in a Cemetery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I go by the Paranormal Studies forum, and I always want to contribute, but I can never think of anything that is worthy enough of starting my own thread, but then I just now remembered an experience from a couple years ago that is really awesome.

It was a beautiful sunny day, and a friend and I decided to go to a cemetery to relax and pay our respects. We personally didn't know anyone buried there, but we somehow decided we were going to go to the cemetery. We meant no harm at all, and we walked along the rows of graves, with the utmost respect.

So we made our rounds around the cemetery, looking at all the beautiful gravestones and mementos left by the living. Since it was just such a great and sunny day, we both saw a big patch of healthy green grass, and we decided to lay down on it. We basked in the sun, and I ran my hands through the green grass, and we were both enjoying ourselves.

All of a sudden, I feel as if someone is standing right over me as I am laying down. I instantly look behind me to see what's going on. It turns out our heads were almost touching a gravestone! We didn't even notice it because we were focused on the pretty grass in front of it! We immediately stood up and starting walking back to my car. On our walk back, we discussed what just happened. It turns out both of us had gotten the vibes of "please leave this area," but the vibes itself were very non-threatening. I believe it was the deceased telling us not to disturb their resting place. My favorite part of the story is that they were very polite about it, and didn't try to scare us at all. All in all, it was a very peaceful day and I felt like sharing it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Do any of you have similar stories of polite ghosts?

I have also definitely met my share of angry ghosts way back when.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your your experience with us on ATS, strange feelings in a graveyard, most definitely, Not being the most sensitive person in the world at times I do feel something when i go to the place to sit and think and there is a lot of history in the particular graveyard i visit, So maybe it was a friendly warning, Your times not up go and enjoy yourself ? IMO..

join