It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire help!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
*sigh*

My boyfriend has "fangs" and a really intense sense of smell (aka he can smell my emotions, where I am in my cycle, everything). He's not a vampire.

If that helps at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Do you sparkle in sunlight?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Do you find yourself attracted to peoples juggular veins?Do you feel the need to curl up in a nice cozy coffin for a snooze?Does someone who looks suspiciously like Peter Cushing carrying a black medical bag been folling you around lately?If you answered yes 3 times then yes you must be a vampire now!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
dude if you thank ure a vamp thats awesome i mean shyt i wish i was a vampire that wud b awesome but ima not and i would be going around telling people i am even if i was i wud totally not tell people unless you so want them to thank ure insane which everybody that has wrote on this thang believes you are

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ok i am not sure what the rest of the posts had to say i am in a bit of a rush but have you had your wisdom teeth out cause if u haven't that can mess with the alignment of your teeth idk about how far out it could move them but it could explain the cutting your lip

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Like the other poster said, try to pick up garlic to see if you explode, if you go out in sunlight do you spontaneously combust, if you melt from holy water, if you can turn into a bat, ability to seduce women has increased, tan has decreased, feel 'at home' while eating count chocula, can defy gravity.

Have you noticed a major someone who may or may not be a protagonist / antagonist, arch-enemy, who you need to defeat to save a special someone? Is that someone incredibly clumsy and useless? Maybe you're in a movie? Go outside on a full moon, might not be a vampire, but a werewolf.

Other than that, I suggest getting into a fight with someone, see if everything goes into a slow motion fight sequence and then if you are able to punch his head off, cleanly, as in decapitation. If that happens, then you may indeed be a vampire, or a superhero of some sorts. More details are needed.

FAILBLOG Moment!

[edit on 28-2-2010 by millicake]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by millicake]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
is it me but since twilight etc we have had an absolute influx of people wanting to be vampires?

If vampire are real, there only one place they should belong...on the end of wooden stake i e blade style

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Are you a vampire ??? I dont know, ... would this happen to be you ??

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
*sigh*

My boyfriend has "fangs" and a really intense sense of smell (aka he can smell my emotions, where I am in my cycle, everything). He's not a vampire.

If that helps at all.

just jumping in on this thought here, maybe he's smelling something else which coincides with your menstral cycle?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How thoroughly have you researched this on-line? I’m an author/screenwriter. Some of my work is in the horror genre, particularly the Wendy Markland novels. I had to do a lot of research into vampires for “Predators or Prey?”, the first book in that series. If you really look, you can find a good number of sites devoted to myth, legend and folklore of vampires. You’ll have to wade through dozens, if not hundreds of “vampires are awesome!” sites and such, but the information is there to be found if you look. Just remember, please, to take anything you read on-line with a grain of salt. Best of luck finding the information you’re seeking!

Scott Harper

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Vampires we know as such today are a mixture of "Vampyres", [referred to as winged demons in western mythlogy] and the so-called "Strigoi" [would be considered a typical zombie].

Vampyres, similar to the famous Succubus or Succbi was depicted as a female Demon with wings, wo was encountered around Places many people died at.

The Strigoi are what is now known as romanian Folklore on Vampires.
They are said to be people falsely sentenced to death, which after being buried rose from the dead. Although only about half of the romanian tales claim the strigoi to be evil, the mainstream belief has not been influenced by it. In most Stories the strigoi actually come back to visit their relatives, and in very rare cases they warn them of future events.
Up to this day, many small romanian villages have men driving a stake through the heart of every corpse before buriing it, to prevent it from coming back as a strigoi.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaZep
Then later I check in the mirror in my bathroom when I'm brushing my teeth and sure, when I pull my mouth into a laughing position my canine teeth look somewhat like fangs.
~~~Para

well, the good news is you still got a reflection in the mirror!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No offense but your lips retract when you laugh so how exactly did your canine cut you? I put in some halloween vampire fangs and I can't even come close to doing what you accomplished.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
@DrJay: I honestly don't know. It just does.

And thanks to everyone else for putting up info. Now I must be gone to adhere to my new following twi-fags.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join