It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory of Something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Theory of Something

I think this may be something of an experiment? Perhaps a line of reasoning to test the validity of the idea's assumptions? Regardless, it's something and I need your constructive feedback and ideas...

Accept the assumption that reincarnation is real and that our souls repeatedly return in one form of life or another. Also assume that maybe exclusively but at least every once in a while, a soul in a human body will sooner or later return in a human body.

That said, were I to discover or even wonder if such assumptions to be true, my response would be to try to communicate to myself in a future incarnation. hmmm... Well, the message would have to stand the test of time, for I don't know if I come back the day I die or in 30 years, or 300, or 30,000, so... The obvious thought is toward, the pyramids, Stonehenge, those HUGE drawings in South America, etc... My knowledge of details of these things is limited at best. Anyone out there making any connections?

My next idea is to use perhaps some type of social structure, a la secret societies and other types of social groups. Immediately the Masons come to mind. Such a group would be a good candidate for passing down such a message... "Masons" are builders and what we're trying to do here is build something right? So Masons would be an appropriate name choice. Communication and relations being my key areas of work, I've come to believe that geometry (i.e. not mathematics, not music, etc...) is the fundamental or most universal language accessible to sentient beings. Not necessarily written geometry, but the concepts contained therein. The symbols for Freemasonry are the angle and compass, right? Basic tools of geometry. Again, my detailed knowledge is limited. Any Masons out there making any connections?

This is as far as I've gotten, "Have I attempted to communicate with myself?" and if so, how? and what message have I sent?

What do you think people?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Firstly, i should apologize because this is going to be out of topic.
Your avatar reminds me about those convicts with ink tattooed eyes. Are you them?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by decadence

no. I've seen what you're talking about though. Weird stuff. In May, 2006, in one of those "alone times" I asked god, "Send me a sign if there's anything to this '666' stuff?" Yes, that is an accurate and direct quote.
Well, that is a picture of me on June 6, 2006, i.e. 6-6-6. I just happened to get a sinus infection at the end of May which left my eyes very bloodshot. Then I burst a vessel taking a dump, and then one in the other eye blowing my nose the next day. Due to a medical condition, my blood clots slower than normal, so instead of getting those big red splotches in my eyes, my eyes filled up completely with blood - culminating in my avatar picture, taken on 6-6-6. Kinda odd, huh?

new topics

join