It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Wondered Where The Stars Went? Proof that NASA has altered their images

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by franspeakfree

Why limit yourself to NASA?

You should also include the Lunar and Planetary Institute, at least.

I'm listening...............

On a side note., its a shame how once people have to agree on something they have been so vehemently denying they disappear. Still at least the common ground has been found.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You have confidence in sunshine,
You have confidence in rain
You have confidence that spring will come again!

Your thread opens up preaching opinions as facts which is ok, if the facts are facts and not an abattoir of lies. I watched that video and there is no evidence of frame tampering unless you mean the brilliant display of the poor quality of youtubes h.264 codec.

Keep in mind everyone that the primary reason that the stars arent showing up and why it seems like things are like glare. Is due to whats known as exposure. With any camera there are light levels that can be detected and as any photog knows adjusting the exposure to allow in different levels of light changes the focus of the picture.

Many of these other phenoms you describe can be categorized under the famous "Actornauts Theory".

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Thankyou for your input, yes I agree as regards to the video it is not clear enough to hold a valued opinion and must be treated as such. However I stand by the fact that ANY multi billion dollar corporation/branch of government is coorrupt to the core.

In regards to your avatar is that butter.......I can't believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I'm pretty interesting in the line phenomenon. Some picture of the moon, when brightened, show parallel lines around the moon. I would say they are photograph artifacts, but the lines oftentimes go behind the moon. How much information do you know about this?

I will try to answer that one for you. Once upon a time, long ago, there was a glass "roof" over the Moon. This is the only explanation I could ever think of, since I discovered the lines, and even the pieces of glass still attached in some places. I am not alone in this thinking either, Richard C. Hoagland and Dr. Bruce Cornet geologist and paleontologist also think as I do on this.
Link

John Lear also think there was some kind of glass structure on the Moon at one time.
To expand on this thought, I would have to say that the glass once completely surrounded the planetoid and contained an atmosphere for inhabitants. Can you think of anything else a glass structure could be used for on the Moon?

Yeah and Lear is proven to be a total looney nut job who has lied and been caugh lying on multiple occasions! How can you get comfort knowing you share the same opinion as him!

I would be interested in seeing glass structures on the moon, I have not seen any evidence to show that yet to be fair? Do you have some that I could look at? I would be interested.

Thanks dude

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jed1Knight
Yeah and Lear is proven to be a total looney nut job who has lied and been caugh lying on multiple occasions! How can you get comfort knowing you share the same opinion as him!

Can you please provide us with some form of evidendce to back up your statement. I am interested to know what he lied about. I do not know much about the man so I will remain impartial at this time.

I would be interested in seeing glass structures on the moon,

Do you meditate?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jra

I see it now. I was looking for signs of hiding something rather than aesthetics. It looks like the alterations were made to change the aspect ratio of the image.

yeah, it doesn't look altered significantly . . .

pixel aspect ratio is different maybe?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

i don't know though, it's weird.
edit on 10/8/2010 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join