It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real name of Area 51!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Does it really matter what the name of it is anyways? Think about it: You know the name, did it get you anywhere? Probably not. Why? Because you,me, and hopefully everyone else knows that just because you know the name doesn't mean you can get in. So why bother; what's the point?

Besides, all it is is a military testing base. Not some super-secret non-existant Ion-cannoned protected alien intergalactic stopping point hotel.

Area51 is just a designation. It is just a base that is listed on the long list of bases, including the other "Area" designated bases.

-wD

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's all a freaking desert that you cannot get into!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wrong!

Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex also known as Area 51, is just a part of Nellis Air Force Range!

The range also has Nellis Air Force Base inside it's borders!

Watertown was one of many cover names like Dreamland, The Ranch, The Black Box ect ect.......

In a U2 film from there Clarence Kelly Johnson writes "Move out to Area 51" on a blackboard.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supercool
Wrong!

Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex also known as Area 51, is just a part of Nellis Air Force Range!

The range also has Nellis Air Force Base inside it's borders!

Watertown was one of many cover names like Dreamland, The Ranch, The Black Box ect ect.......

In a U2 film from there Clarence Kelly Johnson writes "Move out to Area 51" on a blackboard.

Nellis Air Force Range Test Complex includes the DOE run Nevada test site and TTR, neither of which are in Area 51! For once in your life humor me and look at a REAL map! I'm telling you the CIA officially named the base Watertown, back when they built it. Humor me for once, and actually do some real research before you say anything else!
the fallowing is a Quote from the Main ATS website:
"In fact, the secret base was formally named Watertown Strip, after the town in upstate New York where CIA director Allen Dulles was born."

Also, it was Never called the Black Box, it was just called the Box. Below is source for all of my info, including the above quote: Area 51

Do US All a big favor, GO TO THE ABOVE LINK AND READ THE PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU REPLY!! I'm a busy person, I don't have time for this BS. I've proven my point, this discussion is now Officially Closed!

Tim
ATS Director Of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That isn't the name. I just copied it to google pics and it showed pictures inside an air base. You can't have a camera in area 51.Case closed

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -zLFz-

There are a lot of pictures from inside Groom Lake. There are pics of the U-2 arriving, Have Blue, and several other projects. There's a whole thread of pictures that were taken inside Area 51 over the years. You can have a camera in the base, you just can't take pictures of the secret areas, just as on any other base.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The points system that this site uses is just for fun, and something which most websites on the internet use, even if the points serve no purpose other than to show off with.

ATS is a little different, it allows you to actually do something with those points. But the meat of the site is available to everybody.

Fact is that everybody is cliquey, no matter what community you enter, there will be those with privileges afforded to them because they've been around longer. This does not mean ATS is corrupt, because like I said those privileges are just for fun. The fact that you are annoyed about being docked points (which don't matter) says more about you than it does about this site.

Hope you don't leave because of something so inane, but if you do then take care

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Supercool, for someone that complained about ATS in your OP and stated that you were leaving and not coming back, you do seem to be coming back quite often.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Supercool, for someone that complained about ATS in your OP and stated that you were leaving and not coming back, you do seem to be coming back quite often.

strike 1 hahaha

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Look mate at the end of the day people reply to your posts for what you are saying not by how many points you have. Don't take this # to heart just because someone got you a little pissed off. This must only be like my tenth post or something but you don't see me complaining. If you discuss issues respectfully and with an open mind people will do the same. If they don't, it's their problem and the moderators will deal with them. Don't become a little bitch about things. Suck it up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join