It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spon Com is real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.tanishelliwell.com...

So she's a "transformation" speaker for large corporate conferences. She becomes celibate and then she experiences SponCom - Spontaneous Human Combustion.

Now she has a book out on how she saw leprechauns while living in a cabin in Ireland.

I had remained unconvinced of the kundalini explanation for spon com but then a British man actually saw flames shooting out of his wife's mouth. Another man saw his wife turn on fire... The British woman had been very sad due to the death of her close relative. The wife's husband had worked in a crematorium his whole life.... This repressed emotional energy can create amazing life changing kundalini energy. Professor Micahel Lesy's book Rescues documents how normal people become supernatural heroes due to repressed emotional energy:

www.amazon.com...

This Spon Com is for real!!

www.youtube.com...

That was the doc that convinced me. It was the third spon com doc I watched.

This blogtalk interview with Spon Com expert Arnold was my initial introduction:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Yes I've read the previous three threads on spon com on abovetopsecret -- but none posted this info before.

Here's Larry E. Arnold's website on Spon Com and his book ABLAZE!

www.parascience.com...

Finally let's not forget John Chang's fire ignition ability

www.youtube.com...

This may be hard to believe but one of the teachers of qigong master Chunyi Lin springforestqigong... is Master Yao, a Buddhist Shaolin monk and he also lit paper balls on fire -- using his eyes. But if Master Yao demonstrated the fire lighting ability too much then he would spit up blood.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm open to unconventional ideas, but it seems like there is a real difficulty with phenomena like these when it comes to finding an actual physical basis or them, which must exist. Fire is a well understood physical process, as is heat, and it has to come from somewhere. The molecules have to become excited, that is to say they have to be physically sped up; their velocity and the rate at which they are colliding with other molecules must increase in order for them to achieve combustion. This is what thermal energy is, and for something to light on fire thermal energy has to be imparted to it. We should be able to trace directly - in the physical world - where that thermal energy came from. Otherwise we have an instance of the violation of the law of conservation of energy. There is a tremendous amount of experimental evidence supporting and validating this law. In fact, it has never been broken in any scientific experiment ever. It is hard for me to discard my well justified(by evidence) belief in this law based on some anecdotal reports.

Ultimately, emotional states are just brain states. It doesn't seem like any physical process exists that should allow emotional states to impart abnormal amount of thermal energy to the body, or any amount of thermal energy to external objects whatsoever. We have no evidence that can separate emtional states from brain states; they are indistinguishable. When we enter an emotional state cognitively - by thinking about something - we see that the corresponding brain state is always also achieved. Conversly when we alter brain chemistry - changing the brain state - we also find that cognitive and emotional states change appropriately. There is much work to be done before one can suggest that emotions have magical powers.

I understand that these objections are purely conceptual, and what you are presenting here can be interpreted as evidence that these conceptual objections are wrong. However, it also seems like the verifiable experimental evidence supporting these conceptual objections is very, very strong. So the problem we are left with is this: something is causing these people to report spontaneous combustion, what it is it? I doubt that they are all making it up, although I would be suprised if some trickery is not involved with the "masters" who light things on fire with their mind. As for the average people who report spontaneous combustion, I submit that the most likely explanation is that some unknown - and entirely conventional - source of ignition started the fires, it's just that the people were unaware of this ignition source and perhaps were aware of the phenomenon of "spon com," so without knowing any better reported it as "spon con," because they genuinely believed that to be the best explanation(although they are in fact mistaken). It is easier to accept that these people are mistaken - which we know happens - than it is to accept that something supernatural is occuring. I see no reason to prefer the supernatural explanation beyond wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I agree -- if the evidence is not reviewed in detail then a "conventional" explanation seems to HAVE to be the reason.

But, as I stated, the third documentary I watched on spon com presented the kundalini evidence.

I actually have trained in kundalini and I've researched how it works.

It's the same way that fire is created from water using ultrasound:

www.youtube.com...

Sonofusion as cavitation.

sonofusionjets.com...

Sonofusion energy is harvested from many billions of TCBs, transient cavitation bubbles, produced/sec in 1 cc of D2O, the volume of the device that experimentally produces around 40 watts of sonofusion heat. There is a big advantage using small devices as large sonofusion devices at 20 and 40 KHz (thousand Hertz) that I initially used were expensive and inefficient by comparison. Also the number of bubbles produced per acoustic cycle per second is greatly increased at the higher frequencies. In all devices the TCBs are formed by ultrasound.

As far as qigong master Chunyi Lin goes -- he just finished research with the Mayo Clinic springforestqigong.com... --

The immense internal heat created as kundalini is called "jing" in Taoist yoga or "tumo" in Tibet or N/um in the Bushmen healing culture.

Letters to Nature Nature 295, 234 - 236 (21 January 1982); doi:10.1038/295234a0 Body temperature changes during the practice of g Tum-mo yoga Herbert Benson*, John W. Lehmann*, M. S. Malhotra†, Ralph F. Goldman‡, Jeffrey Hopkins§ & Mark D. Epsteinparallel *Division of Behavioral Medicine, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Charles A. Dana Research Institute, Harvard Thorndike Laboratory, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA †Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala 147001, India ‡US Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine, Natick, Massachusetts 01760, USA §Center for South Asian Studies, Cocke Hall, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903, USA parallelHarvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA Since meditative practices are associated with changes that are consistent with decreased activity of the sympathetic nervous system1–7, it is conceivable that measurable body temperature changes accompany advanced meditative states. With the help of H.H. the Dalai Lama, we have investigated such a possibility on three practitioners of the advanced Tibetan Buddhist meditational practice known as g Tum-mo (heat) yoga living in Upper Dharamsala, India. We report here that in a study performed there in February 1981, we found that these subjects exhibited the capacity to increase the temperature of their fingers and toes by as much as 8.3°C.

www.nature.com...

www.youtube.com...

news.harvard.edu...

So the creation of heat is from increased parasympathetic vagus nerve RELAXATION -- but this works through ultrasound ionization.

The book "Magic of the Senses" by Dr. Drosich documents we can hear ultrasound internally through meditation -- and the frequency of the bone pressure is ultrasound piezoelectric ionization energy.

The emotions are electrochemical energy -- but the brain is electromagnetic energy. So the traditional nonwestern cultures realize that each organ has a different emotion with it -- pancreas is worry, lung is sadness, fear is kidney, anger is liver, over-exitement is the heart.

But the pineal gland can be permanently magnetized and then can transmit a laser holographic energy which creates fire -- through quantum coherence as biophotons.

Here we have a study showing increased biophoton emission from the organs -- liver and spleen -- after ultrasound ionization:

www.springerlink.com...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

That seems like a pretty solid response, I'm impressed. It's often hard to have a serious conversation about anything with even the faintest hint of paranomalcy because science is so quickly thrown out the window by many. I'm going to take a close look at what you have presented here and respond, and I was wondering if you have any further reading associated with this claim: "But the pineal gland can be permanently magnetized and then can transmit a laser holographic energy which creates fire -- through quantum coherence as biophotons," as this is something which intrigues me especially.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This guy from Java is one of a dying breed. The "old schools" have (or are) closing. Most modern people are unwilling to go through the strictures (or the "deprivations").

I would be interested but I'm entirely to martial. Don't think I'm quite cut out for that sort of thing.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Well Chunyi Lin went 49 days in a cave in full lotus taking no food, no water and no sleep through this qigongmaster.com...

Chunyi Lin has trained one assistant who was a black belt kung fu African America master -- he always won but saw his opponent in slow motion ahead of time -- and then FELT his opponents pain -- so he would win but then be sobbing afterwards. A Chinese martial arts master came to the U.S. and told Jim Nance to study

internal martial arts - but that was in the 1960s.

So anyway Jim Nance wanted to write a book on his training to be a qigong master -- he now does long distance healing -- but Chunyi Lin said the spirits would not like it. Just like John Chang -- the more powerful you get the more sensitive you have to be to the energy.

But Jim Nance's friend Patrick was also a black belt and has now a new autobiography out of how he uses qigong for healing:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266726340&sr=1-2

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Well it's a good question -- I recommend reading the book "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot.

But biophotons are known as lasers and lasers are hotter than the sun -- so more biophotons should have no problem producing fire -- and they do it's on video.

There's some things too complex for science -- consciousness, etc.

You can read my blog for further details

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

I give links to other articles, interviews, etc. I have online -- all free reading.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

i must shyly admit that i have been following your blog for several weeks now....i found it from a google search on some of the things you were saying in the recent pineal gland thread.

i followed your meditation technique for "ionizing the vegas nerve" and then "directing that energy to the pineal". it was incredibly successful! i felt like Neo in the Matrix getting the plug pulled on my reality socket. although i still question the exact method of activation, and i feel your descriptions were somewhat vague, it was enough for me to have success. i need to explore it more.

i really have a passion for the topics you discuss and i am grateful for the leads you have produced. keep the info coming!

top topics

join