It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

You said that no one can commit crimes against humanity and get away with it I proved you wrong? What kind of game our you playing? My answer was as on topic as it gets? I ask again what kind of game our you playing?

You proved NOTHING.
You said some blah blah blah.
Proved Nothing , again

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pimabread
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone who criticizes Israel is an Anti-Israeli agent on ATS because its not really criticism against the Israeli's themselves its criticism of their government for the atrocities they've done in the Gaza Strip most recently operation Cast Lead.... Hamas is a terrorist group but they pose no real threat to Israel.... it's like the kid in the park with the big magnifying glass aimed at the small fire ant....

I wonder how many Israeli mothers would disagree with you on the threat part? And to the other part If it was like anything else and you see a couple posts here and there I wouldn't wonder but when it is like clock work and it is the same story over and over it makes me wonder.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

You said that no one can commit crimes against humanity and get away with it I proved you wrong? What kind of game our you playing? My answer was as on topic as it gets? I ask again what kind of game our you playing?

You proved NOTHING.
Proved Nothing , again

And you consider this post on topic please mods put a stop to this.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
People are finally seeing through the fundamentalist propaganda. The internet has enabled people to have access to news from foreign sources so we do not have to believe the American news media run by the Zionists and their puppets.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
People are finally seeing through the fundamentalist propaganda. The internet has enabled people to have access to news from foreign sources so we do not have to believe the American news media run by the Zionists and their puppets.

Well said sir.

No one is buying the Victim Israel anymore.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If they were doing this would we not see the propaganda pushed to there side? It is the other way around so why would they if they run it want to hurt themselves?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You mean is ATS full of racist people with white supremist views? Oh yah..Id imagine so.
I like Israel almost so much its borderline wierd. Maybe its the whole 'underdog' thing. Something inspiring to see a cur dog being mauled by a group of dobermans rise up from the preverbeal ashes and kick some arse.
Its funny to listen to the Israeli opposition. Some disguise thier blatent anti-semitism with politically correct labels like Anti-Zionist. The discussion about jews is was the same as is the evolving dialect with the muslims. The white supremist anti semites saw how effective the US war on terror has been and is mimmicking tactics, and propoganda. Desguising thier hate for a seemingly peaceful political ideaology.
I think ATS has been infiltrated by itself.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well said sir.

No one is buying the Victim Israel anymore.

Your second to last post kinda proves that you are a troll. Why not stick to a nice debate? We dont have to agree to talk.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Sean48

You aint no victim of Israel or anyone else but your obvious hatred.. You are a dick... A John Thomas.... You do not have a clue....

Goodnight... The ignore button is now in use..

Well ok, sorry you feel that way .

I stand by what I wrote, it was all based on fact.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You proved NOTHING.
Proved Nothing , again

This is based on facts? I think someone should take a good hard look at your time on ATS. TROLL

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree. The Christian fundamentalists are agitating for a war between Israel and any Muslim country in the mideast in the hope of igniting an Armageddon because they believe it must be God's will because it is mentioned in the Bible. These silly fools do not realize that prophecy is not God's will. It is simply a prophet telling us what will happen if we do not try to stop it. We should be trying to stop the violence instead of agitating for more.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I wonder how many Israeli mothers would disagree with you on the threat part? And to the other part If it was like anything else and you see a couple posts here and there I wouldn't wonder but when it is like clock work and it is the same story over and over it makes me wonder.

I'll chat if you want , no problem.

You mentioned above Israeli Mothers, she is also a Professor.

who's daughter was killed by a Palestian.

Would you listen to her truth ?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Who exactly is agitating this war?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'll chat if you want , no problem.

You mentioned above Israeli Mothers, she is also a Professor.

who's daughter was killed by a Palestian.

Would you listen to her truth ?

No offence I have seen you post this like 10 times now. Why are you trying to derail my thread by personally attacking me? A simple sorry would work. Are you a troll?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Is one of your feet nailed to the floor? You are going in circles. Some of us can think for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Pat Robertson and his lackeys. Second line.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Is one of your feet nailed to the floor? You are going in circles. Some of us can think for ourselves.

I asked you a simple question? I wanted to know who is agitating war for religious gains? And this is your answer? I am confused you guys are making no sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Pat Robertson and his lackeys. Second line.

Thanks I did not understand your last post this one at least makes sense. Could you go into more detail please thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I agree. The Christian fundamentalists are agitating for a war between Israel and any Muslim country in the mideast in the hope of igniting an Armageddon because they believe it must be God's will because it is mentioned in the Bible. These silly fools do not realize that prophecy is not God's will. It is simply a prophet telling us what will happen if we do not try to stop it. We should be trying to stop the violence instead of agitating for more.

I believe you are correct my friend. I believe the road that it seems we are on has been prophesied. Do you think God would appreciate it if we all laid down our arms and told Him that we have no idea what we are doing and asked Him to show us what should be done?

I mean on a huge scale. The Muslims, the Christians, the Jews and everyone all at once. He surely doesn't want us killing ourselves over Him does He?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by jackflap]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join