It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was in a bar on 233rd and his guy was telling me that the US Government had already installed remotely controlled fuel cutoff switches installed in all airliners.

These switches stalled the engines but only the one on flight 93 which crashed into a field in Shanksville Pennsylvania, worked.

He is saying that the President or VP pushed a button that destroyed Flt 93.

No missiles were involved.

I told him that my Dad thinks an F-16 Falcon shot it down.

All I do know is that Vice President Cheney ordered it shot down and it crashed before it was in range of F-16 missiles!

Well the rumor mill is still turning out some good ones!

About 3 years ago a Rocketdyne rocket scientist who had retired said that we never went to the Moon!

He said that the Saturn V made orbit but did not go to the Moon.

That is very weird!

Another reporter named Jules Bergman said that the Lunar Module which had landed on the Moon was actually Nuclear Powered!

All I know is that a SV rocket weighs 100 tons and the LM weighs 17 tons.

If you believe this then maybe you still believe that JFK is still attached to life support in a closed wing of Parkland Hospital in Dallas Texas!

Or maybe that Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison were killed by the US Secret Police Force!

Or that there are 20,000 Aliens from Zeta Reticuli on level 61 at AREA 51.

Or how about that one where a Boeing 757 did not crash into the Pentagon because there was too little damage and the hole it made was too small.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Supercool,

Glad to have you at ATS, and I sincerely hope you don't think I'm beating up on you, but what the hell is the point to this post?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
lol val. Umm there are a lot of things the government made we have yet to find out...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The point is that there are many conspiracy theories and many ar not true and some are!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
SC
Usually on ATS we post thoeries with something to back them up. It tends to keep the discussion meaningful. A lot of the items you brought up have been discussed in other threads. The mods will let you know it's a good idea to do a search before starting a new thread. Just trying to help you before you get flamed.
CS

new topics

top topics

join