It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fabrics of Immortality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
1. “Damaging the human physiology, or inflicting pain and suffering on any creature, is a crime.”

It is a violation of Natural Law that disrupts the inner Universe within us all. This is why killing of animals, humans, and nature itself must cease. It is disappointing that we as humans cannot function in society without killing something. It is a testament to our immaturity, lack of understanding of the value of the balance of the nature, and the basis for our fall if we continue in our destructive ways because along with crime, there is punishment. We really do reap what we’ve sown. Hopefully we haven’t sown the seeds of destruction we planted for the past several thousand years too deep. I am slightly afraid of what these destructive seeds will grow into. Understanding the whole value of Veda should be available for every human being alive.

2. “Recitation of the sounds of the Vedic Literature in their proper sequence will resonate with the same anatomic structures to which they correspond”.

I would love to get my hands on this Vedic Literature. Where will I be able to find this Vedic Literature? I want to “induce my physiology” to perform according to its original and perfect design!!

3. “Every young boy or girl should learn to read the Vedic Literature as early in childhood is practical”.

I am certain that when I have children of my own, I will encourage them to read Vedic Literature. It will help them to maintain perfection in their physiologies, something I didn’t have access to when I was young.

4. “Nothing is ever wasted, nothing is ever lost”.

Corresponds with one of the Law of Conservation: “Matter is neither created or destroyed, only transferred from one state to the next”.

5. “The ever-changing field of the relative is itself immortal, but immortal on the basis of the continuous creation and re-creation of everything.”

Very interesting. I wonder if this would explain the basis for the pole shift expected to take place in 2012? Will the entire planet Earth be renewed again? Scientific evidence of prior pole shifts confirms the truth behind pole shifts. The earth cleanses itself.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
We need to start with your first rule.

Life is full of pain and suffering.... its one of the greatest motivators in the aquisition of knowledge. Imagine the amount of suffering required in the effects of natural selection..... 99% of the population without the advantageous mutation was most likely miserable.

You are ignorant to think that pain is a bad thing. I personaly cant wait to see what pain immortality can bring.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the linked site is by a person who has, for his whole life devoted
himself in creating an immortal abode ....where he can rest himself eventually...

www.brettingram.org...

HINT: for best content one needs to select: 'Trailer 2 (9 min)'

Rocaterrania is his reality & path to a self immortality.

((Hey, Robert Aton Wilson, has departed, so here's a replacement guy))
en.wikipedia.org...

PS: re the OP... plants & veggies also cry out in pain when hurt,
its not just 'creatures'

[edit on 22-2-2010 by St Udio]

join