It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by spacebot

Thank you for you very thought out post. I will tell you that I notice that both sides are very inclusive and I think this plays alot into it. You have people on both sides that have been persecuted for a very long time.

now both sides are inclusive, whereas only jews were beforehand?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by firsttimecaller

I do agree to some degree with you ---but when it is a everyday event and we are not just talking about a thread here or there it is staged in my eyes. I think we are seeing a deliberate attempt to sway the argument one way.

yes we are
by you.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Just the Truth

I used to believe exactly what you do believe it or not. But then I stepped back and looked at the big picture. If they truly did have some kind of conspiracy that they control all the media why are they so hated? It is more than you garden variety kind of hate to. Would we not see many more pro-Israel things in print and on the television?

What I see is the Palestinians and the Arab countries as a whole are made out as the poor weak defenseless nonaggression nations. Am I wrong? If they do run it all why are they trying to destroy themselves?

you also ask why arent there more pro-israel threads....

i have to ask you, what 'good' has israel done lately, versus the 'bad' they have done.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the **Jewish** people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

just wanted to clarify that once again, subjectivetruth, you are not a diabolical mastermind leading hapless jew-haters to their digital demise via your self-proclaimed 'brilliance'.

you DID differentiate betwixt jew and israeli.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Study finds anti-Semitism on the rise
But 2009 report shows fewer incidents in GTA

www.thestar.com...

Anti-Semitic incidents occurred more often in Canada in 2009 than the previous year, but less frequently in the GTA, according to an audit by a Jewish advocacy group.

B'nai Brith Canada recorded 1,264 such incidents nationwide in 2009, up 11 per cent from 2008. Some 479 of them took place in the GTA, down 11 per cent from last year.

Executive vice-president Frank Dimant said the nationwide figure, the highest in the 28 years the audit has been carried out, demonstrates that anti-Jewish hatred continues to be prevalent in Canadian society. He played down the GTA decrease, for which he said B'nai Brith did not have an explanation.

B'nai Brith's definition of "incident" includes both criminal offences, such as assault, and non-criminal "harassment," such as anonymous postings on websites. Of the 1,264 total incidents, 32 involved violence, up from 14 in 2008; 435 took place online; 50 targeted synagogues; and 111 targeted homes.

Incidents rose by 59 per cent in Montreal, a spike responsible for much of the nationwide increase.

Incidents in the GTA included an assault on a 13-year-old by students who made a Nazi salute. A synagogue, a playground and a storefront were defaced. In the latter case, the owner received a letter from someone who threatened to "blow (the) heads off" Jews.

B'nai Brith recorded 16 incidents involving violence in the GTA, up from seven. The audit said York University, where pro-Palestinian students have frequently clashed with pro-Israel students, was the site of "several of the most serious incidents of 2009."

Are they Zionist?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Thank you for bringing up the UN how many other nations would fall under the same criteria? And why do the other countries in the area get a free pass on ATS and with the UN? This discussion is one sided at best and I believe scripted at worst.

Well, America has been getting a lot of criticism on their foreign policy here on ATS also, and rightfully so.

I don't know of many other countries that fight imperialistic wars or imprison an entire nation.

Please tell me of those other countries and why they should receive an equal amount of criticism.

Open this discussion up, if you feel it is one-sided.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

i dont know...

are they?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
regardless

the answer to this post is no.

you cant infiltrate something that has no exclusivity.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the **Jewish** people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

just wanted to clarify that once again, subjectivetruth, you are not a diabolical mastermind leading hapless jew-haters to their digital demise via your self-proclaimed 'brilliance'.

you DID differentiate betwixt jew and israeli.

You might want to take a good hard look at at the thread titled I am Pissed. You always use personal attacks and then when they are returned cry foul. You are a troll and your posts are there for every one to see. I have learned not to argue with you because it is not about the facts it is something else.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Thank you for bringing up the UN how many other nations would fall under the same criteria? And why do the other countries in the area get a free pass on ATS and with the UN? This discussion is one sided at best and I believe scripted at worst.

Well, America has been getting a lot of criticism on their foreign policy here on ATS also, and rightfully so.

I don't know of many other countries that fight imperialistic wars or imprison an entire nation.

Please tell me of those other countries and why they should receive an equal amount of criticism.

Open this discussion up, if you feel it is one-sided.

I agree the US has been getting hit very hard to? Maybe it is part of the same agenda? But when you see post after post it makes me wonder. It seems the ATS staff is also taking a good hard look and I say thank you!!!! I believe in free speech as long as it does not take away free speech from someone else.

I am not sure about the wars we are fighting right now in the US. It could very well be a setup. I wish I knew for sure. But when you are fighting 40 guys and you are sending 10,000s it makes me wonder big time.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

See, I think there is a good amount of moderate disapproval of Israel and the deeply woven ties with the U.S. There are you're standard anti-semites, but any true intellectual talking about geo-politics it seems will either avoid the obvious or brush past the electric fence and get shocked by fervent Jewish defenders (when in reality, the "defense" of the Jewish race is rarely appropriate within such discussions) .

No, the shock and awe of ignorance seems to soil the legitimacy of critical thinking.

edit: In other words, those Jew haters ruin decent discussions!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have come to realize that there is some ill educated people on this site so here are just a few things that that Jews have done:

Considering that the Jewish people constitute a mere one half of one percent of the world's population, Jewish contribution to religion, science, literature, music, medicine, finance, philosophy, entertainment etc., is staggering. In the field of medicine alone, Jewish contributions are staggering and continue to be so. It was a Jew who created the first polio vaccine, who discovered insulin, who discovered that aspirin dealt with pain, who discovered chloral hydrate for convulsions, who discovered streptomycin, who discovered the origin and spread of infectious diseases, who invented the test for diagnosis of syphilis, who identified the first cancer virus, who discovered the cure for pellagra and added to the knowledge about yellow fever, typhoid, typhus, measles, diphtheria and influenza. Today, Israel, a nation only sixty years old, has emerged at the forefront of stem-cell research, which will, in the near future, give humanity unprecedented medical treatment for degenerative diseases. There is a passage in the Talmud that says: “We find in the case of Cain, who killed his brother, that it is written: The bloods of thy brother cry unto me: not the blood of thy brother, but the bloods of thy brother is said, that is, his blood and the blood of his potential descendants.” (Sanhedrin 37a, 37-38.) Over the past 2000 years in particular, millions of Jews have been killed in Inquisitions, Pogroms, and more recently, the horror of the Holocaust. One wonders how much more humanity could have gained from the descendants of those murdered and their potential contributions to mankind. Below is a short list of some of the most important contributions Jewish individuals have made to society. Jewish Contributions to Society Albert Einstein Physicist Jonas Salk Created first Polio Vaccine. Albert Sabin Developed the oral vaccine for Polio. Galileo Discovered the speed of light Selman Waksman Discovered Streptomycin. Coined the word 'antibiotic'. Gabriel Lipmann Discovered color photography. Baruch Blumberg Discovered origin and spread of infectious diseases. G. Edelman Discovered chemical structure of antibodies. Briton Epstein Identified first cancer virus. Maria Meyer Structure of atomic nuclei. Julius Mayer Discovered law of thermodynamics. Sigmund Freud Father of Psychotherapy. Christopher Columbus (Marano) Discovered the Americas. Benjamin Disraeli Prime Minister of Great Britain 1804-1881 Isaac Singer Invented the sewing machine. Levi Strauss Largest manufacturer of Denim Jeans. Joseph Pulitzer Established 'Pulitzer Prize' for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art.

Just a few things you enjoy and have good health because of... Then as fa ar I am concerned is the most Important.. The Jew called Yeshua.. Jesus... Saved ALL from sin and judgement.. THAT beats everything... But it is still from a Jew...

Damn.. Still trying to work this site out!!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Wow that is a large list and thank you for posting it my thread. All nations are filled with good and bad people. We should never paint them all with the same brush. I have made this mistake in the past and I have seen the error of my ways.

Anger and fear will always lead to hate. We need to talk and discuss and debate with respect towards each other. It is the only way to find common ground that we all share. We love our families and want a safe place to raise children. These are common things that bind us all. Why not start there and work our way out?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I have come to realize that there is some ill educated people on this site so here are just a few things that that Jews have done:

I look at it differently.
People of Jewish faith have done a hell of a lot of good things over the years.

So have the US.
So has the Italians.
So has the French.
Etc.

White Phosphorus over Gaza , that one bugs me.

A Ghetto wall around Gaza (similiar to the Polish wall, Hmm)

These things make me forget all those wonderful things Jewish peole have

done.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

In proportion to the world population.. We have done more than ANYONE... Fact!....

Now go and troll again... I wont feed you.. You have to find something.. But you lack of threads speak volumes.....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

In proportion to the world population.. We have done more than ANYONE... Fact!....

Now go and troll again... I wont feed you.. You have to find something.. But you lack of threads speak volumes.....

You believe this gives Israel a free pass ?

No one can do Crimes against Humanity , and get away with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Actually you are 100% wrong all countries do it all the time and get away with it. So if you hold one nation more accountable than another I have to ask why? It is all about agenda and if you are part of the agenda you can do what you want and if you are not part of it they will put you up on the cross.

Hitler was a hero for most of his rule. Look at the leaders in China right now are they not as bad?

Also the winning army tends to write the history.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Actually you are 100% wrong all countries do it all the time and get away with it. So if you hold one nation more accountable than another I have to ask why? It is all about agenda and if you are part of the agenda you can do what you want and if you are not part of it they will put you up on the cross.

Hitler was a hero for most of his rule. Look at the leaders in China right now are they not as bad?

This is YOUR thread , about Anti-Israel Agents .
Why are you derailing the thread , my Replies were about Israel.
Yours went off in all kinds of directions.

Who has the Agenda?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone who criticizes Israel is an Anti-Israeli agent on ATS because its not really criticism against the Israeli's themselves its criticism of their government for the atrocities they've done in the Gaza Strip most recently operation Cast Lead.... Hamas is a terrorist group but they pose no real threat to Israel.... it's like the kid in the park with the big magnifying glass aimed at the small fire ant....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This is YOUR thread , about Anti-Israel Agents .
Why are you derailing the thread , my Replies were about Israel.
Yours went off in all kinds of directions.

Who has the Agenda?

You said that no one can commit crimes against humanity and get away with it I proved you wrong? What kind of game our you playing? My answer was as on topic as it gets? I ask again what kind of game our you playing?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join