It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Yeah... Its total bollox.....

We think we have freedom on the web to post whatever we like... Damning reports etc... But because we are essentially sheep we will get channeled to this....

All hail the NWO but I'm Sparticus... So are you .....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hopefully we keep this freedom of speech. I think TPTB are planning how to cut it off as we write. Time will tell but the flow of this much info is a bad thing for them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sure hope not! However, I will not be surprised if it is. The Vatican is against Israel and the Jews. It always has been and always will be! How often have you heard and read these words? It also controls the present 29 year Bush Sr. White House. If you do not believe this please search "Bush Nazi Family Connections" where you will find a zillion articles. The swastika is just another form of the cross even though it's a crooked one. The cross (X as in Xmas) is contained in the #666 in the Greek Diaglott translation for Revelation 13:18. The wise will have the Names of the Father (Yahweh) and His Son (Yahshua) in their foreheads, Revelation 14:1. Do you? Blessings and salvation in Them! Shalom

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
[edit on 23-2-2010 by Brown Bear]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Serious question to the OP and to anyone else who has an opinion on this matter.... Why should we continue to fully support and supplement their military?... supports them and wants us to continue our funding of them...Why?.... I know the easy
answer would be..."they're Jewish". But come on, there HAS to be something more...Right?....

Please, anyone, give me some additional insight...this has bugged me for quite some time!

EZ to ANSWER... we send the money to Israel to keep them in Israel and away from America. If you think those religious "nuts" look crazy on censored American TV then you really need to see them face to face to understand why it's better to keep them "over there" and well away from "over here."

What was the Israeli connection to 9/11 the Muslims are always talking about?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think most people have just been fed bad information on both sides of the paradigm. If you talk to people in the region, normal-working-class-everyday people from all walks of life, they all seem to want 1 thing: TO LIVE THEIR LIVES IN PEACE. There are douchebag extremist on all fronts in Israel, stirring up trouble... and sometimes things get blown out of proportion. Sometimes our media isn't fair to the people of the region, whether they be Muslim, Jewish, Christian, or whatever, and in doing so we get fed bad information, biased stories, and the region looks like a war zone, terrorist breeding ground, or oppressive military dictatorship. I think some of the hatred of Israel can be traced to anti-semitism, but I think most of it lies in the biased information we're given by our media outlets.. Personally I think the region belongs to the Palestinians, as they were promised their own country by Britain for helping fight the Germans in WWII, instead the region was divided up to establish Israel and yes, some Palestinians were displaced from their homes in the process. I feel for the Palestinians and I know they got the shaft and thats were I disagree with Israel as a nation. Thats just my personal view on the subject. I'm not anti-Israel, I just understand why there is conflict and today I think most of that conflict lies in diplomacy and reaching some kind of understanding amongst the political/religious factions.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nice post here, love your discernment, and dig those patriot threads! I am here to announce another vicious round of attacks. If you are in the midwest, avoid sleep or stationary positions at the time 4:15 AM. Just couldn't sleep through it...and I still don't like jews running our country. over.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

Serious question to the OP and to anyone else who has an opinion on this matter.... Why should we continue to fully support and supplement their military?... supports them and wants us to continue our funding of them...Why?.... I know the easy
answer would be..."they're Jewish". But come on, there HAS to be something more...Right?....

Please, anyone, give me some additional insight...this has bugged me for quite some time!

EZ to ANSWER... we send the money to Israel to keep them in Israel and away from America. If you think those religious "nuts" look crazy on censored American TV then you really need to see them face to face to understand why it's better to keep them "over there" and well away from "over here."

First off why ask a question if you are going to answer it yourself? And second how is it the fund them because the are Jewish? Your question could actually be mistaken as racist but I dot think you meant it that way for the record.

Did you ever stop to think that they are basically the only democratic government in the region? This is why I support them and I believe democracy is a very important thing. Also they have supported us on many occasions. I think this reason makes alot of sense.

Also you say we send them money to keep them away? Are the Jews in America praying to a different God or something?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

First off why ask a question if you are going to answer it yourself? And second how is it the fund them because the are Jewish? Your question could actually be mistaken as racist but I dot think you meant it that way for the record.

Did you ever stop to think that they are basically the only democratic government in the region? This is why I support them and I believe democracy is a very important thing. Also they have supported us on many occasions. I think this reason makes alot of sense.

Also you say we send them money to keep them away? Are the Jews in America praying to a different God or something?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

I replied to your absurd "democracy" notion before also and I will repeat it again.

What democracy are you talking about? The United States has overthrown democratic governments in the past and supported dictators when this was thought to advance U.S. interests, and it has good relations with a number of dictatorships today. Thus, being democratic neither justifies nor explains America’s support for Israel.

The “shared democracy” rationale is also weakened by aspects of Israeli democracy that are at odds with core American values. The United States is a liberal democracy where people of any race, religion, or ethnicity are supposed to enjoy equal rights. By contrast, Israel was explicitly founded as a Jewish state and citizenship is based on the principle of blood kinship. Given this conception of citizenship, it is not surprising that Israel’s 1.3 million Arabs are treated as second‐class citizens, or that a recent Israeli government commission found that Israel behaves in a “neglectful and discriminatory” manner towards them.

Similarly, Israel does not permit Palestinians who marry Israeli citizens to become citizens themselves, and does not give these spouses the right to live in Israel. The Israeli human rights organization B’tselem called this restriction “a racist law that determines who can live here according to racist criteria.” Such laws may be understandable given Israel’s founding principles, but they are not consistent with America’s image of democracy.
Israel’s democratic status is also undermined by its refusal to grant the Palestinians a viable state of their own. Israel controls the lives of about 3.8 million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, while colonizing lands on which the Palestinians have long dwelt. Israel is formally democratic, but the millions of Palestinians that it controls are denied full political rights and the “shared democracy” rationale is correspondingly weakened.

What kind of democracy makes race based housing housing block like is happening in Israel? What kind of democracy wants to transfer it's own Arab Israeli citizens for land? So again what democracy is it you are talking about?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
from yesterdays bbc world news, (tv) on our belvoed democracy called israel..

isreal a nation based on imigration to size down on imigration and wants imigrated people (non jews) to move out.

news.bbc.co.uk...
---

to OP do you mean anti or contra ?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
do not like their government and it's actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am really starting to wonder if I am seeing just the average persons hatred of Israel or something else. I would like to think the posters are sitting at home and work and not in some government run Internet sweatshop. It is the number of posts and the almost scripted replies I am seeing maybe I am paranoid?

I think Israel just like any country is fair game. But this is something else. I know Israel is not a fan favorite here to begin with but the last 6 months it has really taken off. And let's just say it is happening is there any way to stop it?

Well, if israel would stop attempting to genocide the palestinians, stop influencing our foreign policy to our detriment, stop influencing our elections to our detriment, and stop taking the billions in taxpayer money they receive every year from us, which they use to fund the above activities, they maybe they would be a bit more popular. And it isn't anti-semitic to say these things..don't even try that.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Israelis think they are god's chosen people, and that the land was promised to them by god. Israel is a THEOCRACY at it's soul, a DEMOCRACY in name only. the outward trappings are a front, really..

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
That is just the point, they will not answer, they disguise it as anti Zionism, but they cannot define the average Jew from the Zionist

If you ever bothered to actually read this thread (on the same page as your post) and some others, you'd be the first to admit that your statement is patently false.

It's about time people started to wise up to the Zionist agenda. And if it's starting happening, great.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Even israeli defense minister ehud barak is calling his government apartheid now. I guess he must be an "anti israeli agent in a government internet sweatshop" too then huh? israel loves democracy unless it's Palestinian democracy, I mean look how they've embraced Hamas...

ehud barak on apartheid:

Maybe barak is in a internet sweatshop in Iran somewhere seeing as how it's recently come out ahmedjibberjab is actually Jewish:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Tiger5

Let me make this clear if I was seeing 10 threads a day anti-anything I would start to wonder especially when it is day in and day out. And then the posts seem to always take the same direction it makes me wonder. I could be wrong but I could also be right. There is no way to prove it either way. Also I noticed it really picked up about 6 months ago.

thats just it, mate. you havent seen 10 anti-isral threads a day since 6 months ago...

there is a way to prove how many anti-israel threads there are at any given moment.... we can count em.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
The anti-israel vs anti-palestine post ratio is about 100 to 1. This is because delusionial thinking has no outlet in mainstream media, but it can be easily showcased at places where there are no rules, research-requirements, truth-requirements or restrictions of common decency and fairness.

The number of IP-addresses going straight to Internet-Portals in Gaza is probably way above-average. Posting hate-propaganda against Israelis specifically and jews in general is a daily occurence here.

prove it.

please.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

You know, the stuff that is NOT talked about in the MSM and is exposed in sites just like this.

False. Every single move Israel makes is reported far and wide.

where oh WHERE are you getting solid info to back these claims?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by 814ck0u7]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by undo

Someone in this thread before asked what is the difference between Judaism and Zionism.

not to nit pick, but i believe someone, stormdancer777 if i am not mistaken, was stating that people who 'disagree with israel' are incapable of defining a zionist from a jew.

she was insulting 'us', not asking a question

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join