It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO´s own evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Its really simple, i think there has been a ufological evolution..

If you take a number of UFO pictures and put them in cronological
order, you will find that they evolve.
From being round with hard edges to nearly prfect glowing orbs
and ciggarshapes and almost unimaginables.

Could that have to do with "humans" evolution. That WE give
them new fancy hulls and "caracteristics" (spell?)?

Or could it be that the earth is visited by all kinds of civilisations?
That build newer and fancier ships..

Just a thought...

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Miccey]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the most likely answer is that our ideas of what they should look like have evolved over time, and that is why their appearance has developed as it has. But that doesn't mean that it's THE answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The anwer IS, that there are many types of ships that have been visiting earth. But, you must distinguish the alien craft between on-planet craft. When we first started building the ships for ourselves they did look a little primitive and edgy. But as methods progressed and technology got better, as well as materials...the ships would start to take on a better look. But again, do try to distinguish between alien & on-planet ships. Also..there are recorded fancier looking ships on-planet and off-planet since before the 50's.
Also, not to go un-noticed..the technology in hoaxing images and video has increased over the last 60+ years. But, not to fret..the ships are real, beings are real, and skeptics are real. It takes teamwork, and research to bring the real media and evidence foward.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't think there is much of an evolution, personally. I've been studying UFOs for 13 years now, and have looked at evidence going back 50,000 years. I think all along, you get reports of triangles, boomerangs, bell-shaped, discs, cigars, little ones, giant ones, etc.

The first seriously documented case is probably the Battle of Los Angeles, in 1942. This was shortly after Pearl Harbor, so everyone took it very seriously. The craft in this incident doesn't display any anomalous acceleration, but it was fired upon for several hours by anti-aircraft weapons and gunfire with virtually no effect.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I want to alo add, that since we have become a more "curious" species. Traveling outside of our planet, visiting the moon, snapping off picture here and there. We have drawn attenton to other civilizations who have known of our species, but neglected to investigate die to "lack" of intelligence. Nw that we have become a known intelligence, it has attracted more attention of other species. Which would draw different types of ships into view.
Also, bcause we are violet species, and we choose war over intelligence. It has become a nasty habbit to track and shoot down UFO craft. Thus, forcing other species with capability, to operate on-planet with different technology so they are not shot down.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

that's a pretty resilient weather balloon if you ask me . . .

come on people . . . it's so obvious what's going on here.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As I attempt to put my skeptic attitude aside, in the event UFO's are real, you also have to take into account the different civilizations and their unique technology that comes along with it.

Clifford Stone, believe him or not, says that "they" have recorded over 57 different Alien species. While I don't want to stray from the original topic, but what is the appropriate interpretation of different? If an Alien paid a visit to the International Space Station and saw a Japanese, a Russian, an American and an European Astronaut, would these 4 unique individuals be classified as 4 different species?

I am a firmly believe in evolution (natural selection and mutations). If there is another planet out there with intelligent life on it, there is no doubt that different races will live on it. And with different races, you probably have unique technologies in specific regions as well.

In conclusion, I think that if any species on a planet wishes to evolve, they must become one with the planet (NWO). Consolidate resources and aim for the stars. Anything else is just a pricey and wasted effort. Unification across the entire planet is the only solution for human-beings to survive outside of our realm. If not, the world will go broke as these super powers race against one another.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

It's an interesting thought and possibly true...I don't know. The images we have seem to show a wide range of differences whilst reports have more consistency. Of the images we have, we don't know which are fake either so it's hard to really get an idea in my opinion.

In terms of the orbs being a more recent development...think Foo Fighters! Those shiny little orbs were dancing around the airplanes of WWII. The clearest photograph of an orb IMO is found on page 3 of this technical report... Small White Ball of Light Flies Near Airliner: Investigation of High Resolution, Digital, Color Photographs of July 3, 2005 at 2031 Hrs., Palo Alto, California
Richard F. Haines.
Cool huh?

A thought I had a while ago was that saucers and orbs might be essentially VERY long lived. If they have a a lifetime of hundreds of years, instead of decades like our cars... perhaps it's not evolution but newer models? All speculation on my part

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
UFO´s own evolution

Hi all,

Wondered about this myself, many times. It stands to reason the more EBE races entering our sphere in the universe the more likely the continual witness of different craft shapes, similarly powered or no.

Believe him or not: Robert Lazar was the first to express the nine craft he glanced at S4 were ranging in shapes from disk to top hat but were using the same power devices.

The Majestic docs show an assortment of craft and motherships ranging in size and dimension. If any of it is proven true, I would find it hard to believe one race of EBEs produced varying designs; or did so for specific uses, maybe?

As different EBE races enter our atmosphere and are witnessed, I'd think their craft shape will again be different then what's been witnessed since the 1800s. I don't think it's a matter of evolution from any one specific EBE race with exception to it being motive/usage-driven.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by Son of Will

that's a pretty resilient weather balloon if you ask me . . .

come on people . . . it's so obvious what's going on here.

You are speaking of that 1942 video, right?

I dunno. The object isn't well represented in the photo and you cannot really make out what it is. If that was a balloon, it might be one super durable one made out of superman's skin or something, because what is recorded about that incident is how many heavy anti-aircraft guns were fired off and missed this thing.

And as being a balloon, a slow moving object, it should be an easy target and be "popped" quite easily. Plus even if they miss, the object being a balloon should be affected by the explosions that are occurring around it and the balloon should therefore be moving about quite fanatically. But given the information, the object of whatever it is remained stationary taking on these hits like they were nothing. Does that sound like a balloon to any of you skeptics out there?

Originally posted by Quazze
As I attempt to put my skeptic attitude aside, in the event UFO's are real, you also have to take into account the different civilizations and their unique technology that comes along with it.

Clifford Stone, believe him or not, says that "they" have recorded over 57 different Alien species. While I don't want to stray from the original topic, but what is the appropriate interpretation of different? If an Alien paid a visit to the International Space Station and saw a Japanese, a Russian, an American and an European Astronaut, would these 4 unique individuals be classified as 4 different species?

A normal human would regard them as four different species (A Japanese species of human... ect). We are so prone to racism. LOL!

But you are right, how do we not know the Arcturians, Pleiadians, Annunaki, and Andromedans are really just one species or race and we are just being dumb, stupid, and racist like we've always been?

I am a firmly believe in evolution (natural selection and mutations). If there is another planet out there with intelligent life on it, there is no doubt that different races will live on it. And with different races, you probably have unique technologies in specific regions as well.

It all depends on how a species can speciate. We humans have been around for 300,000 years and yet we have never speciated. True there have been other "species" like us around, but those were often Homo Erectus "Peking Man" and what not. But then again, given the lack of evidence and lack of allowing others to test with the same given information, we are left to be indecisive on the subject.

In conclusion, I think that if any species on a planet wishes to evolve, they must become one with the planet (NWO). Consolidate resources and aim for the stars. Anything else is just a pricey and wasted effort. Unification across the entire planet is the only solution for human-beings to survive outside of our realm. If not, the world will go broke as these super powers race against one another.

But you know racism is one obstacle we may never resolve.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Dranigus]

new topics

top topics

join