It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War (Revolution)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok so obviously most if not all people who visit this site know not to trust anything any government has to say. Why? that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the possibility of civil war in pretty much every country in the world, most probably eventually ending up in one faction controlling the whole world.. or just complete destruction.

Certain Governments have been known to cause civil wars and revolutions for the better of themselves. I have no doubt in my mind that unless we become extinct instantaniously eventually mass civil war and revolution is going to be the only option left for our planet.

- This could happen just based on the fact that a lot of people are getting extremely annoyed with life and all the events that have been happening.

- It could happen because society as we know it is crumbling and morales are being lost just as quick if not quicker than money.

- Perhaps it could be the plan of a higher secret organisation (Not going to name any, pretty obvious)

- Or maybe even because of some random outside input, more advanced humans or E.T's.

It could be because of anything but if it did happen there would obviously be dramatic effects to everyone everywhere and to life as we know it.

The halt of agriculture, production and manifacturing would have drastic effects on the earth and would make it extremely hard for it to be rebuilt.

At the end of the day, when human life does deteriorate select people will be left but why? Because they are more important than average people? Maybe because the whole thing was their idea in the first place. Clear out the "Scum"

What do you think would happen if there was Mass Civil War and Revolution?

Discussions please.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by TechUnique]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

If there was a civil war/ revolution in the UK i would hope we got rid of the government and just have community based control.

No MPS just the public and community helping each other and keeping each other steady.

UK civil war or revolution is coming its just when and why.

When and Why being the question yet to be seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I for one see a lot more frustration in America. People are not happy with the way things are.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I agree, it is definitely going to happen in the UK. It sounds stupid but regardless of current issues you can just "Sense the vibe"... no-one talks about it but you can feel it.

Everything is on the verge of breaking down, like a bus rocking back and forth on the edge of a cliff if you will.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I for one see a lot more frustration in America. People are not happy with the way things are.

Perhaps true but on the general i think British people do tend to "Get on with things" more often and would rather pretend there isn't a huge problem.

If your American you probably won't fully get this. Put it this way, look at some old british comedy, man gets leg cut off and carries on with his job. Everyone laughs.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
According to Jesus: "Be still and feel the Power of God!"

According to the HOPI: ""This could be a good time! There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate."

According to ME: You will destroy yourself if you do not simply embrace the power that you are. You can stand in defiance at anything and deflect it right back at them. They do not have power over you. Only you have the power to let them have it.

BTW: If the bible is real god will bring the ET's - John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Its coming i know its going to be hard, but its going to give people the good ole community spirit back.

Its going to shift the publics dependency off the government.
they will look after there selves.

Its needs to happen to change the ways which are not right.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Your absolutely right, it will give everyone a "Kick up the Arse" and teach people about what truly matters.

Governments aren't natural, they are just an excuse to own people.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
its not that are not natural its the fact they have forgot that the public own them and its time they remember it.

Its all to come...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

By governments not being natural i meant that they are a man made creation so like you said they should be owned by man/human.

But as far as i'm concerned whoevers running everything can't be concidered human because they are not humane.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In reality it is darkest before the light and the world is not so much poised for revolution as it is evolution.

Many people all over the world have come to realize the revolving treadmill of war, scarcity and blind prejudice that the world seems to constantly churn out.

A lot of people are just sick of all the hypocrisies, greed, and obvious manipulations.

They can’t help but feel there has got to be a better way to enjoy this precious gift we all call life and I am inclined to agree.

Six billion people can not possibly go on in this kind of fiercely competitive system.

Something has to give, we either have to evolve or devolve. Revolution is not an evolution just like the word suggests its simply a recycling.

The world is poised on the cusp or either progression or digression and ultimately if we let the entrenched political and corporate interests make the decision for us we will regress.

If enough people step up to the plate and stop shirking their inherent responsibilities as human beings then we will progress.

I am a gambling man, but it’s kind of pointless to bet against one ’s self.

To early to tell which way its going to go, but boy when she blows, she is going to blow!

Boy howdy!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
THE EDGE OF THE PRECIPICE

Catastrophe is just days away in the UK.

The events I see are these.

MARCH
- Gordo will not cut spending.
- In late March, to try to be re-elected, he will hold a "Give away" budget.
- Sterling panic and UK Government intervention in the markets.
-- Likely downgrading of UK bonds.
- FIasco in the sale of Government stock for re-financing.
- UK Bonds plunge.
- UK Markets plunge triggering worldwide crash.
- US economists "taken by surprise"

APRIL
- Election called.
- One or more banks in deep difficulty. Pension funds collapse.
- Gordo bails out more banks, pension funds, insurance companies with more state cash he does not have.
- Further run on sterling and UK Government stock.
- Finance for private companies becomes almost impossible.
- UNemployment skyrockets.
- Protests at newly unemployed and people who have lost pensions become violent.
- Refinancing becomes almost impossible for UK and US.

SUMMER AND BEYOND
- Gordo brings in quasi-martial law.
- Gordo says election not possible at moment due to civil disorder.
- Gordo goes to House of Lords which he has packed with LAbour lackies to seek delay of election.
- Calls for Tory leader Cameron not to walk out of Parliament.
- Tory Leader Cameron walks out of Parliament taking Tories with him.
- Parliament dissolved.
- Major rallies by Cameron the Tory leader.
- Gordo has Tory leader taken into "protective custody".
- Further rioting
- Full martial law in UK
- 5million unemployed in USA have their ui insurance run out.
- US suspends debt interest on debt "temporarily" for supposedly "60 days" or so
- Run on dollar and banks.
- Rioting in US
- US Pseudo-martial law introduced "regrettably"
- All out civil war in UK and USA develops
- Cameron dies mysteriously due to "ill health" or "accident" at home

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique The purpose of this thread is to discuss the possibility of civil war in pretty much every country in the world

Seriously, what makes you think that the problems in America and the UK effect every country in the world ?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by TechUnique The purpose of this thread is to discuss the possibility of civil war in pretty much every country in the world

Seriously, what makes you think that the problems in America and the UK effect every country in the world ?

YOU BET!

If US and UK bonds collapse to zero value, the world banking system is GONE.

Remember, this is not an unprecedented situation. This current crisis is nearly identical to that of the 1345AD collapse and catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

1345 would be the Black Plague brought to Europe via the Mongols.

100 year war between Britain and France...hmmm.

Tell me how you see the similarity.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Its not hard to see that if the UK and the USA mess up bad, other countries will mess up and then that means other countries will mess up.

It would be a vicous chain reaction and we've been heading for it for some time now. Its bound to detonate soon. And with a very big bang.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
SUMMER AND BEYOND
- Gordo brings in quasi-martial law.
- Gordo says election not possible at moment due to civil disorder.
- Gordo goes to House of Lords which he has packed with LAbour lackies to seek delay of election.
- Calls for Tory leader Cameron not to walk out of Parliament.
- Tory Leader Cameron walks out of Parliament taking Tories with him.
- Parliament dissolved.
- Major rallies by Cameron the Tory leader.
- Gordo has Tory leader taken into "protective custody".
- Further rioting
- Full martial law in UK
- 5million unemployed in USA have their ui insurance run out.
- US suspends debt interest on debt "temporarily" for supposedly "60 days" or so
- Run on dollar and banks.
- Rioting in US
- US Pseudo-martial law introduced "regrettably"
- All out civil war in UK and USA develops
- Cameron dies mysteriously due to "ill health" or "accident" at home

In my eyes that seems very accurate on how things will turn out eventually. Maybe on a longer time scale but then agen we've been heading like this for a long time now. Its just getting worse and worse quicker and quicker but everyones trying not to make a big deal over it.

After UK, USA and other countries start the revolution the rest of the world are going to be wondering why they are just "Bending over and taking it" and start to follow suit.
Monkey see Monkey do.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It would (will) happen due to collapse of the fiat money system instituted long ago by the bank of England and it's bastard child the Federal Reserve of the US. Along with our monetary system collapsing will be the gravy train of goods, particularly oil which will instantly shut down nearly every single business in the US and UK.
The elites will be far away from the madness as chaos spreads into other countries with ties to the dollar system (most of the world). whether this will spark WW3 is anyone's call. Our weakness may be the signal for China to expand it's empire south and westerward.
The third world countries will be the ones least affected by these events as things will not change as drastically for them as they will for us.
It will be survival of the fittest in some places, survival of the community-minded in others. From these communities will be the seeds of our future reconstruction, hopefully with new lessons learned.
If we don't obliterate the world with nuclear or biological weapons there is a chance that what will follow would be a new golden age of mankind, where money serves the people and human values are placed over material ones. As for ET's intervening I'm not counting on it. We made this mess and will have to sort it out for ourselves. It will be painful and very hard but there is no other way. Rebirth is always a traumatic process.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

To be honest i think a world without electricity , easilly accessable food etc would teach everyone some very valuable lessons. And those not willing to learn would give up and die.

It would be a chance to either start your out civilisation, your own army perhaps? Or maybe even just go on a spiritual journey in the wilderness. Catching food and making temporary shelters like we used to live.

But as you said a lot of people live like this already, so they are going to be empowered. And its scary to think of how pissed off a lot of people are at USA for more current issues and the UK for past issues. Both countries have made a lot of enemies over the years.

Perhaps France and England would have another war? Canada and USA fight over Alaska? Petty fights over small bits of land and resources.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have pondered this exact question and for the most part I feel that any civil war or revolution would have a flash point, an incident or incidents that begins to allow for specific roles and sides to be formed. While some violence would take place, the display of cool handed response from the federal government is where the plan is going to fail. There will other failures, but it will one of many.

Depending on where and when you are when certain things happen can make the difference of life and death, but since it's still a choice and decision to do anything, civil war or revolution takes on different faces in different parts of the nation and in different nations around the world. I will try to keep my thoughts on America, but if certain aspects are applicable in Europe or Central America, then I for one will not challenge its universalism.

Once the cat is out of the wet bag, it's going to be mean and vicious and that means that most of the best law enforcement and initial military units will be taken down or at least weakened over time by those most hardened and most gun toting ideologues. While under such a true and honest type of civil war incident, our nation could get it back together and go on, but if there are those who secretly serve a different master and a different global agenda then its another game. It it those nefarious types that will undermine and add fuel to the problem by adding weapons, money and mercenaries to the equation so as to get some profit and power over others from it.

If we have learned anything is that we cant believe anything we are told and only half of what you see. The media could be reporting roving bands of gun toting Americans killing blacks, Hispanics, Asians and or just armed groups killing everyone while screaming Armageddon is coming while in fact we could have hired mercenaries of hired killers going around killing indiscriminately for political reasons and for money. Now if you don't know what indiscriminately means, I encourage you to get read up because I don't mince words to try and get a certain flavor. The taste of civil war and revolution is the last thing that anyone would want to experience. Civil war cant be worn like a cologne so its better to keep civil war wrapped pretty tight.

Innocent victims begin robbed, raped and killed and left in a burning house is not what will make anyone feel warm and safe. I guess the point I would like to emphasize is that there could be much more evil out there for Americnas than some crazed armed military units clearing houses one by one until well, you know, that knock knock on your front door. The knock you never wanted to hear. The one you know is not a candy gram. Well, anyway, how we respond to some sudden attack on our person or community is going to get personal and not until you get familiar with "what is self defense at home?" will anything get better.

If you're the type that is going to wait until someone comes to murder you then in a way you're getting what you deserve. I on the other hand walked upright upon the earth as a man and as such I will defend my right to life to the death even if that means it has to be your death. I guess too lengthy a life in Infantry Ranger units can make one callous, but I use to tell my men before combat that it was not our job to die for our country, It was the job of the enemy to die and as long as our intent was true, we would collect those lives with respect and honor for these are soldiers dedicated to killing us as much as we should be to killing them. Games on. Safety's off, good luck men. May providence be our guide.

It always worked for me and so far providence has shown me a trail to follow. I follow that trail to this day to a subject matter in life called self defense.

While I have thought of what it would mean to me and how it would affect me if I were here or there etc. etc. so over time I learned it's better to be prepared to take care of yourself and that includes self defense while on the road, at home in the back yard around the block, up the road, next county over, next state etc etc. While I am certain with a great confidence that most families and decent minded people will not go out looking for trouble, there comes a point in a real civil war where just as in any type of conflict where violence is being used to end matters or to affect some demand where the mindset and tactics will go from defense to offense and that my friend is another matter. Being in offense is going and looking for trouble and that is a subject best left for those that understand what they are looking for.

I would hope that any civil war not be forthcoming, but if one does come around, it will be what it is and only if it is used by evil types such a civil war could be taken to the "Planet of the Apes" stage. That stage is where no one is going to want to be alive after the after. That's a different type of survival, but in the scheme of things its got the be worst and probably the most unlikely occurrence unless it was meant to be that way.

Civil war could occur and we as a nation could get over it and move on, but if someone throws a grenade into the hot-tub it wont matter which end of the hot-tub you are. We all are going to get it and it wont be Wylie Coyote angels drifting off into the sky after some big fall from his Acme Rocket. Civil war is going to be bloody but its nothing that we as a nation couldn't get over and move on if we had the right leadership and return to truth and real justice for all and not some elite scum of the earth degenerates gettin rich while the nation bleeds.

Civil war and revolution are evil, dirty and deadly for everyone. The guilty and the innocent die with only those that pull the strings getting better for it. Say no to civil war and hell no to revolution but you better say a big yes for self defense because without it you will be returned to the earth in a six foot grave in the literal sense. If you don't plan to fight for your life then you didn't have much of a life anyway. In that case, I say you cant lose what you never had.

Keep politics out of self defense and you will go a great way to being true with your aim and your judgment. If I had done anything wrong up to this point, God had many an opportunity to end my life as a show of discontent with me. I live to please my lord because he lives to please me. Its a mutual relationship that has kept my focus in hard times

top topics

<<   2 >>

join