It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Life? I shall explain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Before I write I would like each reader to use their discernment and to only take with them what resonates deep within there heart letting all else be pushed aside so that I do not infringe or go against anyones Free Will.

What is Life? Why are you here? If you chose to be here what is it that seems to challenge you from day-to-day?

The Physical Illusion is a classroom for you as a Creator to be greeted with certain catalysts which give you better understandings of Unity and who you are. This classroom is chosen by each of you as an alternative understanding of the Original Thought that binds all things.

It is more effective, efficient if you will, while in the illusion to progress.

"Let me give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space (while not in incarnation) the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the entity gains little progression/polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime (Illusion). The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and I stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the entities being-ness totality."
-Ra or R A (Sixth-Density group soul complex)

There is no right or wrong, no enemies or allies, there is only Love which emanates from the Oneness.

Namaste Brothers/Sisters.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
and than though shall stair in the mirror and only see ones ego stairing back

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lalatheterrible
and than though shall stair in the mirror and only see ones ego stairing back

Are you sure the ego is all that stares back?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Life is only a game in which humans are influenced and manipulated. The astrological "program" is precise and free will is an illusion, until the day you start breaking the rules of this "program". Doubts and beliefs keep the ego in ignorance of his multidimensional aspects, as well as the purpose of the physical experience.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Yes, love is the key it is in the very present moment, in every moment.

and Namaste to you too!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Let me give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands

With apologies, please cite your source when you quote. This is copy and pasted from the Ra channel.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

With apologies as well, didn't realize I didn't quote it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is a very interesting take on what life is, but it is totally true, just worded in a different way. Just a few days ago, I had a very profound experience and I actually realized what life means. I am planning on writing a huge post on it, but I feel what I was shown is very exclusive information, and I'm not sure if I should tell everyone. I think everybody is capable of discovering the meaning of life through their own means.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Each path is unique and perfect. Each persons path will be different and equally beautiful no matter how Benevolent/Malignant/worthless a persons path may seem.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on this - Truth wants to be known by you for that is it's purpose. Nothing is hidden, it is just not looked for.

You said it in another thread.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yes, but where do the bejeweled self-dribbling fabrege-egg basketballs fit in?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If corporeal life is about physically advancing your self and your kind, then why is it that "life" is about the exact opposite of advancing self and kind? This makes no sense to me and never has made any sense to me.

The ancient people who actually initiated this sort of notion were people who had much to lose if the larger numbers of people with less decided to come and take what these initiates had. The options were to raise and pay for an army, or hire a god that demanded love and self-sacrifice in exchage for eternal paradise after death.

I don't know. I've never seen a high level spiritual leader who wasn't bleeding money whenever he took a crap.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The only truth is that there is no truth, huh?

That's like trying to lift yourself by pulling on your own suspenders. Sorry, you need to quit breathing so deep. You're over-oxygenating your brain bro.

Life's alot simpler than you think. Good and evil exist.
It's fine to climb the mountain of philosophy and meta-physics in your mind....as long as you don't make it to the top only to step off into the chasm of fools.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

Is this in reference to my post?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Life is a lot more than you can put into words. Life is probably an answer to itself. We all know the "meaning" within ourselves. Personally i find the concept of the "meaning of life" as absurds as I find "illumination".

I think that this is how the universe manifests itself. This is all happening because it's meant to. The more we start to understand about nature, universe and most of all, ourselves, the easier and more euphoric this lifespan gets.

The "meaning of life" as a concept is quite useless, because we approach it from a wrong perspective. What the right one is, i cannot know.

I am indeed very thankful of all the experiences, mystical experiences, weird information peaks, brainstorms etc. that I've had. I don't feel depression, envy, fear or many other negative feelings anymore. Sometimes I feel like true alien.

I am VERY thankful of these things. Sometimes I just don't remember that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Actually, life merely emerges with a contextual environment on its own and intelligent life eventually emerges as a result of Causal Existence and its endless push for permanence through full-essence expression. That said, Deity Entities can manipulate this natural process to their own ends by initiating engineered contextual environments, with a variety of innovations designed to bring about specific triggered results. Our environment is one such engineered environment, and we refer to our Deity Entity as God, or Allah, or The All, or The Great Spirit, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

All it takes to be a Deity Entity is to design and initiate one of these engineered contextual environments for your own end-use, since the net result of creating such an environment includes the deity worship of that environment's intelligent life, so it's not as if you have to be holy or perfect to be someone else's god.

As for the clear and definite purpose behind our own corporeal lives, I'm finishing up a new book on exactly that. I'll be self publishing to get it started. It'll be out in a couple months. It explains everything.

It's actually kind of remarkable how absolutely practical it all really is.

new topics

top topics

join