It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zuzubar Feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For the past few days, I can feel something is going to happen. The sad thing is I can't do anything about it. No one will listen.

June 8 is 1000 days after 9/11. These terrorists are obsessed with numerology.

It's not just that, but I have been aware how calm everything is.

I predict the Black Wings of Death will strike sometime in early June.

I know people don't buy it but I believe in remote viewing. I can see the bilogical attack. It will relate to the transit of venus.

Watch it happen. MARK MY WORDS -Zuzubar-

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh, goody! Another prediction!

So far, every definite date has come and gone, and the world is still spinning as normal.

But hey, maybe this time someone will be right.

My question is, where were all you great seers before 9-11-01? As big an event as that was, you'd think you guys would have flooded this site with posts of warning!!

Seriously, should this bee in the predictions forum?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I say leave all predictions in the Predictions Forum up, and come back and revisit them to see who might be a seer at ATS worth paying attention to.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Now, TC, you're being mean and close-minded. Do you want to intimidate people who may, in fact, have a legitimate gift of visions or prophecy to remain quiet out of fear of ridicule from you? Because that's what happens when they get responses like this.

As some one who has had visions that have come true, I have to accept every person's premonition/vision/dream/feeling at face value until the time passes to prove or disprove the accuracy of it.

If I have a dream or vision that I feel strongly enough about to post here because I feel others should know of it, I sure won't appreciate being ridiculed.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No it should not. It's not a prediction. It's a feeling aquired by remote viewing.
That's a paranomoral study. This is why I am anti-ats. No one heads my warning even though I know it will happen. It is based On REMOTE VIEWING. You are a fool to move it to predictions. It's not a prediction. It's a feeling of fate acquired my REMOTE VIEWING. DO I have to explain that to you?

EDIT Don't move my posts TC It's not a prediction.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Zuzubar]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But hey, maybe this time someone will be right.

Actually hope he's wrong...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Zuzubar

Is there really anything wrong with it being here? If it is in paranormal then it will be missed by anyone wanting to review the predictions. I think it is not a slam to your post in my mind to have it here, but a better fit. It doesn't matter what method the precognition comes through, it is still a prediction.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is why I am anti-ats

Umm.... why? What did Skeptic do to you (saw your signature)

link   
Aw, for cryin' out flippin' loud, Val; I used the little laughing thingy to indicate I was having a bit of fun before I moved it to Predictions! What else can I do? Speaking my mind, sure. Being mean about it? No, I didn't feel I was being mean.

Go have a cup of coffee, Sweetheart, you haven't properly awakened, yet.
Or am I the problem as I haven't had a cup yet, either! Gonna go get some now.

link   
Hey, I don't believe this stuff, and probably my mind goes heywire, but I saw a dream yesterday about Earth destroyed from a major cosmological event.

I saw the moon falling to earth during a dark day, then a giant tornado sweeped everything. It was frightening as hell.

I also saw another version of this dream two weaks ago.

I also saw a dream about a year ago, about an asteroid falling to earth. The fun part is that a colleague and his wife also saw a similar dream at that time!

Most propably I hang around too much in conspiracy sites.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah there is nothing wrong with it. But TC is doing it for the wrong reasons. I know some may see it as a prediction but TC moving it got my angry.

Anyways I think there is going to be an attack soon. It will give everyone a wake up call.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Call me a fool again, Zub, and I'll show you fool.

Now, would you like to explain remote viewing into the future? That is what we call a prediction. Were you to spiritually transport yourself to the cave bin Laden is in and tell me the tea he is now drinking, that would be remote viewing. Were you to remote view and see this, it would not be a feeling, but a definite view.

What about this prediction you had?

By the way, you don't like ATS? Did I see that correctly? Go now.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Okay, I got some more coffee and you still feel mean...must be on your end. pffffffft

(I only said something because this is the second time you have said something like that to people sharing their predictions...that's the only reason I spoke up.)

(p.s. yes, he said he was anti-ATS
- somebody get a rope!)

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok. Do you think that our powerful brains can not view. Listen the government has remote viewers. I believe that remote viewing is true. It's not about minor things. But i can feel something is going to happen. I am not throwing out something. Remote Viewing is a skill in society and I'm proud to say I have it.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just put some coffee on, Val. I should be up to speed in a few.

Speaking of that other prediction, whatever happened to it? Has the time past yet? Are we all dead yet?

This guy says he is predicting and then gets mad because I move it to the predictions forum. Then, he calls me a fool. And then claims to be ant-ATS. He may be deported and looking for another home very soon!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't even think you are certain what remote viewing is.

Tell me, what does the poster to the wall behind me say?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am not ANT-ATS. I am ANTI-ATS. I did not want to call you a fool but everyone is a fool in this world including me. We have no idea what is to happen. The world calls it a prediction but it's just a fact because of remote viewing. I have nothing wrong with it being in the predictions forum but it could also been in the Paranormal threads. About being ANTI-ATS, I have my reasons. I don't like many people on this site. Most are too close minded and most do not "Deny Ignorance".
I do have another home. I just may leave.

What does everyone else think about my prediction?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
TC

It says...

OH! you weren't talking to me, right?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Zuzubar,

I am glad you shared it! I'm a hold out on this remote viewing thingy...which just means, I'm not close-minded, but still un-convinced. Nonetheless, when some one has a strong enough feeling about something like this to share it publically, I'm grateful for that.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
by claiming something is going to happen, no matter how vague it may be...this is called a prediction.

now if you wanted to talk about remote viewing then you could have done that and then as a side note mentioned you have a bad feeling, blah blah blah.

but you mentioned FIRST that something is going to happen. in fact this dominates your first post and there is only a mention of remote viewing further down the post.

now as a moderator of the paranormal forum i was going to move this but good ole TC beat me to it!

it belongs in predictions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join