Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dont worry,if they have its ok. All the factions knows what the plan is anyway. I got the news in 2001,if they dont know they better start looking closer

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

my friend we must acknowledge both sides of the conflict in order to get the full picture if you only wish to see one part be it the Israeli or the Palestinian then you are imposing a dictatorship upon yourself because you are depriving yourself of the full truth and as the saying goes "the truth will set you free" no life is worth more than the next that is a fundamental truth that is often ignored... do you know how many civilians died in operation cast lead? well if you don't please look it up.. Israel is a regional superpower its armada could annihilate Hamas if it so wished believe me... Hamas is just an excuse for them to build up their military.... Have you not read about the American girl who was run over by an Israeli bulldozer while on a humanitarian aid mission? if you haven't I could post a link...... it's all just politics sadly

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Thank you for bringing up the UN how many other nations would fall under the same criteria? And why do the other countries in the area get a free pass on ATS and with the UN? This discussion is one sided at best and I believe scripted at worst.

Well, America has been getting a lot of criticism on their foreign policy here on ATS also, and rightfully so.

I don't know of many other countries that fight imperialistic wars or imprison an entire nation.

Please tell me of those other countries and why they should receive an equal amount of criticism.

Open this discussion up, if you feel it is one-sided.

I agree the US has been getting hit very hard to? Maybe it is part of the same agenda? But when you see post after post it makes me wonder. It seems the ATS staff is also taking a good hard look and I say thank you!!!! I believe in free speech as long as it does not take away free speech from someone else.

I am not sure about the wars we are fighting right now in the US. It could very well be a setup. I wish I knew for sure. But when you are fighting 40 guys and you are sending 10,000s it makes me wonder big time.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

But that didn't answer my question.

Please explain why you feel that other countries should receive the same kind of criticism.

I agree the US has been getting hit very hard to? Maybe it is part of the same agenda? But when you see post after post it makes me wonder.

It should make you wonder if Israel and America have a common denominator that causes this criticism, instead of blaming it on some agenda against them.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

If you are going to hold a international standard then all countries should be judged the same. But this is not how it works it is agenda driven. I will give you an example if you feel Israel is enslaving the Palestinian people do you not also think China is enslaving the Tibetan people?

The Untied Nations is a impotent slanted body of wind bags and it is all about money and power to them it has nothing to do with right vs. wrong.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pimabread

I agree and I do see the Palestinian side I feel for them and I wish them the best. But they are to blame also they teach very young children to kill and hate. I bet you don't see cartoons in Israel about how to blow things up do you? And to say the Palestinian problem is on Israel alone is a lie they are alot like the gypsies in Europe they have been persecuted in many countries not just Israel.

I bet that if you moved the Palestinians to Egypt they would be treated even worse than they have been in Israel.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

If you are going to hold a international standard then all countries should be judged the same. But this is not how it works it is agenda driven. I will give you an example if you feel Israel is enslaving the Palestinian people do you not also think China is enslaving the Tibetan people?

I think there was a pretty big outrage in the media and here on ATS against China, so what agenda, most people just call it how they see it.

I think this is more a case of a pro-israel agenda driven by you, than the other way around.

I think people also get infuriated by Israel's disgusting and ongoing milking of their holocaust history, while they are vritually doing the same thing to another people.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think there was a pretty big outrage in the media and here on ATS against China, so what agenda, most people just call it how they see it.

I think this is more a case of a pro-israel agenda driven by you, than the other way around.

I think people also get infuriated by Israel's disgusting and ongoing milking of their holocaust history, while they are vritually doing the same thing to another people.

The last paragraph really gave me some insight into you. Should not all countries be judged by the same rules? And if this is true why does Israel get all the heat for the conflict from the United Nations? And try and leave the holocaust out of it. I don't see what it has to do with what we are talking about.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

And try and leave the holocaust out of it. I don't see what it has to do with what we are talking about.

Annoying huh, when people drag in the Holocaust, when it has nothing to do with things...oh wait.....

Ironic that you would be giving me that advice.

\The last paragraph really gave me some insight into you.

Let me guess, I'm anti-semitic?

Should not all countries be judged by the same rules?

I think a UN report was also brought out after the Russia/Georgie conflict, for instance.

And if this is true why does Israel get all the heat for the conflict from the United Nations?

I am not saying the Palestinians are all good guys. But it was their land that was taken and they are being opressed.

In the latest conflict Israel used excessive force, dropping phosphorus grenades etc on civilians wich killed so much more Palestinians than Isreali civilians were harmed.

The unbiased report comes out and Israel calls it anti-semitic. Screw that!

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Actually, Egypt provides free college education to the Palestinians. I find it particularly telling you've made no response to my post about ehud barak talking about his country and apartheid. Selective vision, huh? And your gypsies comment is just swell, considering the "jewish" diaspora and the number of jews from Hungary who have mixed with Romany people. I'm calling you out as an paid Agent of isfake. You know how I can tell? Everything you say is the opposite of reality, which is also how one can tell the true meaning of any politicians words. They mean the exact opposite of what they actually say, and prove it in practice.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

This thread is not based for merit discussion from what I see, I have now written three (1 , 2 , 3) full posts about the OP's absurd reference to "Democracy". The OP has simply skipped all the posts...what does that tell you? Imo, the thread is only made to reply to reply with one liners and rhetoric...logic & facts not welcomed here. Move on people nothing to see here.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Good point December_Rain. Very good point. On almost any other subject on ATS people trade facts back and forth until myths are debunked or the reality of something emerges as well as we can see it. These israel threads however always wallow in the same rhetoric and a1pac talking points, no matter how many facts are put on the table. I would say the only value in them is being aware of what these guys' talking points are, and having that knowledge, being able to have all the relevent facts, research and sources to refute their claims. They always use the same recycled myths and justifications all colonizers do, you can plug in Native American for Palestinian and if you study history it's the same arguments they used to steal America. I actually particularly like the book of Ecclesiastes, quote " there's nothing new under the sun"

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I agree on the last bit of your statement Egypt is already building a wall to block the Gaza Strip from the rest of the world..... I know and the problem is also on Hamas and their futile attempt at of type of resistance they'd do better embracing peace as the fatah palestinian authority have done..... anyway like I said Hamas just gives Israel an excuse to build up their military... I can tell you that our foreign policy in the middle east will backfire maybe not now there's an entire generation being raised to hate the "foreigners" and "interventionists" that's why Iran has so much support in the region.... In South America there is another example of failed U.S foreign policy because of past events that's why Iran and China have so much Influence in Latin America nowadays..... just as we demand from the rest of the world we need to demand from Israel we must not have double standards

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well, my friend it is kind of true the Israeli government has politicized the holocaust in such a way that anyone who speaks out against Israel is an anti-israeli agent or an anti-semite and it's wrong to do so because the holocaust was a horrible event millions died because of one man's twisted ideals but to politicize it is also a crime because it is to violate the memories of all the dead victims of the holocaust....

[edit on 26-2-2010 by pimabread]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the **Jewish** people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

just wanted to clarify that once again, subjectivetruth, you are not a diabolical mastermind leading hapless jew-haters to their digital demise via your self-proclaimed 'brilliance'.

you DID differentiate betwixt jew and israeli.

You might want to take a good hard look at at the thread titled I am Pissed. You always use personal attacks and then when they are returned cry foul. You are a troll and your posts are there for every one to see. I have learned not to argue with you because it is not about the facts it is something else.

SJ, i might be a dick sometimes, which i will admit willingly, but a troll i am not.

nor are you a troll.

you are however, lying in this post and being generally disingenuous when you say you wont argue with me. i do not know for what reason you feel the need to undertake the 'plight of the jew/israeli/whatever' but you do, and you do it with a messy, bleeding heart.

i encountered a post of yours, responded, and then you U2U'd me, with a convo or two i can provide you with at your discretion, in which you are, for lack of a better word... just wrong.

and that seems to be what you generally are, at least about most of the posts of yours ive seen concerning israel..... wrong.

i find it interesting i cant seem to respond to this topic without attempting to equate you and the topic itself... what is your obsession with calling people out on a fictitious jew-hatred? i ask because you do it, with some degree of regularity, and then mellow out mid topic, or just disappear altogether.

thats the only pattern here i see.

i would LOVE to U2U a civil debate with you on a matter of mutual interest, and the first to level an incendiary blow, aimed with malicious intent at ones character, attempts to build strawmen, or any other sort of repeated logical fallacy, 'loses'

as for reading the 'im pissed' post... i read it, i understood it, and i applauded it. i have to wonder how far in that process you got.

i have my own personal evaluation of you, SJ, but id much rather you ask me for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The last paragraph really gave me some insight into you. Should not all countries be judged by the same rules? And if this is true why does Israel get all the heat for the conflict from the United Nations? And try and leave the holocaust out of it. I don't see what it has to do with what we are talking about.

the only other group of people, aside from Zionists*, that officially recognize jews as a race and religion were nazis. surely you can connect the dots from there.

one thing that will be unanimously associated with jews, and ultimately israel, is the holocaust.

edit to add *

[edit on 26-2-2010 by 814ck0u7]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by siahchi

This thread is not based for merit discussion from what I see, I have now written three (1 , 2 , 3) full posts about the OP's absurd reference to "Democracy". The OP has simply skipped all the posts...what does that tell you? Imo, the thread is only made to reply to reply with one liners and rhetoric...logic & facts not welcomed here. Move on people nothing to see here.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by December_Rain]

What I have seen from you are rants are they not? You answer you own questions and try to prove the pint Israel is not a democracy when in fact it is. I could argue the point but I think your mind is pretty well made up.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
reply to post by December_Rain

Good point December_Rain. Very good point. On almost any other subject on ATS people trade facts back and forth until myths are debunked or the reality of something emerges as well as we can see it. These israel threads however always wallow in the same rhetoric and a1pac talking points, no matter how many facts are put on the table. I would say the only value in them is being aware of what these guys' talking points are, and having that knowledge, being able to have all the relevent facts, research and sources to refute their claims. They always use the same recycled myths and justifications all colonizers do, you can plug in Native American for Palestinian and if you study history it's the same arguments they used to steal America. I actually particularly like the book of Ecclesiastes, quote " there's nothing new under the sun"

When a post gets this long it is impossible to argue ever point with every person. Look at my past threads and you will see one common theme I like to return comments. I like to debate!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

The insight I see is that you are way more vested than your posts lead you to believe. This is a long way from anti-semitic.

And also you ask well why did you not answer this question right away. Cant a guy go to sleep? You make this whole discussion so personal why? And when it turned on you I hear nothing but crying. You know what if I am not answering your questions fast enough cry me river.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi

Actually, Egypt provides free college education to the Palestinians. I find it particularly telling you've made no response to my post about ehud barak talking about his country and apartheid. Selective vision, huh? And your gypsies comment is just swell, considering the "jewish" diaspora and the number of jews from Hungary who have mixed with Romany people. I'm calling you out as an paid Agent of isfake. You know how I can tell? Everything you say is the opposite of reality, which is also how one can tell the true meaning of any politicians words. They mean the exact opposite of what they actually say, and prove it in practice.

I would like to hear more about this free college thing and the criteria for it. And if you need insight into why I don't answer ever question take a look at my above posts. And if you could use spell check it would be great some very important words in your post are very badly misspelled to the point I am not sure what you wrote.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

the only other group of people, aside from Zionists*, that officially recognize jews as a race and religion were nazis. surely you can connect the dots from there.

one thing that will be unanimously associated with jews, and ultimately israel, is the holocaust.

edit to add *

[edit on 26-2-2010 by 814ck0u7]

I do see you point and thank you for not attacking it makes it easier to talk. But I always thought the Russians also looked at them this way at that point in time?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join