It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was this a dream ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i just woke up, i moved around like i normally do and put my hand over my head. i remember it felt like i was laying next to someone (i was on my own ) and felt a bit scared, and suddenly had this massive urge as if i was being sucked away, i had a feeling as if someone else was with me, a feeling that someone else was here.. the urge felt as if i was being pulled away and it was extremely hard to move, this lasted about 10 seconds and i shouted out no... i was back to normal, but still felt as if someone was their, i layed still and scared for about 10- 20 minutes and it happened again, this time lasted about 10 seconds aswell... after this i layed still for about 20 minutes feeling scared..not sure what to make of this, this is the first time this has happened. anyone know ? i still feel as if someone is watching me, i posteed this soon as i got up

, i know this is wrong board, but i have only made several posts as i havent much to add about most ats posts. thanks for reading, - josh

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi Josh- you remind me of someone I know- are you from Michigan? Have you gone to Macomb Community College? Do you speak German?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This doesn't seem like a dream. It looks like that your inner thoughts are evolving.

new topics

join