It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

That was written by a Canadian communications expert and philosopher in 1981 shortly before he died well before the advent of the Internet.

I think it is prophetic indeed and I also think we are in fact deeply entrenched in World War III and it is in fact a guerilla information war.

It’s a war for hearts and minds and to shape perspectives and a shared reality.

In many ways the truth no longer matters, what matters is who can dominate the airwaves and the Ethernet the most to keep repeating their same version of the truth and reality until it is universally accepted by the majority.

The Israeli Internet Defense Force is a very real organization that has a very real website, agenda, mode of operation and even merchandise.

But the deeper truth is there is a guerilla information war going on, I know because I am one of the guerillas!

Like a lot of independent nonaligned free thinkers I simply dream of a better world without all the scarcity, deprivation, hording, indiscriminate and wanton violence and destruction.

The biggest problem with the Zionists of the Israeli Internet Defense Force is they remind me of children, they are never ever part of the problem in their minds. It’s always someone else’s fault and that someone else is always wrong and out to get them.

The law of average and logic dictates no one group, person, government, entity; organization can be right all the time and never make a mistake.

To listen to the Zionists and the Israeli Internet Defense Force members Israel and the Zionists have never ever done anything wrong or the least bit untoward and anyone in their estimation who imagines that they have is wrong and a danger to the free world.

That’s the kind of driving philosophy behind the Guerilla Information War of World War III.

We Guerillas are by the way thought of in very low esteem by such government and religious and corporate organizations.

But the truth is that the world has reached such a level of population logistically its no longer really feasible to wipe out whole races, mindsets, religions anymore because each is just to large and great in its numbers.
So instead what you have is a peer pressure war of words, words like politically correct, conventional wisdom, domestic terrorist, enemy combatant, War on Terror etc., etc., and a real drive to coerce people into a common shared outlook to favor, accept and submit to a well entrenched status quo that wants to perpetuate its dominance and power at all costs, but bullets and guns alone can no longer do that because of the vast number of people’s involved over such a huge swath of terrain.

There is no doubt about it that the Zionists and the Israeli Internet Defense Forces are one of the chief instigators and most committed participants in this war.

The Internet has created another front in warfare and another avenue towards the all important aspects of winning hearts and minds and shaping perspectives.

As John Lennon once sang “No body told me there would be days like this”.

I think all people need to take part in this war so that as these new perspectives, these dominant attitudes that will govern through a majority take shape and place they will be actually reflective of the majority of the peoples will and not merely the most aggressive and best organized and funded.

It is what it is, and I for one am committed to that proposition of doing my level best to honestly share my thoughts and perspectives on life, the earth, humanity, the past, present and the future.

Great post friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
If you ask me, Israel is trying hard to ramp up global anti-Jew sentiment (Gaza Massacre of '09), in much the same way anti-American sentiment is bred and encouraged by the daily actions of the Gov's Foreign Policy team.

Only the aware will stop falling for the age old Divide-and-Conquer techniques...

Having traveled to both Iran and Israel, I can safely say that the 'regular folk' in those countries have no desire for a war between them. Don't get played people!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

You have my pick for the best post in this thread so far. All people want basically the same things to live and be happy and free. I wish they could find a lasting peace but I think many things work against them on the road to it. They may never even find the road.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I seem to see a relatively 50-50 sentiment for- and against Israel here on ATS. They have their supporters and their detractors like everything. There seem to be more negative energy directed at gays and Muslims than there is towards Israel IMO. Even when there is a thread started about Israel, it is rarely about hating Jews, and usually more about disliking the Jewish government and the hypocrisy surrounding it. That's not really a knock against the Israeli government in particular, all governments are hypocritical and full of it. They all honestly act like the crap they are feeding you actually is the prime rib they tell you it is. "Well them people over there aren't allowed to do that, because WE SAID SO. Oh just ignore that time we did the exact same thing because that was different..."

Chrono

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Just to be clear my post is about Israel the country not the Jewish faith. And I do not see it like you do I see everyday for the last few months at least 5 threads a day bashing the country and everything it touches. My view is a opinion and I have been wrong before but I think I nailed it on the head this time.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure but the sheer amount of anti-semitic drivel spewed on here is getting a little alarming as of late. The same debunked crap (Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the non-semitic converted Khazars BS) is still getting passed around here like gospel. Somehow, the evil Zionists have managed to be responsible for everything from World Domination to the reason for mushy nachos. Get a grip, people.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I have to wonder if this was getting pointed anywhere but where it is I think the outcry would be very loud indeed. I also notice a large rise right before Iran does anything and it also happens on twitter. ATS is a special place and I hate to think it is being used by a propaganda machine. And to set the record straight I would also wonder if it was pointed the other way.

Another poster awhile back said well if this is true Israel must use it for sure and they are the masters of it. If this is true than why don't we see this pointed the other way?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think the fact that isfake is comitting genocide, stealing land, stealing organs from New Jersey to Haiti to Felastyn/isfake itself, and even stealing a race/religion (I still fail to see how a secular Caucasian speaking an eastern European language called yiddish can call themselves a Jew) all while fanning the flames of massive world war, coupled with the fact that people on the Internet are not bound by the traditional media which is largely if not wholly controlled by these so-called Jews is the reason for the "spike" you're seeing. People are pissed, and have been silenced by a lack of outlets to express themselves for years. Whats the first thing you do when you gain freedom? Express your freedom. Hence the expressions of outrage against these outrageous oppressors. There is even a software called MEGAPHONE which alerts isfakis to people expressing negative views about them, and then they come in droves to drown out the often solitary voice in the proverbial wilderness. If anything i've seen way more pro isfake posts by psuedo- American patriot zionist/"Christian" zionist people on here than anything else. aIpAc is one of the most powerful PAC's in the United States, and control American policy on many levels through money, litigation, threats and assassination both of the physical and character type. A few people express criticism and you get to wondering if it's a conspiracy? The conspiracy is right in front of you every day in a million ways from the 9 o'clock news to NPR.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just for the sake of argument I respect you. Please go and look at the thread about Jews being kicked out of Sweden just read the thread and be amazed. They are actually saying they have it coming because of Israel. They don't live in Israel? So I ask what is it then if it is not Israel?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Yeah, I was posting on here a year or more ago and the Jews went crying to the mods anytime I said one thing critical of them.

It's like that on all the forums. Some have read Nathanael Kapner's website, realjewnews.com, a former Jew now evangelical Christian, who's blown the whistle on what Judaism teaches about the Jews and the nonJews. The Bible that tells us that the NWO is coming, the phony Jewish antichrist messiah who will demand worship and hunt down the Christians. We know the Jews are waiting eagerly for the antichrist, their long awaited (phony) Messiah. We know the Jews put themselves in the place of Jesus in the scriptures that speak about Abraham's seed that will "bless the nations" and that the Jews think they are special, super-gods, that we all must "bless them I'm Jewish" and if we don't "bless them" then we will be cursed, like the Palestininans are being cursed.

The Holy Bible tells us the obvious fact, that the seed that will bless the nations is Jesus, not the Jews, which is obvious when we see that they are close to taking the entire planet down in flames if they have their way, with their nuclear Golem, which they consider sacred.

We should all be so blessed to have these special people who hate Jesus and everyone else, who claim to have a covenant right to the land and homes and orchards of the Palestinians, to their organs, to their teenaged boys to send to their torture dungeons, for their young children for their snuff films.

Christians have been taught that God is a wuss and that he just loves us all and that we can spit all over God and he will still love us and forgive us and take us straight to Heaven when we die. But the scriptures tell us that God is a God to be feared, and that God hates sin and God is not under any eternal obligation to the Jews to give them the lands of peaceful Palestinian people who are more righteous than most Christians, comparable to the Amish and groups like that when it comes to being righteous, to living the best they can for God. They aren't aborting their babies, fornicating, and they are virgins when they marry. They are decent, God-fearing, family loving people, and since this life is a battle between God and Satan, of course Satan wants those righteous people to be destroyed so he can have his New World Order and get every person to worship Satan.

The Jews claim they are the chosen, that they are literally and collectively God on earth, and the rest of us are subhuman goyim who can be exterminated and culled to make way for their Hellish utopia they are creating for themselves, a world where one wicked man will rule the world, a world of debauchery and human sacrifice and where demons can manifest and walk among men claiming to be "aliens" from another planet, a world where the name of Jesus is blotted out and where those who love Jesus are blotted out as well.

They do think they are supermen, that the rest of us are subhuman. The Jews are the racists and think God favors people based on their DNA.

Judaism has little to nothing to do with the Torah (Old Testament) and everything to do with the infernal Babylonian Jewish Talmud and Babylonian Jewish Kabala, the foundational books of all the Satanic secret societies.

Judaism is the most antichrist religion on the face of the earth, bar none, because it is all about opposing Jesus and those who believe in Jesus. If that's not antichrist, what is.

The Talmud refers to Jesus as "May his name be forever blotted from the earth." Nice, huh? The Muslims love Jesus. Our Constitution forbids establishing a religion, yet we've established the religion of Satanism (ie Judaism) in a once-peaceful land known as Palestine?

Why does Rahm Emmanuel, Mossad, lead Obama around by the nose, Mossad, Chicago Jewish Mafia, a man so wicked that even Bill Clinton feared him when he was POTUS?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Just the Truth

I have to say after reading your thread I was kinda disturbed. You paint with a very large brush. Do you honestly think that as a race they are all racist? And if you do has something happened to you on a personal level?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Protocols are debunked? By whom? By a bunch of Mossad agents?

The Internet is full of these debunking sites. Used to be you could find all kinds of great sites. Now they are buried in all these government funded "debunking" sites.

Next thing, if the Jews have their way, the Bible will be banned as hate literature. The only people who should have the right to say anything and everyhting they want, to take literally billions of dollars to erect, not a cardboard cresch at Christmas, but huge buildings with obelisks and pyramids and built on ley lines and in the shapes of satanic symbols in honor of the Luciferian god -- Also statues to pagan gods and goddesses erected all over the country at taxpayer expense. But the Christians can't put up a cardboard creshe in the middle of Smalltown America for a few weeks at Christmastime.

Jim Traficant says we are subsidizing Israel to the tune of $25 billion a year, each and every year, which comes to $25,000 per person living in Israel. Every single year. Meantime, the people in America can't pay their property taxes and are losing their homes, while we are paying Israel for all their nukes and Satanic edifices and God knows where all that money goes.

Jim Traficant spent 7 years in prison because the Jews hate him because he defended an innocent man that was being railroaded by the Jews, on his way to the death chamber, an innocent man. Traficant proved he was innocent, and paid for it with 7 years in prison. Traficant was probably about one or maybe two or at most 3 honest Congressmen in a nation that is bought and paid for by the Zionists in England.
People are sick of working three jobs to pay for the Satanists to erect their edifaces and to wage war against peaceable people so the Jews can have their utopia. The world is on the brink of nuclear war and you tell us to get a grip, that the Jews are just nice people and that the Protocols are "debunked."

No, they are not debunked. Nor is their Talmud nor is their Kaballah.

Any so-called "holy book" that refers to Jesus as "May his name be forever blotted from the earth" is not a book that represents a people who are benevolent or concerned with virtue, peace or justice.

The paid debunkers on here are the Zionists, not the rest of us.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Just the Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

The religion of Judaism speaks for itself. Whether people who call themselves "Jews" hold to their religion, whether they do in fact believe they are collectively "God on earth" and entitled to run the world with their chosen Man of Sin, to chase down their enemies (ie the nonJews and especially CHristians, anybody who does not hate Jesus), that is an individual matter.

I know that I was born into a religion that I no longer identify myself with.

Why would somebody want to call themself a Jew if they do not believe the things that are taught them in Hebrew school, by their rabbis, by the religion of their parents?

If somebody who calls themself a Jew does not agree, then don't call yourself a Jew. Don't identify with Judaism. Renounce it. Expose it.

But no. Most people who are born Jew have bought into the idea that they are supergods, that they are superior to the rest of us, and that they have a right to have their religion subsidized to the point of blowing up the entire planet if they don't get their way in whatever their demands are.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

If that was true would you not see many more threads swinging that way? Also would you not see the other one's filled with negative posts? Please explain why you don't see tons of thread that are pro-Israel?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your quote:
"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

I disagree.

Be nice if it was true, if we can just talk things out and come to a fair decision.

But the Powers that Be have other plans. They think the world is overpopulated with dull people who are not on the right spiritual wavelength as they, the elite, special ones are, and seek to annihilate us.

They have built, with the tax dollars of the rest of us low vibrational slugs, underground cities and military bases and they have no fear of a nuclear war.

Karl Marx wrote poems where he expressed his dream of destroying not only all life on earth, but to be able to blow the earth itself up would be a satisfying thing if he could accomplish it.

Satanists love death. Talking is only a means to an end to getting to that place when they can line up their missile launchers and organize their nukes to most efficiently finish off the people of the earth, who they deem not worthy to be alive, who are the useless eaters, the teeming masses choking Mother Earth as the Luciferian Zionistsy tell us constantly in their controlled public school curriculums and their vile television, radio and print media.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Now i'm curious Just The Truth, were you brought up Jewish? If so, how/why did you renounce it? Many Sephardic Jews I know are emphatically anti-zionist, it seems the main perpaTRAITORS of zionism tend to be "ashekanaz jews". It's obvious there are people paid to post pro isfakey propaganda on here, so much so that I have avoided these threads for quite some time, including my own as the whole gang comes to drown out my voice with disinfo, no matter how much history, fact, and genetic evidence I post but enough is enough. The oppressor acting like the oppressed is a bit too much. Your insight is appreciated. Check my previous post's:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

If that was true would you not see many more threads swinging that way? Also would you not see the other one's filled with negative posts? Please explain why you don't see tons of thread that are pro-Israel?

You can only pay so many people to come on forums and support all the government lies. There are too many lies to support. There are full time government agents here just to keep up with the moon hoax. Plus, the Zionists own the airwaves and print media, and Hollywood, not to mention the school curriculums, the publishing houses, so if people are speaking out now it's because the Internet has allowed people another outlet to find out the truth. Most of us were blindsided by Scofieldism in the church and by the media lies re Anne Frank and the Life Magazine and such stories about the terrible holocaust of the righteous Jews.

Only later do we find out that Marx, Engels, Trosky, Lenin, Weishopf were Jews, Stalin was a front for the Jews, the Russian gulags were run by the Jews who tortured and killed their innocent countrymen just for not being Jews, many, many more millions than ever died in Hitler's holocaust, and in a more brutal and abandoned bloodlust than the Nazis ever showed, as evil as all of that surely was.

And the infiltration of Christian seminaries to promote the dispensationalist lies of an imminent rapture and a Jewish takeover of the world as being a good thing -- to head off Christian opposition, using Zioinst agent CI Scofield, publishing his rubbish footnotes next to the words of God in their Oxford press.

This world is surely under the dominion of Satan, just as the Bible said, that Satan is the "god of this world."

Truth stands on its own. When people hear the truth, they recognize it for what it is. Judaism is a wicked religion, straight out of Babylon, pure Luciferianism, and people are waking up that the Jews are not just a people who have "half a Bible." They have other "most holy books," books that are demonic and condemning of Jesus and of the people who love God, books which declare war on the world and teach the Jews to lie and cheat and kill us, that we are only worthy to be treated in that way. Nathanael Kapner is well familiar with all the Jewish holy books, having been Jewish himself, and now loves Jesus and is telling us the truth about the religion of Judaism, how evil it is.

Also, to answer your question further, mostly the Zionists just run the boards and get people banned who say one word against the Jews.

So there are five or 10 more people to step in and replace the ones who are banned.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I used to believe exactly what you do believe it or not. But then I stepped back and looked at the big picture. If they truly did have some kind of conspiracy that they control all the media why are they so hated? It is more than you garden variety kind of hate to. Would we not see many more pro-Israel things in print and on the television?

What I see is the Palestinians and the Arab countries as a whole are made out as the poor weak defenseless nonaggression nations. Am I wrong? If they do run it all why are they trying to destroy themselves?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi

Now i'm curious Just The Truth, were you brought up Jewish? If so, how/why did you renounce it? Many Sephardic Jews I know are emphatically anti-zionist, it seems the main perpaTRAITORS of zionism tend to be "ashekanaz jews". It's obvious there are people paid to post pro isfakey propaganda on here, so much so that I have avoided these threads for quite some time, including my own as the whole gang comes to drown out my voice with disinfo, no matter how much history, fact, and genetic evidence I post but enough is enough. The oppressor acting like the oppressed is a bit too much. Your insight is appreciated. Check my previous post's:

Siachi, no, I was not brought up Jewish. I was brought up believing hte Jews were the most special of the special. I am 63, so I grew up with the magazines of Life and Look and our home had all the magazines. My father had a lot of books about WWII, and there was just so much said about it. Then there were the movies, Anne Frank, etcetera, and being prolife I was always taught Hitler as the example of eugenics and antilife.

I renounced Christianity when I was 16 and took up Eastern religions, and returned to Christianity when I was close to 30. Then the worship of the Jews was accellerated, Jesus being Jewish, and just all the stuff being said about the Jews and that they were God's Chosen.

Well, since the Internet I've come to learn the truth. God can use any people he wants to interact with, and if God picked the Jews it doesn't mean they are anymore special than anybody else. When Jesus came he said their father was the devil, and the Bible says that the real children of Abraham are those who love Jesus, that God cares about our hearts, and God is not a racist and does not care about our DNA.

If I were a Jew, I would be ashamed, and renounce that religion totally, and get as far away from it as I could. I've studied what is under the covers of the Talmud and Kaballah and it is disgusting, wicked and frightening. The Jews control the media and have managed all these years to keep secret their true beliefs, and now they are close to slamming the coffin lid down on the rest of us.

So I thank God for the Internet, and for being able to wake up from the lies of the infiltrated church. The seminaries are also infiltrated and taken over by Zionists.

Texe Marrs is a gold mine of information to blow away the disinformation. He has an online site. I also listen to Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth I used to believe exactly what you do believe it or not. But then I stepped back and looked at the big picture. If they truly did have some kind of conspiracy that they control all the media why are they so hated? It is more than you garden variety kind of hate to. Would we not see many more pro-Israel things in print and on the television?

I don't believe you, sorry. And I don't know how there could be more proIsrael things in print or TV. Furthermore, the school and college curriculums have nothing critical of Israel. The U.S. government supports Israel with billions of dollars each year, gives them nukes, the best high tech planes, you name it. If the Jews are hated, maybe it's because people don't want to die, or to get Shock and Awed, and we all know it's only a matter of time before the bombs start dropping on our own doorsteps. Not to mention, we know where all the trillions are going out of the country, straight into the banks of the Zionists, and the Zionists are closing down the U.S. economy so they can bring on the NWO.

Originally posted by Subjective Truth What I see is the Palestinians and the Arab countries as a whole are made out as the poor weak defenseless nonaggression nations. Am I wrong?

That's because they are the poor weak defenseless nonagression nations. They have no nukes. The Palestinians are fighting Shock and Awe with bottles and rocks. It was their country and their land that was taken, they are pushed off into Gaza and then blown to smithereens. Yes, they are poor and defenseless. Have you not seen the pictures of them holding up the remains of their children with the legs blown off? All it takes is about one or two of seeing a picture like this, and the truth dawns on the mind.

So I don't believe you, sorry, with what you say, or your avatar, which seems quite contrived and propagandistic, and personally, not to be flaming or rude, but I think you are a paid disinfo agent.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Just the Truth]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It’s a war for hearts and minds and to shape perspectives and a shared reality.

In many ways the truth no longer matters, what matters is who can dominate the airwaves and the Ethernet the most to keep repeating their same version of the truth and reality until it is universally accepted by the majority.

The Israeli Internet Defense Force is a very real organization that has a very real website, agenda, mode of operation and even merchandise.

But the deeper truth is there is a guerilla information war going on, I know because I am one of the guerillas!

Like a lot of independent nonaligned free thinkers I simply dream of a better world without all the scarcity, deprivation, hording, indiscriminate and wanton violence and destruction.

The biggest problem with the Zionists of the Israeli Internet Defense Force is they remind me of children, they are never ever part of the problem in their minds. It’s always someone else’s fault and that someone else is always wrong and out to get them.

To listen to the Zionists and the Israeli Internet Defense Force members Israel and the Zionists have never ever done anything wrong or the least bit untoward and anyone in their estimation who imagines that they have is wrong and a danger to the free world.

Guerillas are by the way thought of in very low esteem by such government and religious and corporate organizations.

There is no doubt about it that the Zionists and the Israeli Internet Defense Forces are one of the chief instigators and most committed participants in this war.

The Internet has created another front in warfare and another avenue towards the all important aspects of winning hearts and minds and shaping perspectives.

I sorta agree with you about info agents.
I just think you should reserve "guerilla" for those that sling an AK over their shoulder.
I think you hurt their feelings. Big difference in pushing PC buttons and triggers.

I did not like Lennon either. Paul's wife was better lookin.
I consider myself an American independent information patriot.
I still believe the truth will overcome. I do my best to speak it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join