It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zuzubar Feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
IT IS ALL ABOUT MIND CONTROL. THIS IS WHY I HATE ATS. YOUR MIND, YOUR THOUGHTS. THE BRAIN IS USED FOR REMOTE VIEWING. You are a fool Tommy

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What does everyone else think of your prediction? I thought you said it wasn't a prediction?

There are words on a poster on the wall behind me, what are they?

Don't give me your crap. You may be a fool, I don't know, but don't lump all of us in with you.

You don't like ATS? Bu-bye.
We didn't drag you here. Bu-bye, now; bubye!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Zuzubar,

Why does your sig say:

"SkepticOverlord must fall. He is evil!"

What's up with that?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What does the poster behind me say?
Call me or anyone else here a fool and you'll be posting elsewhere.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I havn't said this to many. The Black Wings of Death will come to you twist open your intestine, bleed out of your eyes, have your organs die by the bad air. May the terroirists strike upon you.

IT IS A PREDICTION.
Because it involves REMOTE VIEWING then it could really go into both.

I have some good coffee for people like you

I am not leaving ATS yet because I have to prove fools like you wrong.

I apologize to the ATS fans but I have my personal reasons for hating ATS

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Bu-bye

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You sick son of a bitch! You removed me. # you. You bastard. I was proving you wrong. Don't like being called names huh? Well I think your the #ing Anti-Chrsit. How dare you shut my account down. Yiu are one mother#er. # off

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
LOL!! Bu-bye again!

It's good to be the king!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.

One more cyberterrorist created, with anxiety about a date 9 days hence, ambivalence about where his information ought to have been placed, and some unexplained and unresolved hostility towards the Site Administrator, evicted after repeated warnings by a Super Moderator.

Business as usual.

BTW, TC, you shouldn't have done that to Uncle Sam on your poster.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You know, I'd like to have another avatar, but I'm too lazy to change it, MA. Also, I don't know what to put in its place.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe something like this transitionally, "TC"?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Going back to the serious matter, Zuzubar I think your prediction may not be as untruth as some people here believe, I think it has to do with the turn of power next month to Iraq I think the consequences are going to be very bloody.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Zuzubar/ANTIATS can't here you, marg!

Can you remote view where he is and telegraph him?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Top Cat! I always liked that cartoon. That would be a good one, I think.

No worried about Zuz, I'm sure he predicted what was going to happen to him, and he is now reading this thread via remote viewing!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL TC
. Still dont understand why he hates ATS

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Whats going on? I kind of lost here, I know he is from another planet, or dimension? but that does not make him lest human.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas CrowneNow, would you like to explain remote viewing into the future? That is what we call a prediction. Were you to spiritually transport yourself to the cave bin Laden is in and tell me the tea he is now drinking, that would be remote viewing. Were you to remote view and see this, it would not be a feeling, but a definite view.

TC's correct, here.

Remote viewing/sensing ALWAYS takes place in the present time. Visions (which can bee feelings) are not the same as remote viewing (which is seeing a person in a place in the "here and now".) A good remote viewer will add details so that their view can be confirmed -- and they'll generally pick a very unusual detail.

Remote sensing tends to be fairly unreliable because you can't always frame it.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Whats going on? I kind of lost here, I know he is from another planet, or dimension? but that does not make him lest human.

Actually, he's from Earth and from this time period and he's every bit as human as I am. He is, however, considerably younger than I am and somewhat more impressed with himself than I am.

If they really wanted to, the hosting company for this board (not to be confused with Simon Gray and Skeptic Overlord... I'm talking about the company that owns the big internet host machines and routers and firewalls) could tell us the account he's posting from and where his home address is (seriously. You leave footprints all over cyberspace. The Internet is a bad venue to plot anything sinister.)

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was just joking about him,
I know he is human and that he is in earth even it his mind is in another place.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join